Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
May 28th, 2016, 4:28 pm
5 Books by Andria Large
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 1.2 mb 367 KB
Overview: My name is Andria Large. I'm 29. I'm a stay at home mother with two little girls. I LOVE reading. Mostly Romance. Reading and writing are my way of getting away from being a mom and wife, just for a little while. I have been writing for years, more as a hobby though.
Genre: MM Romance

ImageImageImageImageImage

How To Save A Life - How do you save someone’s life?
There’s the obvious way of physically saving them from a tragic end. Then there’s the more subtle way of saving someone who doesn’t know they need to be saved. Someone who is drowning emotionally and has no idea that they are slowly dying. Ezra Whitmore is one of those people. After tragically losing his wife, he’s still going through the motions, but not really living. All he has now is his son, Spencer, and his career as a dentist. The life he thought he was going to have has been torn apart. The things he had once enjoyed no longer feel the same without the person he had shared everything with. That is, until Ferris Jenkins crashes into his life. Not only does the lifeguard save his son from literally drowning in the ocean, but he also slowly starts to bring Ezra back to life.
As soon as Ferris lays eyes on Ezra, he can’t get the gorgeous dentist out of his head. He knows nothing will ever happen between them because…well, Ezra is straight and he’s gay. You can imagine Ferris’ surprise when Ezra gets drunk one night, kisses him, and admits that he’s always been attracted to guys. This gives Ferris hope that maybe, just maybe, he can land the man of his dreams.

Finding Gunnar - Gunnar
He has no idea who he is. What he does know is that he was stabbed, shot, and crushed under a wall when his unit was attacked when he was in the Army. Now, he’s just trying to find his way. He’s fucking angry and tired of dealing with his poor excuse of a life and am doing his best to drown his sorrows in the bottom of a bottle. The pieces of his forgotten life are reappearing and they terrify him more than the uncertain future ahead…
Bowen
He’s a lot of things, but what he’s not, is a babysitter. He has his own shit to deal with, let alone take care of a guy who barely knows who he is. Gunnar is his brother’s best friend, and Bowen's former lover. So when his brother asks for a favor, he can’t say no.What he wasn’t expecting was the feelings that started happening when Gunnar needed his help. The vulnerability in his voice tugged at Bowen’s heart. Although Gunnar has no memory of who he is, Bowen’s getting glimpses of the man he used to be. He’s hoping Gunnar will let Bowen help him find himself again. Otherwise, Bowen’s afraid he’ll be lost forever.

A Country Song For Christmas - Country singing sensation, Nash Bentley, has a secret…
He’s gay. Fear of losing his fans - and ultimately, his career - keeps him in the closet. It’s not until he brings his drummer, Dalton Dresher, home for Christmas that he starts to question if it’s worth hiding anymore. Dalton is happy to keep their love quiet, but it tears Nash apart. Why should he have to keep his relationship a secret? Could his love for Dalton be what makes or breaks Nash's singing career?

A First For Everything - Mike Reed's whole life changed the moment a sixteen year old kid showed up on his doorstep claiming to be his son. There was no denying it really, the kid looked just like him. Even though Mike never knew Calvin existed, he couldn’t throw him out.
While Mike and Calvin got adjusted into their new life together, Mike’s life was thrown another loop when Tyler Ford, his brother's gay police partner, propositioned him. Up until then, Mike had only been with women. But something about Ty had Mike turned inside out.
Things got dicey when Mike's bar was robbed at gun point. People got shot and his good friend and bartender ended up dead. Mike's emotions were hanging on by a thread when only a week later Ty was injured on the job. With a couple of close calls, Mike and Ty couldn't deny that they'd fallen in love with each other. Mike hadn't expected his life to turn out this way, but he was damn happy that it did.

From War To Forever (2019 Reissue) - Dennis
The love of my life is dead. Is there a reason to live anymore?
I’m a veteran Marine. Terrorists took not only my foot, but also my wife. Recurrent nightmares, a dead-end job, and a painful limp are all I have left. My best friend, Tucker, and my sister, Lizette, keep me afloat. I wouldn’t be here if it weren’t for Tucker... literally. And then, out of nowhere, there are these feelings. The kind I haven’t felt in years. The kind I’m not sure I can handle, or even want to. But they’ve started wrapping around my broken heart, trying to mend it. Only they are not for a woman, but for the man suddenly sharing my bed. I’m not so sure I’m ready to give love another go.
Tucker
The war took my hearing, but I’m alive. Many of my friends are not. I am building a life with my best friend, Dennis. We have become practically inseparable. And now, we are more than friends. I’ve never had feelings like these for a man. My parents, my brother, my buddy, Duke—will they understand how I feel about Dennis? Can I risk losing my family?

Download Instructions:
all
https://file555.com/vqyi69tzc433
https://drop.download/jrhy3d8chwgt

From War To Forever
https://file555.com/hg900od7azkr
https://drop.download/mn1umkfumrdf
May 28th, 2016, 4:28 pm
Dec 2nd, 2017, 3:09 am
added
A Country Song For Christmas
Dec 2nd, 2017, 3:09 am