Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Mar 8th, 2016, 1:50 pm
Stark Saga/Stark Ever After Novellas by J. Kenner
Requirements: .ePUB Reader, 2.7 MB | Version: Retail
Overview: J. Kenner (aka Julie Kenner) is the New York Times, USA Today, Publishers Weekly, Wall Street Journal and International bestselling author of over seventy novels, novellas and short stories in a variety of genres.
Genre: Romance

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Deepest Kiss (Stark Saga #3.10/Stark Ever After Novella): My love for Damien Stark runs deep, and my need for his touch runs even deeper. He's my shelter in this world, my light when everything seems dark, and all it takes is one kiss for my body to come alive. Yet no matter where we go, our secrets threaten to surface. Someone dangerous from my past is back to stir up trouble, and now it feels like there's nowhere I can hide. I know Damien will always protect me, that our fierce desire will give us strength. In his arms I find safe harbour - and the sweetest release.

Hold Me (Stark Saga #4.1/Stark Ever After Novella): My life with Damien has never been fuller. Every day is a miracle, and every night I lose myself in the oasis of his arms. But there are new challenges, too. Our families. Our careers. And new responsibilities that test us with unrelenting, unexpected trials. I know we will survive—we have to. Because I cannot live without Damien by my side. But sometimes the darkness seems overwhelming, and I am terrified that the day will come when Damien cannot bring the light. And I will have to find the strength inside myself to find my way back into his arms.

Please Me (Stark Ever After Novella #6.2): Each day with Damien is a miracle, each moment with our children a gift. And yet I cannot escape the growing sense that a storm is gathering, threatening to pull me away, to rip us apart. To drag me down, once again, into a darkness to which I swore never to return.

I have to fight it—I know that. And I am waging the battle with of all my heart. But it is Damien who is my strength, and we both know that the only way to push away the darkness is for him to fold me in his arms and claim me completely. And for me to surrender myself, once again, to the fire that burns between us.

Lost With Me (Stark Saga #5): From New York Times and #1 International bestselling author J. Kenner comes a new full-length novel in the wildly popular Stark Saga that’s left millions of readers breathless.

His touch takes my breath away. Our passion feeds my soul... My love for Damien fills me, and the intensity of our bond brings me to my knees. There is no burden I wouldn’t bear for him, no decadent punishment to which I won’t submit. The dark days seemingly behind us, we have carved a life out of adversity, chiseling away pain to reveal strength and beauty. Now, all I want is to laugh with our children in the sunlight, then surrender myself to Damien’s embrace in the dark.

But lingering secrets and hidden menace threaten our family. Now, Damien and I must forge a new strength from our shared passion and hope the fire between us will burn away the darkness and protect everything we hold most dear. This sexy, emotionally charged romance continues the story of Damien Stark, the powerful billionaire who’s never had to take “no” for an answer, and his beloved wife Nikki Fairchild Stark.

Damien (Stark Saga #6): I am Damien Stark. From the outside, I have a perfect life. A billionaire with a beautiful family. But if you could see inside my head, you’d know I’m as f-ed up as a person can be. Now more than ever. I’m driven, relentless, and successful, but all of that means nothing without my wife and daughters. They’re my entire world, and I failed them. Now I can barely look at them without drowning in an abyss of self-recrimination.

Only one thing keeps me sane—losing myself in my wife’s silken caresses where I can pour all my pain into the one thing I know I can give her. Pleasure. But the threats against my family are real, and I won’t let anything happen to them ever again. I’ll do whatever it takes to keep them safe—pay any price, embrace any darkness. They are mine. I am Damien Stark. Do you want to see inside my head? Careful what you wish for.

Indulge Me (Stark Ever After Novella #6.3): Despite everything I have suffered, I never truly understood darkness until my family was in danger. Those desperate hours came close to breaking both Damien and me, but together we found the strength to survive and hold our family together.

Even so, my wounds are deep, and wispy shadows still linger. But Damien is my rock. My hero against the dark and violence.
And when dark memories threaten to consume me, he whisks me away, knowing that in order to conquer my fears he must take control. Demand my submission. Claim me completely. Because if I am going to find my center again, I must hold tight to Damien and draw deep from the wellspring of our shared passion.

Cherish Me (Stark Ever After Novella #6.5): From New York Times and USA Today bestselling author J. Kenner comes a new story in her Stark Ever After series…
My life with Damien has always been magical, and never more so than during the holidays, a time for us to celebrate the hardships we’ve overcome and the incredible gift that is our family. Over the years, he has both protected and cherished me. He has made my life more rich and full than I could ever have imagined.

