Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Oct 27th, 2015, 3:06 am
Harlequin Superromance November 2014 Box Set 2 of 2 by Rachel Brimble, Geri Krotow, Callie Endicott
Requirements: EPUB Reader, 1.1 MB
Overview: I live with my husband, our two teenage daughters in a small market town near the famous Georgian City of Bath. I have been writing contemporary romance and romantic suspense for Harlequin Superromance since 2012, and Victorian romance for eKensington/Lyrical.
Genre: Romance

Christmas at the Cove (Temptation Cove #4) by Rachel Brimble
More family for Christmas?
Scott Walker doesn't have time for a relationship. The sexy mechanic has career ambitions, not to mention a mother and three sisters to take care of. The last thing he needs is Carrie Jameson, the beauty he never forgot, arriving in Templeton Cove over the holidays with some unexpected news.
Scott still finds Carrie irresistible, and he's not one to shirk responsibility. Scott's issues with his own dad make the prospect of parenthood a minefield. But if he and Carrie can overcome their fears, this Christmas could bring them the best gift of all.

Navy Christmas (Whidbey Island #4) by Geri Krotow
Home is where the love is. Especially at Christmas!
Commander Jonas Scott got through a tough deployment by thinking about his family home on Whidbey Island. The same home his deceased stepmother, Dottie, had promised him. His Navy homecoming turns sour when he discovers that Dottie left his house to a stranger named Serena Delgado….
Serena, an Army widow with a young son, is fixing up her house. But as Christmas approaches and she gets to know Jonas, Dottie's plan becomes clear. It wasn't about fixing up the house, it was about fixing up Serena and Jonas!

Until She Met Daniel by Callie Endicott
Opposites are irresistible!
If something feels right to Mandy Colson, she goes for it. That's why she never stays long in one place and why she's landed temporarily in sleepy Willow's Eve. That's also why she's got a huge problem with new city manager Daniel Whittier. Sizzling attraction aside, the gorgeous single dad is all about control and playing it safe—and Mandy isn't.
So why does everything change when their arguments turn into combustible kisses? Now, instead of moving on, Mandy's edging closer to Daniel…and falling deeper for a man who might not compromise, even for love.

Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) https://hulkload.com/xh808hlvwulv
(Closed Filehost) http://tusfiles.com/omqzbmqx5u1d
Oct 27th, 2015, 3:06 am

► SUPPORT AUTHORS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
STOP COPYING POST AS SOON AS I POST IT.
DO NOT ASK ME TO RE-UP IF BOTH LINKS ARE NOT DOWN!!
I WILL BE BACK SOON IN NEW YEAR