Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jun 8th, 2016, 6:59 pm
7 Books by Bella Love-Wins
Requirements: .ePUB Reader | 1.1 Mb, 4.1 MB
Overview: I love reading and writing steamy, high-action romance stories about firefighters, billionaires, shifters, and alpha males who know what they want and aren't afraid of laying claim to the women who catch their interest. I love a happy ever after ending. I enjoy reading, hiking, the countryside, and traveling to destinations unspoiled by commercial tourism, like Las Vegas... :)
Like so many characters in my novels, I enjoy action, romance and unexpected love connections that take your breath away. For the next while, you'll find me plotting and writing about my latest stories on my Macbook.
Genre: Romance

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Book #1: Hook Up
Bad Boys Fall Hard...in Texas
Chris 'Texas' James
I'm the fastest cornerback on the best team in the SEC, and my future looks bright. The NFL has me in the top 25 overall for potential draftees. I have to keep working hard to make it there.
I drove home to El Paso, Texas to see my folks for a week before the start of senior year and Fall camp out in Baton Rouge. While I was back home, one of my crew threw a party for me at the Raging Bull Saloon.
That's when I first met Josephine. She was a sweet little curvy redhead with a mouth wanting to be tamed. Oh, the things I could do with all those curves.
We had one scorcher of a hookup in the men's restroom. Then we went our separate ways... until I saw her again beside her junkyard jalopy, broken down at the side of the highway.
Who knew a random hookup could end up taking us places.
Josephine (Jo) Quinn
I was leaving El Paso. I had no one left alive in these parts who gave a crap about me, and no reason at all to stay. After a talk with my only sister in New Orleans, I decided to pack it up and get the hell out.
The night before leaving it all behind, I took a detour at the Raging Bull Saloon to let off some steam. That's when I met a big strong football player with arms that picked me up as though I was light as a feather...which I ain't. We had one hell of a restroom hookup. Then I went home and got my stuff together.
I just didn't figure on my old, piece of crap Frankencar giving up the ghost on the side of the interstate. And I sure as hell didn't plan on what came next with cornerback Chris.

Book #2: Win Big
Everything I do, I aim to win BIG
Evan Marshall
I'm the loud-mouthed, no-nonsense wide receiver who got my team over the SEC championships hump. Yeah, I also have an attitude and can get kinky in the bedroom. Women love it, and those who don't can use the door. Right after winning at the bowl games and taking a break for Christmas holidays, the shit hit the fan. I ended up with a career-threatening injury seven weeks before the national combine. I was screwed. Then I find out the athletic therapist they assigned to my recovery is a chick. For my grade two groin tendon injury. Well f*ck me. After a beat, I took on Samantha Woodward for the challenge that she was. A sexy, feisty, athletic therapist...and a virgin. Challenge accepted. Let the games begin.
Samantha Woodwardl
Every aspect of my final semester at college was lined up perfectly. I was just assigned to the college baseball team as the lead student athletic trainer and therapist, and hoped to work with an MLB team upon graduating. It was perfect. Until it wasn't. Out of left field, I got dealt the shittiest hand from a cursed deck of cards. My assignment was stripped from me and I was left with Evan Marshall.
Six weeks to get him off the injured list and performing as though it never happened.
Six weeks with an opinionated, arrogant, self-centered, smoldering hot, irresistible jock.
Six weeks working on his groin injury...and I'm a virgin. Kill me now.

Book #3: Go Deep
Slade 'Slaughter' Clark
I'm a southern college football star in my senior year, and all eyes are on me, just the way I like it.
I'm not riding a wave to the NFL. I am the wave, and everyone knows it, including my fans, opponents, coaches, every NFL agent who matters, and the hot little chicks who follow me around.
I'm the whole package...with a package that leaves chicks wanting more.
There's just one exception. Cassidy Greyson. She is the uptight cheerleader, my brother's best friend, and a fellow student in a few of my courses. Getting a piece of her is now my informal senior year 'pet' project. Little does she know she's about to be owned.
Cassidy Greyson
I worked my butt off for three school years and two long summers so I could graduate early and get the hell out of my backwater life in Louisiana. Sure, I stuck to the cheerleading, but only because it was a family tradition that my mother insisted I keep up. Just because my older sister, Caroline, fell for the 'be-a-cheerleader-to-marry-an-NFL-star' trap, doesn't mean I want to follow in their footsteps.
This is why Slade 'Slaughter' Clark doesn't have a chance in hell. I've avoided falling for the arrogant jock up until now, and there's no way I'll let him in. My business professor may have thought he was doing us both a favor when he forced Slade and me to partner up for a major project. I just wish I didn't have to stare into his sexy hazel eyes or watch him flex his tight, bulky muscles while we work together.

