Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jan 31st, 2016, 11:11 pm
2 Novels by Lucy Snow
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 879 kB
Overview: I love writing and reading romance novels of all types! If it's got a strong heroine and a sexy mouth watering hero, I'm in!
Genre: Romance

Image Image

Escape
My arrogant and oh-so-sexy stepbrother is a high-powered mobster. And I need his help if I want to live. I’ve spent my life being a good girl, and he’s been working his way up through the mob since he was a teenager. We’ve never gotten along, and we both liked it that way. But now, I’ve seen something I shouldn’t have, and I’m on the run. Around every corner could be the end of me. The only person I can turn to is my gorgeous but evil stepbrother. He’s the only one I can trust. But can I even trust him? I want to stay away from him. I know what he does to me, how he makes my body pulse with excitement just from a look. All that power in that gorgeous, muscular package, covered in tattoos…the moans he gets from me don’t even tell half the tale. All I need is for him to help me get out of town. The question is…can I keep my hands off him long enough?

Light My Fire
"We're not out of this yet." Relief worker Eames has spent the last 10 years traveling around the world helping people, but secretly he's running away from taking over the family business. College student Avery is no stranger to running away - she stays in college to avoid dealing with her overbearing parents still dealing with a family tragedy. Each of them has their own reasons for coming back home, but when a massive snowstorm throws the two of them together on the cold and desolate roads of New Hampshire, they'll have to stick together if they want to stay alive, and deal with the heat that's growing between them.

Download Instructions:
Filescdn

Mirror:
Hulkload
Jan 31st, 2016, 11:11 pm

Feb 28th, 2018, 9:58 pm
Added: Light My Fire
Feb 28th, 2018, 9:58 pm