Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Nov 14th, 2015, 9:19 pm
6 New Adult Romance Novels by Aubrey Irons
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 5 MB | 1 MB
Overview: Aubrey Irons enjoys writing about bold, sassy, and intelligent women and the hot, cocky, and quite typically forbidden alpha males who love and lust for them; gripping stories, happy endings, and enough heat to keep things extra steamy! In the real world, Aubrey is kept plenty entertained by her own tattooed Marine husband, their precocious and adorable three year old, and one very ill-behaved puppy.
Genre: Romance

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Crude (#1): Knox Shepherd is a total d**k. A really, really big one. He’s a swaggering, cocky prick who blows through women the same way he roars around town on that motorcycle of his - fast. Sure, I wasn’t supposed to be sneaking out to bars or singing at open mics, but that didn’t give him a right to talk to me like that. No one’s ever said those things to me before - filthy, raunchy, crude suggestions that made me literally run for the door. Suggestions I wish didn’t make me feel so funny inside. But hey, no big deal, right? It’s not like I’d ever have to see that smug, foul-mouthed jerk ever again. If only he weren’t standing with that cocky smirk on my front porch right now, right next to my father’s new fiancé. His mother. Yeah, that unbearable prick is going to be my new stepbrother. OK, he’s gorgeous, and every time he looks at me I can practically hear him whisper deliciously dirty things in my ear. And maybe something about his cocky swagger makes me think I should break some rules for once.... Maybe something about him makes me not so sure I want to go to college still holding on to my V-card. But I definitely don’t want to lose it to my stepbrother. Ew. So why can’t I stop thinking about it?

Cockney (#2): There’s a reason I hate Oliver Beckett: he’s a huge, massive pr*ck. London’s hottest new bad boy chef is a panty-dropper. He burns his way through party girls’ bedrooms as fast as he blazes around his military-precision kitchen. He’s a face from my past I never thought I’d see again. The tattooed smooth-talking British exchange student from five years past. The one who brought me in like a moth to flame for one night of firsts... before he left me behind forever. The one who almost had my v-card. Except he’s not in my past anymore. Now I’m stepping off a plane in London to start my new job in his kitchen. London, where we’re moving because my mother is marrying his father. Yeah, not just my boss. That smug, arrogant jerk is about to be my stepbrother. He might be all grown up now - gorgeous and demanding and wildly successful. But what happens when the man who never hears no comes up against the one woman who won’t take his bullsh*t? The one that won’t submit. He wants me to beg him for it, but I won’t. I mean, I can’t, right? That would be so wrong. So deliciously wrong. I think I’m in big trouble.

Secret (#3): Hunter Ryan is a monumental d*ck. Bad boy, womanizer, soldier, pr*ck. Oh, and he thinks he’s God’s gift to women - mostly because of his… endowments. What an ass. I’d normally have nothing to do with Washington D.C.’s biggest playboy Secret Service agent, except things just got slightly complicated. You see, my mother just became the first female President of the United States, and now she’s about to marry her Secretary of State - Hunter’s father. Which means besides being my new security detail, that arrogant, insufferable man is my new stepbrother. Oh, right, and it’s worth mentioning that I already slept with him - once, before I knew who he was. Forget John and Marilyn. Forget Watergate. Forget Monica. I’ve got a scandal that could rock the entire world; a dirty, illicit, forbidden secret that could bring the most powerful country in the world to its knees. My protector, my secret, my stepbrother. This is about to be a true state of emergency; a national catastrophe.

Score (#4): There’s a reason they call him “Ten,” and it’s not just the number of his jersey… Dalton Cole is a jock. A notorious, cocky, foul-mouthed, impossibly arrogant jock. The hottest quarterback in college football is nicknamed “Ten” for his middle name “Tennessee,” for his jersey number, and for a certain measurement. ...I’m sure that last part is just a rumor. Did I mention he’s also an underwear model? He’s slept his way through half the woman in Georgia, and he’s got his pick of any girl on campus. Not me. I’m the studious one, the one headed to med school - the girl with a plan. I am not into football or the neanderthals who play it, and I want nothing to do with that smug, cocky prick with the legendary record - or his infamous "package." But it’s not up to me… The University just hired my dad as the head football coach, and Dalton’s mother just said yes to marrying him. His star player? Dalton. College football’s biggest bad boy is looking to score, and I think I’m the goal…

Player (#5): I accidentally married the BIGGEST bad boy in pro football… I was born into the high life: private schools, finishing classes – groomed to look pretty hanging on a rich man’s arm. That is, until I walk in on my fiancé f*cking his secretary across his desk. Now I’m a princess on the run, and escape from the life I never wanted steers me right into the last man I’d ever call a prince charming. Austin Taylor is the crude, arrogant pro quarterback with cocky cowboy smile and the notorious tabloid record longer than his- well… A princess like me should have nothing to do with a beast of a man like that, except Austin Taylor has an offer I may not be able to refuse. Half a million dollars to be his trophy wife. It’s fake, of course – all a show for the cameras and the press to rehab his bad boy reputation. Fake, that is, until we wake up actually married in Vegas. Oops. Now I’m really married to the most notorious, most possessive, most gorgeous man in pro football. The man with the glint in his eyes that gets me hot in places it shouldn’t. The man who’s dirty, filthy words have me melting for him. Oh, right, and the man who’s baby I’m carrying. Surprise.

Jock (#6): My job is to recruit him. Not have his baby… Holden Cade is the filthiest, wildest, most hard-partying quarterback in pro football. A crude, rude, arrogant jock, and the only thing bigger than his ego is his- Ugh, at least that’s what the tabloids say. I’d prefer to have nothing to do with a self-obsessed prick like that. But as a talent scout for my father’s football team, I’m about to have a LOT to do with him. But I’m the best there is in this biz. I don’t take crap from inflated egos like Holden Cade, and I am always in control. That is, until I hear that filthy voice right in my ear, and until I feel his hands on my skin. Until I let go for one night, and it ends up being the hottest one of my life. Technically, I’m his boss now. Technically, continuing this dirty little secret is a breach of both our contracts. Technically, there’s no way this could get more complicated. Well, that is, until I find out I’m carrying his baby... Whoops. Holden Cade thinks he can make me his. He might be right.

Download Instructions:
ALL: Filescdn
#6: Filescdn

Mirror:
ALL: Hulkload
#6: Hulkload
Nov 14th, 2015, 9:19 pm