Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Nov 7th, 2015, 9:00 pm
6 Novels by Nikki Wild
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 5.5 MB | 1.1 MB
Overview: I'm Nikki Wild, and I live in Southern California with my cat, my loving husband, and a genuine creeping fear of bad wine. I've been writing my entire life, and I'm in love with my readers every bit as much as I'm in love with their kind words! Every story I release brings me joy and pleasure, and knowing I'm able to spread a bit of that happiness to others makes every day of my life just a little bit better. Come see me for a book signing in 2016 at the RT convention in Vegas or the RWA convention in San Diego!
Genre: Romance

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Richard: I call him Richard... But that's not what everyone else calls him. He's popular, arrogant, and the hottest thing on two legs... And did I mention I can't stand him? His relentless teasing makes me squirm in more ways than one. Ways I've never even experienced before... Ways I can't control... Richard: She gets so flustered when I tease her... Every time those pretty cheeks turn an angry shade of red, I can't help but find myself turned on... I know her secrets. She wants someone to take her... She wants someone to dominate her. And not just anyone will do. I'm the Richard she's craving.

Lust: Lust: An overpowering desire or craving. I'm untouched... Innocent... And if you know what that means, you know the last place I should be is alone with Nathan. He's everything my daddy ever warned me about. Arrogant. Strong. The kind of man who would have his way and leave you cold... He's the kind of man I've always wanted. Fate has brought us together... Lust will make us whole.

Knockout: Arrogant... Dominant... Irresistible... This is my city, and I'm the f&%king undefeated ruler. I have fame, money, and thousands of women screaming my name... I didn't think there was anything left in the world to desire... Until I heard Sarah cry for help... Until I saved her life. Until I looked into her sparkling eyes and told her everything is going to be okay... I'm done. Knocked out with one look. She didn't even have to throw a punch. She owes me everything... And now... I won't stop until she's mine.

Rough Rider: Sometimes love is worth dying for... I was only trying to protect her... That's why I put her on the back of my bike... That's why I took her to bed and showed her what a real man can do. I made her scream. I made her beg for more. But she wasn't so innocent. Her name is Gabby Loprinzi. This pretty little thing is the daughter of the most infamous mob boss in the country... and her desire for a taste of the forbidden is going to get both of us killed.

Saving Landon: I’VE BEEN HIDING FROM THE OUTLAW I LOVE… Lucy: The dirty little secret we left buried outside Jethrow was supposed to stay buried… I ran away, just like he told me to. A new name, a new town. I lived a sheltered life far from the club and farther still from the man who owned my innocence… I never expected him to find me again, but when I came across the motorcycle accident just outside Baddock, I knew my quiet little life was over… Until he asked me what my name was. LANDON: I barely remember my own name, but I know I’m not a good man… Scars on my knuckles, tattoos of skulls and dragons running down my arms, the twisted wreck of my motorcycle or the patches ripped from my leather cut… No… I’m a bad man. I’m the kind of man a girl like Lucy should be running away from… But she isn’t running. I feel something for this girl. She’s taken me in. She’s helping me heal. With my memory returning piece by piece, I know this girl just wants to save me from myself. But I want more… And I won’t stop until I possess her.

X's and O's: On the field and in the bedroom, Toby Jenkins knows how to score.
He's got an ego as large as his... well... you know...
Ten years have passed since he walked away.
I'm not the innocent little girl he left behind.
I've learned some moves of my own.
I know how to play the game.
People say there's no such thing as second chances, but I'm taking this game into overtime.
And I'm playing to win.

Twelve Inches (Re-issue 2019): Tom Bradley has what it takes to score.
He's got an ego twelve inches long, and I can't stop dreaming about it.
Ten years have passed since we broke up, but he's still on my mind.
People say there's no such thing as second chances, but I'm taking this game into overtime.
And I'm playing to win.

Download Instructions:
ALL: Filebonus
New: Filebonus

Mirror:
ALL: Userscloud
New: Userscloud
Nov 7th, 2015, 9:00 pm

May 14th, 2016, 11:17 am
Added: Rough Rider
May 14th, 2016, 11:17 am
May 28th, 2016, 4:56 pm