Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Feb 8th, 2016, 4:54 am
2 Novels by Dan Sofer
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 551 kb
Overview: Dan Sofer writes tales of romantic adventure and magical realism, many of which take place in Jerusalem. His multi-layered stories mix emotion and action, humor and pathos, lore and legend – entertainment for the heart and soul. Dan lives in Israel with his family.
Genre: Romance l Romantic Comedy

Image Image

Love and Beyond
A mysterious crime. A ruthless secret society. And a desperate bachelor... Dave Schwarz stumbles upon the mystical secret to a woman's heart, deep within Jerusalem's ancient City of David. Instead of ending the British bachelor's woes, the discovery draws him into a web of mysterious crimes, archaeological puzzles, and dark forces eager to trigger the End of Days. Mandy Rosenberg has taken a break from New York to study in Jerusalem. In other words, she’s shopping for a husband. Down-to-earth but jaded by years of dating, she finds unexpected romance with Dave. But is he really her long-awaited hero? Or will the dark side of their relationship threaten all? A Love and Beyond is a roller coaster ride through the sights and secrets of Jerusalem. The colorful cast includes a sexy flat-mate, a dodgy restaurateur, and a hotel manager with secrets of his own. In this tale of love and deception, hope and guilt, courage and misadventure, Dave must choose between shattering his heart and risking his life.

Larry and Kate
Is my girlfriend a terrorist? On a romantic trip to Israel, Larry discovers that there might be more to his new girlfriend than he ever imagined. The first warning signs flare during a security check at Ben Gurion Airport, igniting his suspicions and sparking a series of events that hold grave implications both for their relationship and for Larry’s life.

Download Instructions:
http://www108.zippyshare.com/v/CpOkoPbi/file.html
(Closed Filehost) http://tusfiles.com/pfc1yestfq56
Feb 8th, 2016, 4:54 am

PM me if all links are down in my topics and you need a refresh.
Please don't forget to click "Thank You" on your way out.
Support authors - if you like it, buy it.
Feb 21st, 2016, 6:46 am
Added the book "Larry and Kate:.
Feb 21st, 2016, 6:46 am

PM me if all links are down in my topics and you need a refresh.
Please don't forget to click "Thank You" on your way out.
Support authors - if you like it, buy it.