Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jul 29th, 2016, 11:02 am
Red Planet Dragons of Tajss by Miranda Martin, Juno Wells (#0.5-5.5)
Requirements: .ePUB Reader | 2.4 MB
Overview: Hi I'm Miranda! xoxo Country girl, military vet, artistic soul and lover of all things science fiction. I write the heroes of imagination. Bigger, sexier, and did I mention... bigger? Yeah. That kind of bigger ;)
Juno Wells grew up on Florida's Space Coast, watching the shuttles take off from Cape Canaveral. When she hit college, her childhood fantasies about space travel turned highly romantic. Now her mind reels with space adventures of fantastic alien lords in distant galaxies, and the earth women they love.
Wells' stories explore the complex, sensual relationships between inhabitants of different star systems. There are always happy endings just as there is always a new world to explore.
Genre: Sci-Fi Romance

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Book #0.5 - Dragon's Origins
Earth is dying. Overpopulated. Over abused. Humanity's hope rides on generational ships that will carry us to the stars.
Maddy
Those ships needed an engine and my job was simple— test their limits. No one was prepared for that technology to do the unexpected. I'm warped across the universe and dropped into the middle of a space battle. In the firefight, my ship is damaged and I'm "rescued" by aliens. Honest to goodness, real, live aliens. Enter Commander Axary. Seven feet of rock hard, chiseled muscles with scales, wings, and a tail that any adventurous woman would love to glide her hands over. There's a spark at first sight. An impossible connection. But he's the leader of a rebellion to free his people. His duty is to them, and mine is to Earth. I have to get back with my ship or the human race is doomed. Duty demands one thing but my heart wants something completely different. It wants the sexy alien Commander. How do I decide?
Axary
My people, the Zmaj, are slaves in a gilded cage. My calling is clear. I will lead their rebellion and fight the evil Imperials until we control our own destiny. But destiny, the fickle female, taunts me when Maddy is thrown in my path. From the moment I set eyes on her tiny, smooth human form, my inner dragon lays its claim. Mine. She is the one. The other half of my soul. The piece that will complete me. My love. My intended. My treasure. Our attraction is doomed to end in heartache. Her people need her to save them. Mine need me. How can fate be so cruel?
Can I fight this predetermined future? Otherwise, I'll be forced to let Maddy go when she is all that I have ever wanted in the universe.

Book #1 - Alien Dragon's Baby
Not every alien is an enemy, even if he kidnaps you...
Calista is happy with her life of scientific research. She has no need for a man, she has her books, her friends, and her work. Things are fine until her ship is attacked by space pirates and crash lands on a desert planet with heat so intense she and her friends can't survive without help.
Ladon is a Zmaj warrior resigned to a life alone, who only desires to protect his treasures. His hopes for a mate faded long ago, yet when he meets Calista something stirs. It takes no more than one look to know that she belongs to him. He's been alone for so long but she is the ultimate treasure and he will protect her.
Now there's only the small problem of her living long enough to understand.
A devastated planet, a mysterious history, space pirates, and threats environmental and alien beset them on all sides. The sexy Zmaj warrior will have to battle the planet's ultimate threat in an epic effort to obtain the one thing he knows Calista needs to survive. Then maybe they can begin to come to terms with the feelings they create in each other.
But will the other humans accept this huge and alien looking dragon warrior? Or will they find him just as big a threat as the rest of the red planet? The future of both their races depends on it.

Book #2 - Dragon's Mate
Like being stranded on a desert alien planet wasn't enough...
All I ever wanted was someone to love. Now my best friend is knocked up by the only hunky alien-dragon available and I can't tell anyone how totally jealous I am. The handful of humans who survived our ship's crash are locked in a struggle to live in sweltering heat with dwindling supplies.
The others are taking the life giving, addictive epis but if I take it that means I'm stuck here. Forever. Which also means the chance of being rescued by a knight in shining armor would be zero.
If that weren't enough, I go and get myself kidnapped and he's another big, sexy, alien-dragon warrior.

Book #3 - Dragon's Love
I guess I'm one of the last survivors of the human race and I'm stranded on this hell of a desert alien planet. Sucks to be me.
Our ship crashed months ago and those of us left are struggling to survive the boiling heat in barbaric living conditions. The only reason we're not all dead is one of my friends got knocked up by a native alien and he lets us live in his ruined city. We should be grateful but a lot of the humans hate the dragons and the girls who mate with them. Fools.
The natives are huge, seven foot tall dragon-men with wings and tails and scales. Surly and overly protective, who needs that? Not me. Alien baby fever is the new in thing, but I'm not falling for the hype. I've always survived being alone and I don't need anyone to change that. Try telling that to Shidan, the most annoyingly persistent alien male around.
Thanks to the primitive nature of the destroyed planet we have no idea what's happening when things go wrong with my friend's pregnancy. I'm sure I can salvage something from our crashed ship that will help, but to get there I'll have to leave the city's protection and go out in the sweltering heat where everything wants to kill me. The only way I'll survive is if Shidan comes too and he's made it clear he wants only one thing. Love.

Book #4 - Dragon's Hope
Before the generation ship crashed on this desert alien planet I was a Vagrant. Unplanned and unwanted, struggling to survive.
Now we're on Tajss and if not for the natives, seven foot tall dragon-men with wings and tails and scales, we’d all be dead.
My new friends are finding love and I couldn’t be happier for them but I want to fit in, I want to have a place and a purpose. Strangely enough the only one who might understand is one of those scaled dragon-men.
I wanted comfort and attention but it turns out 'one night stand' doesn't translate into Zmaj. He wants more and won't give up until he claims his treasure. Me.

Book #5 - Dragon's Kiss
A Dragon Hunter for me? No way.
Olivia thinks it's impossible that the outrageously tall Zmaj with steely blue eyes would fall for her. A former data analyst, now she's just another human crash survivor on the harsh and alien desert planet. Smart, curvaceous Olivia doesn't feel like she measures up but that doesn't stop Ragnar from eyeing her luscious curves.
He's the best hunter for the Tribe, driven and single minded. Ragnar has always put the needs of his people over his own and never once regretted it, but now the dominant alpha male has his heart set on a different treasure. He'll claim and protect the voluptuous beauty no matter the costs.
Life on Tajss is hard enough but now the Tribe is on the run from the same pirates that crashed Olivia's ship. To find a new home will be a grueling journey through sandstorms and worse. She and Ragnar don't speak the same language but Olivia ends up falling for the alien dragon-man anyway, finding she might have to choose between the mate she's meant for and the people she belongs to.

Book #5.5 - It's Getting Hot (SS)
Life on Tajss can be hard. There's very little water, it's hot as hell, human technology has been set back to the stone age, and some of the survivors just want to cause trouble for everyone else. Despite everything, there is hope for the future of two races. Adorable half-alien babies prove love can conquer all.

Download Instructions:
https://drop.download/f0e2n2wm53x6
(Closed Filehost) https://filebonus.net/n5ataac1x9pv
Jul 29th, 2016, 11:02 am
Jun 24th, 2017, 7:27 pm
Added - It's Getting Hot (SS)
Jun 24th, 2017, 7:27 pm