Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jan 11th, 2016, 3:00 pm
Hawthorne Brothers series by M.L. Young (#1-2)
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 480 kB
Overview: M.L. Young is an author currently living in Illinois. She is the author of The Stipulation Serials. To find out more and to stay up to date on all things related to the books, follow her on Twitter and Facebook.
Genre: Romance

Image Image

Bentley (#1): Bentley Hawthorne and his brothers ruled our high school—and my fantasies—years ago. I thought I moved on from that crush when I graduated, but I couldn’t have been more wrong. There’s something dangerous about a Hawthorne boy, and the most dangerous one is Bentley. He’s tattooed, has slicked-back hair, and can make any woman’s engine purr like a kitten. He’s wrong for me in every way, but sometimes it’s better to be wrong than right. I’m just a shy, introverted girl trying to get through college who’s dreamed of being with Bentley Hawthorne since I first laid eyes on him in high school. I know I shouldn’t have these feelings, but when my car broke down on the side of the road late one night and he was there to save the day, how could I keep away?

Cash (#2): Cash Hawthorne knows what he wants, and it isn’t the women who keep throwing themselves at him. Being a newly minted movie star is a pretty sweet gig, but it has a big drawback—finding someone who wants the real him, not his fame and fortune. This Hawthorne brother just might have found his match in sassy college student Jenna Hughes. . . if only Jenna was interested. But Jenna’s seen it all before and she’s not about to fall for some Hollywood hottie. She may want love, but she knows what guys are like. A rich, famous movie star—even one as drop-dead gorgeous as Cash—can’t be a good bet. Or can he? Cash is persistent, and every time he’s near, the sizzle between them is impossible to ignore. Giving in is so easy, and feels so, so good. . . until Cash gets the call that could put an end to the fragile something they share. Could this be love—the real thing? With his career on the line, Cash and Jenna have to choose: the opportunity for Cash to be a bona fide superstar, or giving their future a chance.

Download Instructions:
Tusfiles

Mirror:
Userscloud
Jan 11th, 2016, 3:00 pm