Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Nov 27th, 2015, 2:33 pm
Alphas Running Wild by Taylor Lake (Paranormal M/M Gay Werewolf Alpha Billionaire Romance Collection)
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 75 kB
Overview: Offering a collection of three stunningly steamy werewolf stories, Alphas Running Wild is romance and heat in one sprawling package. Featuring...
Genre: Paranormal Romance MM

My Alpha's Heat

When Kai Taylor leads his werewolf pack to a new territory in hopes of finding better hunting, it’s not as their leader - just as their friend. But when he meets Ash Lincoln, stunning gold-brown wolf with a mandate for the territory they thought was theirs, he knows he’s got an alpha on his hands...and his need for the brash, lordly alpha wolf cuts two ways. To take the reins of his struggling pack, lead them through the fire...and, urged on by his wild instincts, the need to have Ash claim his heat-rolling body as his dominating lover.

A gay paranormal romance starring a compelling, brown-eyed billionaire who gives off a heat that makes him irresistible, his clever, urging lover, and the story of wolf packs and savage danger that leads to their falling against each other, My Alpha’s Heat is sensuality and alpha thrills at every turn.

My Alpha's Mate

When fledgling werewolf Nathan and his pack, college students raw with the blood of the wolf, have to deal with the predations of a midnight vampire, it’s a heavy task for all of them. And Nate’s distracted by one more thing...his well of affection for his pack’s commanding alpha, Kieran Grayley, a billionaire heir and campus stud he admires, but isn’t sure he can measure up to.

Will the rookie wolves be able to deal with the stalker in the night? And will Nathan be able to open up to his alpha...or have his alpha open up to him?

A paranormal gay romance starring a billionaire alpha wolf with an ingenue’s charm, a clever, bold protagonist, and a clash with a vampire bent on tasting the blood of the wolf, My Alpha’s Mate is a thrilling romp commingled with the sweet passion of love in bloom.

My Alpha's Needs II

Learning he’s a werewolf, falling in with a roughshod pack of three, and spending months on the run from a cartel of vengeful vampires - at twenty-one, Jude Taylor’s life isn’t easy. But when his pack runs into the territory of magnanimous werewolf billionaire Marston Gold, they’re taken in and sheltered...and Jude, still exploring his feelings for other men, begins to nurse an affection for kind, broad-shouldered Marston that’s more than friendly.

Now, as the pack works to fight back against the vampires that have hounded them, Jude’s bond with Marston grows closer than ever - and he becomes still more certain that, when it comes to his alpha’s raw, passionate magnetism, he can’t stay away.

A gay paranormal romance featuring a billionaire alpha wolf whose dominance is firm and intoxicating, his young, starry-eyed werewolf lover, and how things get when both their needs reach a fever pitch, My Alpha’s Needs II is a sumptuous tale of love and desire.

Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) http://uploads.to/hja8bh5epaan
https://dailyuploads.net/61qq0sr9iqqt
Nov 27th, 2015, 2:33 pm