Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Feb 8th, 2016, 7:28 am
Pride and Prejudice variations by Nancy Allen and Betty Hill (2 Novels)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.5 mb
Overview: Nancy Allen and Betty Hill are popular historical and regency romance writers.
Genre: Historical Romance

Image Image

The Dilemma of Prejudice (by Nancy Allen)
Six months after I wed my beloved Mr. Darcy, he is called away to France on pressing business that needs his immediate attention. I don’t want him to go, but I know I have no choice in the matter. So I am left alone at Pemberley with my sorrow and loneliness. I miss my dear Mr. Darcy and think of him every day as I walk from room to empty room and wander the vast grounds of the estate.
But then one day, my childhood friend Victor comes to Pemberley for a visit. Victor has just returned from the colonies and he is full of wild stories of his adventures there, as well as stories of great sorrow and pain. As we share our loneliness with one another, we become closer and closer, and I cannot help but think that perhaps my dear Mr. Darcy is not the love of my life, but it is Victor instead …

The Charade (by Betty Hill)
My life has been one of toil and struggle. At the age of 13, I was sent to live in a Catholic orphanage, and although my life there was not a hard one, it did not prepare me for what I would have to face once I left its clandestine confines. No, the only thing that prepared me was my life before the orphanage. My life among the pick pockets, sneak thieves, and ladies of the night. It would be the lessons learned from this lot that I would I prosper from. By the time I turned 22, I had become a self made woman. Yes, I used my body to make my fortune, but it was my body to do with what I will.
But one day, my best friend, Harris, who is a long time bachelor and who likes it that way, receives a letter from his mother beckoning him home and asking him to bring along his fiancee', who—entirely unbeknownst to me—happens to be me. I am resistant at first, but because Harris is desperate to hide his secret life from his overbearing mother, I agree to accompany him to his family’s estate and pretend to be his adoring future wife.
But then I meet Harris’s younger brother, Jason, and he changes my entire world.

Download Instructions:
https://www5.zippyshare.com/v/DAu1K62z/file.html
(Closed Filehost) http://tusfiles.com/lm3y8k84nvo1
Feb 8th, 2016, 7:28 am

PM me if all links are down in my topics and you need a refresh.
Please don't forget to click "Thank You" on your way out.
Support authors - if you like it, buy it.