Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jul 20th, 2016, 3:20 am
5 Books by Zoey Parker
Requirements: .ePUB Reader | 1.7 MB, 7 MB
Overview: Zoey Parker grew up in Long Island, New York. After deciding she was sick of the winters, she moved to Los Angeles, California, where she now lives with her husband and their golden doodle, Bun B.
Perfect for fans of Sam Crescent, Jenika Snow, L Wilder, Sabrina Paige, Lauren Landish, Vanessa Waltz, Jordan Marie and Nicole Snow.
Genre: Romance

Image Image Image Image Image

Book #1 - Overdosed: Fury's Storm MC
I'M ADDICTED TO HER, AND I WON'T STOP UNTIL I GET MY FIX.
When a little girl shows up on the front stoop of the Fury's Storm HQ, I tell her the obvious truth: "You're at the wrong place, hon." But then she hands me a note that flips my world upside down. It says she's my daughter. I'm the last man on this earth who should be caring for a child. The only women in my life are the rotating cast of scantily clad groupies who keep my bed warm at night. So what the hell am I supposed to do with a daughter? I tell my men to find a way to get Gigi back to her mother. But they come back and tell me the girl's mom has disappeared without a trace. Now what? Just then, a woman knocks at the clubhouse door. I open it and freeze.
Jamie is a knockout to say the least.
She's pretty, but she doesn't know it.
Sexy, but she hasn't been made to feel it.
Eager, if only the right man were there to stoke her fires.
That's where I come in. Jamie is Gigi's teacher and she's desperate to keep her favorite student safe.
But as clues to Gigi's mom's disappearance crop up in new and unexpected places, the two of us clash and mesh with wild intensity. I've never felt like this about a woman before.
I want her.
I need her.
I crave her.
And I'm going to take her, again and again... Until I overdose.

Book #2 - Stolen: Hell's Overlords MC
He's a ruthless biker with a kingdom to run. She's a talented thief with a nose for trouble.
Things are about to get messy.
SASHA
I knew going in that this would be dangerous. But what choice did I have?
None, that's how much. You don't say "No" to a man like Fang, the mob boss I work for. Not if you want to live to tell the tale. So I swallowed my fear and I took the mission: stealing drugs from the Hell's Overlords MC. The first time was smooth. In and out like a flash. The second time was just as easy. But the third time…that's when everything went wrong. Now, I'm trapped in a basement, staring into the stormy eyes of a man who doesn't like being robbed. Everything I feared is present in those eyes. There's anger, and strength, and brutality. But there's something else, too. Something I didn't expect, and it's scaring me more than anything else. He's hungry. Hungry for me.
HER BODY ISN'T THE ONLY THING I'M TAKING AS MY OWN.
COLE
The first time I lay eyes on her, it feels like I got struck by lightning. You've probably heard that before, but trust me – this is different. This isn't the "struck by lightning" you see in friendly little rom-coms with happy endings.
It doesn't come with warm fuzzies.
It's not cute. No, the kind of lightning I'm talking about makes me want to do things, things that you might not always like. It makes me want to bite her lip like a feral dog, to squeeze her hips in my hands and rid her of every scrap of clothing. The lightning surging through my veins makes me harder than carved marble. There's only one release: to own her, again and again, until the thirst is quenched. I don't know how long that will take. But I'm willing to find out.

Book #3 - Spike: Satan's Disciples MC
HE SHOWED ME THAT LOVE WEARS LEATHER AND INK.
Spike
I was raised in darkness. Blood and death are all I know. Finally freed from prison, my only goal is to make my MC even more powerful. That is, until Georgia walks in.
She's in trouble, she tells me, her blue eyes flashing. She's so beautiful, so innocent, so pure… That I make her a deal. Come to my bed and I'll keep you safe.
Georgia
When the Russian mob comes after my younger brother, I do the only thing I can: I help him escape.
But now they're after me instead.
With no other choice, I go to the one person who can help me – the president of the Satan's Disciples MC , Spike Turner.
He makes me a deal that even Satan wouldn't offer. If I submit to his touch, he will protect me. What else could I say but yes? What surprises me is how quickly I become entangled in his darkness. His touch is intoxicating. His kiss is liquid fire. But when I confess what he is doing to me – to my heart – he tells me he can never love me back. I try to pick up the pieces of my life in the wake of his rejection, but the mob has other ideas. Trapped in their clutches, I can only pray that Spike hasn't left me to die.
I love him – even if we're both damned to hell.

