Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Nov 9th, 2015, 10:46 pm
Fatal Attraction Series by P.A. Jones (#1-3)
Requirements: .ePUB Reader, 692 kB
Overview: Author of the Passion series, Struggle series, Seduced series and Forbidden Desires series. She love reading Romance and now Writing Romance too.
Genre: Romance, New Adult

Image Image Image

Vol. 1: "When I went with the stranger for the one night stand, I knew it was a one night stand. But when I left the hotel room in the morning, I knew everything had changed in that one night." - Zoe. A new job, a new boss and a boss's hot friend. Everything seems settled for Zoe in her life. But that unexpected night, the call from the stranger after almost a week, sends Zoe on a path she never traversed before.

Vol. 2: When the things are heating up between Zoe and Mr. M. Daniel is trying to create a place in Zoe's heart. But when Zoe has to choose between Mr. M and tempting Daniel what she will do? What will happen when Mark find out that he want more than just the fling with Zoe? Find out the answers.

Vol. 3: When the truth of Mark's past is revealed to Zoe, the only thing she can do is to hate Mark and get away from him. When Mark witness the hatred in Zoe's eyes, his heart breaks. But he is the man in love, and he will do whatever to get back Zoe. Unfold the twists and turns happening the Zoe and Mark's life as the book 3 progresses. Be aware you will be left wanting more...

Download Instructions:
Tusfiles

Mirror:
Dropapk
Nov 9th, 2015, 10:46 pm

Dec 28th, 2015, 6:28 pm
Added: Fatal Attraction Vol. 3
Dec 28th, 2015, 6:28 pm