Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Oct 26th, 2015, 5:02 pm
2 Novels by Kamery Solomon
Requirements: EPUB/MOBI Reader, 893 Kb
Overview: Kamery is a young adult who loves reading and writing romance, as well as music and her family. She likes sweet things and (most of the time-there's nothing wrong with steamy things, haha!) that's what you'll get from her books!
Genre: Fantasy / Romance

ImageImage

Forever
Raith has never been in love. In fact, he's spent his entire existence as the terror in mortal nightmares. When he enters Emilee's dream, he discovers that his powers do not work on her and she can see him as well. Being Fae he isn't allowed to show himself to a human, but there is something different about Emilee.

Big Apple Dreams
Marama Adams knows without a doubt that she is meant to be a Broadway performer. Unable to wait any longer, she’s finally moved to the city from the west coast, ready for all her dreams to come true. She’s certain that her talent, work ethic, and positive thinking will land her on a stage in no time. Before she can really sink into the work though, Chris Williams, a handsome city native, steps in and begins to claim her heart. At the same time, her roommate’s brother, Evan Robbins, seems to want more than friendship from her. Will she be able to balance between her dreams and love?

Download Instructions:
Uploaded

Mirror:
Openload
Hulkload
Oct 26th, 2015, 5:02 pm

My bookies. If you found dead links, just PM me to revive. Thank you!
I'm on the way with something for personal life. Please wait...
BTW: Please don't req magazines from over 6 months before