Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jul 17th, 2016, 2:52 am
5 Books by Lauren Landish
Requirements: .ePUB Reader | 4.2 MB
Overview:Lauren Landish is a young, best-selling author of Romance. Writing has always been her first love and she is happy to write for women who are thirsty for a little heat in the bedroom! Lauren lives in the sunny land of California with her boyfriend and her pet mini schnauzer.
Genre: Romance

Image Image Image Image Image

Book #1 - Rushed: A Second Chance Sports Romance
They say opportunity doesn't knock twice…
Yet here comes Tyler Paulson, crashing through the door of my life. I know he’ll be trouble, but I can’t escape that smile…
He's our new hot shot quarterback, and I’m supposed to show him around the city, but what I really want to do is show him how much I’ve grown up. Except there's one little problem. If I screw this up, I'm out of a job. So I have to be professional. No frisky business, and no mixing business with pleasure. But Tyler doesn’t play by the rules. He’s used to getting what he wants. I’ll have to resist and not give him the upper hand, but it’ll only be a matter of time before he scores his second chance.

Book #2 - Fourth Down Baby: A May-December Romance
He tempted me and I couldn’t resist. Now I’m having his baby.
It all started out innocent. Cory helped me around the house, and I mentored him, but then things changed. I started to see desire in his eyes, and I have to admit, I liked it. I know it isn't right, but I can't help myself. He makes me feel alive again.
But being with him isn’t healthy. We come from different worlds. I should let him go—let him live his life. I’ll only hold him back and keep him from achieving his dreams. It was supposed to be a fling with the forbidden. I only wanted to indulge, nothing more. I planned to say goodbye before anything got out of hand. But now I can’t… because I’m pregnant with his baby.

Book #3 - Ruthless: A Bad Boy Mafia Romance
Men like me don’t get happy endings.
Until her.
With her jet black hair and intense eyes that hypnotize me, Carmen takes my breath away. There’s something dark about her, something that draws me to her like a moth to a flame. Like me, she’s haunted by the demons of her past, but I’m a man who loves a challenge.
One way or another, I’m making Carmen my wife, and there’s nothing anyone can do to stop me.

Book #4 - Alpha's Baby
One hot night and an unplanned pregnancy.
I’ve always had a crush on my ridiculously handsome stepbrother, Stefan. He’s always been there, at my side. We’ve played, laughed, and even cried together. But then our relationship turned weird. 

Anytime he was near, I found myself filled with lustful thoughts, and when he touched me, it felt like I would burst into flames. Soon, just being in his presence became too much to bear. I started avoiding him at all costs, and when I did encounter Stefan, I would act like a cold-hearted bitch to him so he would never suspect my true feelings. 

But sometimes, the things you hide have a way of coming to light . . . when you least expect them.

Book #5 - Dirty Talk
He makes dirty sound so good. So right.
The moment I heard his velvety voice growl that I’m his ‘Kitty Kat’, I knew I was in trouble.
Derrick ‘The Love Whisperer’ King gives out relationship and sex advice on the radio to everyone, but he’s giving me something a bit more personal. Nobody’s ever talked to me the way he does. Daring, Demanding,
Sexy… and oh, so Dirty.
Maybe we started this whole thing a little backward, sex first and getting to know each other after. But I'm starting to let my guard down, my untrusting heart beginning to think that maybe fairy tales do come true. Even for me.
I feel beautiful and hopeful when he worships my body. I feel dirty and naughty when he whispers filthy things in my ear.
But is it real? Can something so naughty really be good for me?
And more importantly, against all odds, can it last… forever?

Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) https://hulkload.com/zajxut9nrvlb
https://drop.download/xnizbm28w3d3
Jul 17th, 2016, 2:52 am