Book #4 - Addicted: Rebel Saints MC
She’s a dark-haired vixen with a past she refuses to unveil.
Fine with me – I have enough skeletons in my own closet. No names necessary.
When we meet, it is just about sex – rough, raw, violent.
Until I learn who she really is. And everything changes. I’m hunting for my missing sister when I come across a girl in a bar. Not just any girl – she’s a drop-dead stunner.
In that red dress, every inch of her skin is just begging to be bit, licked, stroked. And I’m the only man here with balls enough to do it. It doesn’t take long before we’re tumbling around in a cheap motel room.
Strip. Spank. Moan.Fade to black.
But when I wake up, she’s gone.
There’s just a note.
“No names,” it says. Only a phone number.
I’m struggling to put the night behind me as I get back to the mission at hand: Finding my sister. I’ve got a hunch that the Piccolo crime family is somehow involved. They’re notorious sex traffickers, and if I found out they’ve touched Hannah… Bad things will happen. I’m going to get those bastards in my grip and squeeze until they tell me where she is. While I plan my strike with my MC, I can’t help but call the girl from the motel again. Night after night, we play out my wildest fantasies.
No names.
Just sex.
Things are going just about perfectly…
Until I find out her terrible secrets.
She’s the new boss of the Piccolos.
She’s pregnant with my baby.
And she’s about to sell my sister.
God help me… I’m addicted to sleeping with the enemy.

Book #5 - Undressed: Soul Catchers MC
I told her to get undressed… I won’t take no for an answer.
To my MC brothers, I’m a reckless rebel. But to Kira, I’m a new dad, desperate for help raising a child I never knew I had.
She thinks I’m kind, normal — because she doesn’t know what I really do.
I just hope she’s ready…
Because I’m going to show her all at once – with my words, with my hands, with the monster behind my zipper – I’m a bad, bad man.
By day, I’m a good guy.
I have a real job, a real life. I help people.
And, hell… part of me even likes it.
But there’s another side that I don’t share in the sunlight.
With my leather on my back and my bike between my legs, that white knight façade gets left behind.
When the engines roar, I’m as bad as they come.
I drink. I f*ck. I fight.
And g*ddamn, I love it.
But my dual life comes to a screeching halt when my ex drops off a child I didn’t know I had.
Suddenly, I have a son to care for.
I wasn’t ready for this, and I sure as hell can’t manage it alone.
Especially not when my club is threatening to implode.
I need help until I can get all this sh*t figured out.
The girl who answers my Help Wanted ad is desperate, but I figure that’s a good thing – I’m desperate, too.
And it doesn’t hurt that she’s a stone-cold stunner with a child of her own.
Single dad meets single mom…
Under other circumstances, it might even be cute.
But ours isn’t a cute story at all.
There’s far too much blood and misery for that.
And besides – when I finally f*ck Kira, it will be far from cutesy.
It will be hard.
Brutal.
Damn near savage.
My dark side wouldn’t have it any other way.

Download Instructions:
Book #5:
(Closed Filehost) https://hulkload.com/mrvz0tmy4g0f
http://filebonus.com/fg8sok1yw3h2
https://userscloud.com/nhzefo3lj26h

All Books:
(Closed Filehost) https://hulkload.com/9b2mtfsj4op5
(Closed Filehost) http://uploadocean.com/u92pmhu6k7a9
https://userscloud.com/stzt8h10ze0t
Jul 20th, 2016, 3:20 am
Aug 30th, 2016, 8:58 pm
Added - Stolen: Hell's Overlords MC