Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Nov 6th, 2015, 3:28 am
2 Novels by Barbara Delinsky
Requirements: EPUB/MOBI Reader, 2.9MB
Overview: I was born and raised in suburban Boston. My mother’s death, when I was eight, was the defining event of a childhood that was otherwise ordinary. I took piano lessons and flute lessons. I took ballroom dancing lessons. I went to summer camp through my fifteenth year (in Maine, which explains the setting of so many of my stories), then spent my sixteenth summer learning to type and to drive (two skills that have served me better than all of my other high school courses combined). I earned a B.A. in Psychology at Tufts University and an M.A. in Sociology at Boston College. The motivation behind the M.A. was sheer greed. My husband was just starting law school. We needed the money.
Genre: Contemporary Romance

ImageImage

Don't Tempt Me
As the only female partner at her law firm, Justine O’Neill tries to maintain a degree of cool professionalism. But all that flies out the window when she’s introduced to “The Silver Fox.” The high-powered CEO of CORE International, Sloan Harper is the firm’s newest client—and the tallest, sexiest hunk of silver-haired alpha male Justine has ever seen. Her colleagues warn her that the man is a predator, as sly as a fox and twice as seductive. Justine isn’t worried—she never mixes business with pleasure. But when Sloane starts asking questions, she can’t help but feel she’s on the witness stand, being cross-examined by a master. And when he finally takes her in his arms, kissing her hungrily, she is utterly defenseless—and ready for more…
Previously published as The Silver Fox by Bonnie Drake

The Summer I Dared
On Big Sawyer island, life is as steady as the routine of the lobstermen who leave with the tide each morning and return with their haul each night. But for forty-year-old New Yorker Julia Bechtel, life and what's important in it are about to be forever altered when she survives a terrible boat accident en route to the island. Now, in the company of her aunt and daughter, Julia finds herself feeling strangely connected to the tragedy's other survivors -- Noah, a divorced lobsterman, and Kim, a young woman rendered mute since her rescue -- and newly outraged at the state of her marriage to a domineering man. Seeing the world with new eyes, Julia vows to embrace life with all of its joys and uncertainties. And the journey begins on Big Sawyer...

Download Instructions:
Uploaded

Mirror:
Uploadrocket
Hulkload
Nov 6th, 2015, 3:28 am