Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Sep 30th, 2015, 8:03 pm
St. Barts Series by Emme Cross (#5-6)
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 1.6 MB
Overview: A writer, a foodie, a gardener, a dog lover and addicted to travel. Also a cynic, which means underneath it all, I'm a romantic still hoping for HEAs. I've been married forever to the hero of my own real life romance and I alternate between adoration and irritation.
Genre: Romance, Contemporary

Image Image

#5. Ghosts of St. Barts: Sunny and Sven should be blissfully happy. His acting career is booming; they have a beautiful baby daughter and are planning to spend time in Oslo to be near Sven's family. But the death of a dear friend brings back traumatic memories for Sunny. Can their relationship survive the ghosts from the past? Grief, trauma . . . and reconciliation, how do you escape your history?

#6. Brothers of St. Barts: Will Sunny and Sven ever find happiness in paradise? Blackmail and a shocking secret from the past blow their world apart. Sven's old girlfriend Astrid has some big news for him but how will Sunny react, as she has some major news of her own? This is the sixth book in the St. Barts Romance series by Emme Cross. Set on the island of St. Barts, eight square miles of gourmet restaurants, designer shops, yachts . . . and sultry secrets.

Download Instructions:
Tusfiles

Mirror:
Hulkload

Books #1-4
Sep 30th, 2015, 8:03 pm

Oct 8th, 2015, 3:35 pm
Added: #6. Brothers of St. Barts
Oct 8th, 2015, 3:35 pm