Book #4 - Billionaire Daddy's Virgin
I’m back to take what was always mine.
Jace Knight
Cherry comes off as shy to most, but I know her. She’s determined, brazen, and way too young.
And she wants me.
I turn her away because of her age, but she shows up on my doorstep on her eighteenth birthday.
So I can be her first.
She’s a virgin, barely legal, but this shy yet fiery little contradiction begs me to give it to her rough.
One touch and I know she’s been right all along. The moment I reject her in the worst possible way, I realize I want to claim her for myself.
Except, now she hates me.
Too bad, because I’m back to be the man she never had.
Cherry Buchannan
My mother’s gone from this world, and my father wants nothing to do with me. In spite of my family’s wealth, from a young age, I decided that I needed to make it on my own.
I will.
But Jace is different. He doesn’t see me as everyone else does.
That’s why I want this bad boy with the filthy mouth to do dirty things to me.
One day, he does.
It’s heaven and hell rolled into one. And then he breaks my heart just to make me hate him.
Years later, he comes back to collect, and he won’t let me forget that he already owns me.

Book #5 - The Billionaire and the Bad Girl
Fake Girlfriend...Real F*ck Buddy... More sparks than I bargained for.
Vanessa

Liam O’Sullivan just told the world that I’m his girlfriend.
He’s a liar — there’s a difference between making a commitment and casually hooking up with him for years on account of his generous… package.
But that commitment changes everything for me. One little lie sets my career into motion, but also puts the spotlight directly on us… the happy couple.
He’s an arrogant, filthy-talking, sexy bastard with questionable family ties… who just changed my world for the better.
Almost overnight, I start to reap the rewards of what Liam sowed by saying those three words.
But it’s a lie he told just because he could. We can’t keep this up forever. I force him to agree that we’ll end the charade as soon as the opportunity presents itself.
I’m a smart girl. No biggie at all. I’m certain I can handle it.
I just don’t expect to fall in real love with my fake boyfriend.

Book #6 - Hollywood Undercover
He wants to turn me inside out. He wants me to go down.
Lexxi

I've had enough of the shiny, fake, empty life of being a rock star in Hollywood.
The limelight.
The isolation.
Maintaining my image.
The sorry state of my romantic life, most recently made worse by the cheating bastard of a country star, Wilkes Barracks.
I can do without all of it.
When my father suddenly becomes ill, I temporarily leave it all behind. But I'm painfully aware of the paparazzi and media attention that'll follow me right back to my home in Tucson, Arizona.
I take a drastic step to hide from them all.
It's all kinds of wrong, but it works.
There's only one wild card I didn't count on.
My dad's neighbor.
Scorching hot firefighter, Sebastian "Bash" Sullivan.
Bash is the one reason I'm tempted to blow my cover.
But as irresistible as he is, I can't let him in.
Except, Bash saves me when disaster strikes.
And from the look in his eyes, he doesn't want to be my hero.
He wants to turn me inside out.
He wants me to go down.

Book #7 - Bear Protector
Kiera
“Monsters won’t win. At least, not without sacrifice…”
I am honored to play a part in the fight against the Destroyers.
Those creatures have decimated our world every winter for hundreds of years, destroying entire cities in Azmark, and laying waste to what used to be our way of life. Like all of the Chosen witches before me, I am humbled and proud to be part of the fight against the Destroyers.
Nine days from now, I will cast a powerful spell to help reinforce our shifter army. They are crucial to our survival.
Except—when Xander Oslo stormed into my life to partner with me for my preparation—he turned everything upside down.
Alpha shifters like him are supposed to be part of the solution, but Xander insists on devouring what’s left of my will.
He is loud, arrogant, insistent and quick to anger… everything that I was warned to avoid at all costs.
But to win this winter war, I’m going to need him and his army. They are the only ones willing to fight and die for us all.
Game of Thrones and Shifter fans, welcome to the mystical world of Azmark…

Download Instructions:
Book #7:
https://drop.download/g3zjytxytszm
(Closed Filehost) https://filebonus.net/fw6qzhy7ioza

All Books:
https://drop.download/hxrqmapw25pt
(Closed Filehost) https://filebonus.net/vztrgmei9b41
Jun 8th, 2016, 6:59 pm
Apr 29th, 2017, 8:16 pm
Added - Billionaire Daddy's Virgin
Apr 29th, 2017, 8:16 pm
Jul 5th, 2017, 8:11 am