Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Aug 6th, 2016, 8:54 am
The Beckett Boys Series by Olivia Chase (#2-3, #7-8)
Requirements: .ePUB Reader | 881 KB, 220 KB
Overview: Olivia Chase is an avid romance reader and she also writes steamy, sexy stories with very strong guys who fall deeply in love with the women they court.
If you like steamy hot sex, really gorgeous but good-hearted guys, and a little bit of action, then you might enjoy Olivia Chase's books.
Genre: Romance

Image Image Image Image

Book #2 - Jax
JAX
I want to be Brooklyn’s first.
I want to bend her over her dorm room bed, shove that dress up and take her from behind. Mess up her hair, grip it in my hands, yank her head back and plunge my tongue into her mouth.
She thinks I’m a cocky jerk, but I’m not imagining her reaction to me—her fevered blush, her nervous glances, her racing pulse. She doesn’t like me, but she wants me.
Oh, Brooklyn tells herself she’s immune to my charms, but she’s not. And she’s practically daring me to prove it. Challenge accepted, darling. I’ll let her think right now that she’s in control, that I believe her words. But her body gives it all away. This girl aches to be touched, licked. Screwed. I tell myself that I should leave her alone. Tell myself she’s better off without me. That some other guy can help her loosen up, a guy who wants a more serious relationship. A guy who’s more compatible with her. But everything in me points in her direction, beckons me to her. I’m in over my head with Brooklyn, and the hell if I know what to do. Because I can’t stop being who I am…and who I am will ultimately end up destroying us. The smart thing would be to let her walk away. Let her think I’m just some drunk asshole not worth her time. But it would kill me to have her believe that of me. Even if deep down, I believe it about myself. No, it’s not an option to just let her go, despite the spectacular mess that’s going to occur when we end. Because we will end. I’m not ready to change who I am.
BROOKLYN
I know better than to be with a man like Jax. I know better, but I can see the arousal in his eyes, how dark they are, how intently he stares at me. Like he wants to consume me bit by bit. And God it’s stupid, but I want it too. My whole body burns and pulses in response to his wicked words. I need to fight this. He’s dangerous.
But part of me wants to believe he thinks I’m special, too. That I’m different. That I’m worth more than just a casual one-off fling. He’ll never want anything other than that, though. He wants to keep being wild and rough. No matter how close he and I get, it’s always going to be the same thing. Me pretending I’m not upset about who he is, that I’m perfectly okay dating a guy like him and keeping it casual. When the reality is, I’m not. Because I’m not a wild girl—not in his way, at least.
In the end, I’m going to want more, and he’s never going to be able to give it to me. So how long do I let us go on before facing that fact? Every time he touches me, I realize what this emotion I’m feeling is. Bliss. Sheer, utter bliss. It’s a dangerous relative of the word I can’t let myself start to think. The word that could break me in two.

Book #3 - Asher
ASHER
I came back here for her. Back to Rock Bridge to claim the woman I can’t stop thinking about. The one who dug her way under my skin, despite all my efforts to forget about her, to pretend like nothing happened that one night.
Whitney Cavanaugh.
I spent months upon months telling myself that it meant nothing. Just a drunken dare between friends. A dare that started with a kiss and ended with the two of us naked, our bodies writhing against each other, mouths locked, heat pouring between us.
When I finally accepted I was lying to myself, I spent months thinking about how I wanted it again. I wanted her again. But now I’m back and I’m going to make things right. To explain why I left without saying a word. Soon she’s letting my hands caress her her soft curves, letting my mouth roam between her legs. My desire to own her body is nothing short of compulsive. But I want more than just her body. I want her heart.
WHITNEY
It’s been thirteen months. Thirteen long, painful, slow months where I didn’t hear one word from him. Didn’t see him all this summer even, despite us being in the same town. Then he shows up out of the blue and turns my life upside down again.
Asher is back. For me—or so he says. I don’t know what to make of that. I don’t know how to feel about it, either. He’s even more muscled than I remembered from last year. Muscled and warm and so damn tempting. Thinking about his hands on me sends a hot flush across my skin.
Damn him for the way he makes me react to him sexually. I don’t want to still feel anything for him. We almost had sex that night, and then I never heard from him again. It was mortifying and hurtful, the utter silence that stretched over months and months.
Until he shows up, declaring he wants me. What the hell is that about? I don’t know what to think. What to feel. Every part of me wants to resist. But he always was good at convincing me to do bad things. I wonder if he still is...