This year, he’s treating me and our daughters to a holiday in Manhattan. With parades and ice skating, toy displays and candies. And, most of all, with each other. It’s a wonderful gift, a trip I will always cherish. But this year, I’m the one with the surprise. And I can’t wait to see the look of delight and awe when I finally share my secret with Damien. But I’m terrified that when danger strikes, it will take a holiday miracle for me to even get the chance.

Embrace Me (Stark Ever After #7): Growing up, I never expected to have so much love in my life. My childhood had been a nightmare, but despite our challenges, my life now with Damien and our daughters is nothing short of miraculous. Even better, we have a baby boy on the way, and I’m walking on clouds as I await the big day.

These final weeks should be magical, but when my mother appears on our doorstep with a promise that she has changed and a plea for us to welcome her back into our life, I’m suddenly adrift in a sea of uncertainty. Now, I’m floundering once again, tossed back into the nightmare of my past. And as the whirlpool of memories and fear once again tries to suck me under, I can only hope that Damien’s strength is enough to pull me back again.

Enchant Me (Stark Saga #7): FROM NEW YORK TIMES AND #1 INTERNATIONAL BESTSELLING AUTHOR J. KENNER comes a seventh full-length novel in the fast-paced saga that began with Release Me, Claim Me, Complete Me, and Anchor Me.

It was supposed to be a new beginning for billionaire Damien Stark, his wife Nikki, and their family...
I thought I knew everything about my beloved husband, Damien Stark. In our years together, I’d heard all the rumors, faced all the dark secrets, and survived the danger that comes hand-in-hand with loving a powerful magnate like Damien.

After all we’ve been through, I believed we were finally free of the past, of the darkness, ready to move into the light of our future together. As we stand ready to renew our vows in front of our friends and family and move on to the next chapter of our life together, I am giddy with joy and love.
I am unprepared for the devastation that steals my happiness and threatens our future in ways I never imagined. Given our past, I should have expected it. But how could I when Damien didn’t either? This man has come from nowhere, and he says he’s Damien’s son. Everything is chaos, Damien is wrecked, and I don’t know where to turn. The worst part? I think I believe him.
And he has promised to destroy everything we love.

This sexy, edgy and sensually charged romance continues the story of Damien and Nikki Stark. Don’t miss the final, full-length novel in this bestselling romantic saga.

Interview with the Billionaire (Stark Saga #8): Mr. Stark still has some secrets…
When Damien Stark agrees to be interviewed for a series of articles about his life, business, and family, he never expects that the interviewer will be an old flame. Or that she’s coming to the table with an agenda of her own…

In celebration of the ten year anniversary of Release Me, comes this unique and entirely original compilation of journal entries, letters, and exclusive interviews with and about the reclusive billionaire.

Framed by the formal interview sessions between Damien and his ex, this book includes never-before-told perspective on many of the events from the original trilogy and continuing series, interviews with his friends, family, and co-workers, and all-new content featuring Nikki, Damien, their family, and their friends.

Download Instructions:
ALL Books:
https://uploadrar.com/xgbk6n7jl0hd
https://drop.download/82r2qcwi6gff

8. Interview with the Billionaire
https://uploadrar.com/ml8g0q9y65we
https://www.upload-4ever.com/vsttd0f5gifp
Mar 8th, 2016, 1:50 pm

May 23rd, 2017, 6:26 pm
Added: Hold Me (#4.1)
May 23rd, 2017, 6:26 pm
Oct 23rd, 2018, 1:01 pm
Added: Lost With Me (#5)
Oct 23rd, 2018, 1:01 pm
Jul 9th, 2019, 11:24 am
Added: Indulge Me (Stark Ever After Novella #6.3)
Jul 9th, 2019, 11:24 am
Nov 3rd, 2020, 7:03 am
Added: Cherish Me (Stark Ever After Novella #6.5)
Nov 3rd, 2020, 7:03 am
Mar 30th, 2021, 12:09 pm
Added: Embrace Me (Stark Ever After #7)
Mar 30th, 2021, 12:09 pm
Oct 26th, 2021, 5:47 am
Added: Enchant Me (Stark Saga #7)
Oct 26th, 2021, 5:47 am
Jan 31st, 2023, 7:50 am
Added: 8. Interview with the Billionaire
Jan 31st, 2023, 7:50 am