Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Nov 5th, 2015, 5:49 pm
Never Say Never: The Complete Series by Winter Renshaw (#1-3)
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 482 kB
Overview: By day, she wrangles kids and dogs, and by night, she wrangles words. She loves photography and peonies and lipstick and isn’t a huge fan of rude people. Chips and salsa are her jam, and so is cruising down the highway with the windows down and the air blasting while 80s rock blares from the speakers of her Mom-UV.
Genre: Romance

Never Kiss a Stranger (#1): It was an innocent mistake… All workaholic real estate broker Addison Andrews wanted was one night of pleasure, and picking the right guy was no different than shopping from a catalog thanks to the dating app on her phone. His name was Wilder, and his profile was blank, just a sexy picture of a man who promised every wicked intention of a one-night stand. The agreement was simple. One night. No last names. But the second their bodies melded together in the sheets of their posh Manhattan hotel room, there was no denying they fit together like two pieces of a broken puzzle. There’s just one problem… Addison unknowingly swiped right on the one man she wasn’t supposed to be with, her new stepbrother. All it takes is one bite of forbidden fruit to become addicted, but being with him has major consequences for their entire family. And if anyone found out about them, the career she worked so hard to build would crumble to the ground. But Wilder Van Cleef doesn’t care about the possibility of a scandal. He wants her, and he’s willing to do whatever it takes.

Never is a Promise (#2): Country music god Beau Mason has just announced his retirement from the business at age 30, and I’ve just scored the interview of a lifetime. My network is flying me to Kentucky for his final interview, and at his request, I’ll be spending a few days with him at his ranch. I should be thrilled. But I’m not. Beau and I have a history, and I haven’t seen him since he obliterated my heart at the tender age of eighteen. I don’t think I can do this. I don’t think I can see him again. But I don’t have a choice. My career, my promotion, my dignity. Everything rests on this one interview with the man who turns me into liquid desire and corded steel resentment all at the same time. It’s just a few days, right? What’s the worst that could happen?

Never Say Never (#3): I believe in soul mates but I never wanted to fall in love with mine. Two men want my heart. One is everything I want. The other is everything I need. One makes me feel safe. The other makes me feel terrified and wonderful all at the same time. Both of them have secrets. But to be fair, so do I.

Download Instructions:
Dailyuploads

Mirror:
Upload.ac
Nov 5th, 2015, 5:49 pm