Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Nov 29th, 2015, 5:31 pm
Full Heart Ranch Series by Barbara Gee (#1-3)
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 1.2 MB
Overview: Barbara lives in Virginia's beautiful Shenandoah Valley. Reading has always been her favorite thing to do, with writing a close second. She started her first book in the fifth grade, and had many, many years of "practice" books before actually publishing one. Her first book, "Always a Will and a Way", is a stand-alone contemporary Christian romance novel. Her next three books make up the "Full Heart Ranch Series." This series (also contemporary Christian romance) tells the stories of wonderful, strong characters, with a good dose of suspense thrown in
Genre: Romance

Image Image Image

Find Me, Save Me (#1): FBI Special Agent Tucker Simon has spent two years trying to put away the evil Jimmy Callahan. In an effort to end their standoff and regain control of his lucrative criminal enterprises, Jimmy plots to abduct Tuck’s sister. He hopes to use her to get the tireless agent to finally back off. Although Tuck manages to keep Libby safe from his enemy’s clutches, her best friend pays the price. Now Maddy’s life depends on Tuck. Madison Harper has been fascinated by her friend’s older brother ever since seeing photos of him in Libby’s apartment and learning that he works as a federal agent. Given her close friendship with Libby, Maddy expects she will some day meet Tucker Simon. What she doesn't expect is to need him. When Maddy is accidentally drawn into the dark schemes of Jimmy Callahan, her chances of survival are slim. As she faces almost certain death at the hands of a man bent on revenge, she prays for Tuck to find her. But time is running out, and Jimmy isn't going to make it easy.

Love Me, Trust Me (#2): Libby Simon has made many positive changes in her life. She’s now living at the Full Heart Ranch, working on a project far more fulfilling than anything she’s ever done before. She expects her life to stay comfortable and fairly predictable for a good long time, just the way she likes it. And then Detective Ryan Anderson comes to the ranch—the most irresistible man she’s ever encountered. He seems made for her. Too bad he’s not meant for her. Ryan doesn’t like leaving things to chance. He sets goals, works hard, and reaches them. He’s oh so close to achieving a particularly big one, and then everything screeches to a halt. Someone is trying to ruin his career, and maybe even eliminate him altogether. Getting out of town for a while seems the prudent thing to do. At a friend’s urging, Ryan heads to the Full Heart Ranch, where there is plenty to keep him busy while he waits for information that could lead to his enemy. The only problem with that plan—the beautiful and distracting Libby. She’s Ryan’s type and then some, but she’s also a forever kind of girl, and he can’t allow himself to think in those terms.

Know Me, Keep Me (#3): Boone Kendall made it to the hockey big leagues ten years ago. As captain of his team, he knows all too well that when you play a game at the highest level, the whole ‘playing’ thing can be misleading. You only play if you put in the hard work. Years of it. Decades of it. You do whatever it takes—and you try to fit the rest of your life in there somewhere. Boone knows the routine. He lives it…..he loves it…..and then he loses it. Injured and off the ice for the remainder of the season, he heads to the Full Heart Ranch, for reasons only he knows. Because his concussion isn’t the only problem he faces. In fact, it’s not even the biggest one. Jolene Tolley is the head physical therapist at the Full Heart Ranch Veterans Retreat Center. When her favorite hockey player decides to volunteer at the Center’s brand new ice rink while recuperating from an injury, Jolene is beyond thrilled. Working with a professional athlete is the chance of a lifetime, and she’s determined to do her part to get him back on the ice as soon as possible. It's the least she can do for her beloved team.

Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) http://tusfiles.com/nj50njx5iudc

Mirror:
(Closed Filehost) https://hulkload.com/3xkt92dlm68c
Nov 29th, 2015, 5:31 pm