Book #7 - Hale
HALE
Phoebe screams innocence from head to toe.
And she makes me want to defile that innocence. To show her every dirty thing I can do to her willing, needy body…
But I resent her judgments. I resent the hell out of them. She doesn’t know me—just makes assumptions about who I am and how I live my life because I fight sometimes to survive.
I resent her…but at the same time, I’m drawn to her. Intrigued by her innocence, mixed with the flare of sensuality I see in her eyes.
But Phoebe is a distraction, one I can’t really afford right now. This girl could drag me to places I can’t afford to go. She could change the whole direction of my life if I’m not careful.
The problem is, when it comes to Phoebe, careful is the last damn thing I want to be…
PHOEBE
He’s incredibly sexy. Ripped as hell, covered in tattoos, a little scruff on his jaw. His eyes are a brilliant blue, and his dark blond hair is sexily mussed.
Just hearing him say my name in that seductive, slow roll makes my skin hum and my core clench. It’s like electricity is running through me, raw and rough and almost painful in its intensity whenever he’s near.
Lust. That’s all I’m feeling, plain and simple. A chemical reaction. I can’t help how my body reacts to him.
But I won’t allow myself to give in to it, because he fights as a way of life.
He scares me. He scares me because of his strength, yes. But also because of the potent feelings he draws out of me. I can’t let myself feel like this.
I won’t let myself.
The only problem is, I don’t think I can stop. Not when all I want are his hands roaming over my body, his lips and tongue tasting every inch of me. Hale Beckett is not for the faint of heart. And I think I might just get mine broken into a million pieces if I’m not careful…

Book #8 - Axel
AXEL
The first time I see her, I know I’m in trouble.
She’s different from any woman I’ve ever met.
Innocent.
And yet I want to take that innocence, defile her. Make her dirty. Make her mine.
I can feel something in my heart start to shatter when I’m with her. This woman is going to sink me hard and fast like the iceberg that took down the Titanic. I have to stop it now, before it gets worse.
Even if I savor the feel of my girl in my arms after she’s come, how warm and soft she is against me. The rich smell of her hair, her skin. How she sighs in her sleep, her lips delicate and parted. The way her fingers twitch to touch my skin when she’s deep in the throes of sleep. Like she’s unconsciously reaching out to grip me. Vulnerable. Sweet. Beautiful.
Or the fact that lying with her, I sleep better than I have in months. Maybe even for years.
The problem is, I’m a Beckett.
I’m not meant to be tied down, not meant to be with one woman. My heart is cold as stone, and I’ve long since given up on finding anyone who I can really trust.
If I care about her even a little bit, I should make sure she stays far away from me.
Because I’m the worst thing that could ever happen to her…
KENDRA
I know what my problem is.
A man.
Someone who confuses me to hell, arouses me, irritates me. He’s unlike anyone I’ve ever known before.
I’ve never seen such raw masculinity embodied before—muscular and covered in tattoos—compounded by a sexuality that is almost vulgar. His lips are full, always seemingly curled in a smirk.
He’s a bad boy, one hundred percent.
This man is sin incarnate, and I can’t help but want to give in.
I tell myself this is just sex, nothing more. Maybe if I can keep repeating that, I won’t feel more. I don’t want to, anyway. I just want this—the carnal lust crackling between us.
Am I starting to fall for him? And if so, is that insane?
And could I even stop it if I wanted to?
I don’t know any answers. I just know that Axel Beckett is driving me crazy, making me lose myself.
And I sense that being with him could break me into a million pieces, but somehow I have to keep tempting fate. I just hope and pray that maybe, in the end, everyone will be wrong.
Then again, maybe they’re all right, and falling for a Beckett boy is simply a recipe for heartbreak and disaster….

Download Instructions:
Books #2-3, #7:
(Closed Filehost) https://hulkload.com/gsghozibll5h
(Closed Filehost) http://filescdn.com/e6jimnt7do47

Book #8:
(Closed Filehost) https://hulkload.com/fd73az88r83a
(Closed Filehost) http://filescdn.com/9i1onha46d8h
Aug 6th, 2016, 8:54 am