Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Aug 27th, 2016, 6:31 pm
5 Novels by Whitney G. (Whitney Gracia Williams)
Requirements: .ePUB/AZW3 Reader, 3.3 MB | Version: Retail
Overview: Whitney G. is a twenty-eight-year-old optimist who is obsessed with travel, tea, and great coffee. She's also a New York Times & USA Today bestselling author of several contemporary novels, and the cofounder of The Indie Tea--an inspirational blog for indie romance authors.
Genre: Romance

Image Image Image Image Image

The Layover (Re-issue) I don't care which city. I don't care which flight. I just need to get the hell out of here... Paris Weston is tired of all the broken promises her boyfriend has given her over the years. Instead of showing up to their ‘secret’ engagement party, she shows up to the airport—ready and willing to go wherever the next flight is bound. Determined to get away and start again, she's certain that a week or two away will solve all of her problems. Until she never makes it to her final destination. Until the sexy, dirty-mouthed stranger who sits next to her on the plane changes everything. Until the unintended layover leaves her never wanting to go back home. Previously titled, My Last Resolution.

Thirty Day Boyfriend I should've never agreed to this arrangement... Thirty days ago, my boss—Mr. Wolf of Wall Street, came to me with an offer I couldn’t refuse: Sign my name on the dotted line and pretend to be his fiancée for one month. If I agreed, he would let me out of my employment contract with a “very generous” severance package. The rules were pretty simple: No intimate kissing, no actual sex. Just pretend to love each other for the press, even though I’ve secretly wanted to knock that sexy smirk off his face since the first day we met. I definitely didn’t need to think twice about this. I signed my name and started counting down the seconds to when I would never have to deal with his special brand of ass-holery again.

I only made it to one minute... We argued the entire four-hour flight to his hometown, failed to make a convincing impression with the welcoming press, and right when I was about to knock that arrogant look off his face in real life? He purposely dropped his bath towel in front of me, distracting me with his nine-inch cock to "show me who the bigger person was" in our relationship. Then he gave me his trademark smirk once again and asked if I wanted to consummate our marriage. Tragically, this is only day one. We still have 29 more days to go...

Late Night Kisses: The Official Recipe for Nathan Benson:
2 cups cockiness
1 mouth that's far sexier when it's shut
1 huge ego that can't fit in the damn mixer
1 BIG, HARD co—Well, you get the picture…

As a professional baker, I can tell exactly what a man is made of the moment he walks through my shop’s frosted glass doors.
So, the moment Nathan Benson showed up over half an hour late to our blind date (with no explanation), caught the gaze of every woman in the diner with his panty-wetting smile, and said, "I personally don't think we should waste any more of our time sitting here talking," after only five minutes of conversation, I knew he was one of the rudest concoctions ever created.
I also knew there was no way in hell I was going to see him again.
Or, so I thought.

Days after I abandoned him on our first date, he tracked me down with one hell of a way to get me to agree to a second one. (And a third, and a fourth.)
I swear if it weren't for the fact that I was being blackmailed by the sexiest man I've ever met, I would've reported him to the authorities a long time ago. Then again, holding out for a few late night kisses (and maybe a bit more) from his mouth of perfection may not be a complete recipe for disaster after all...

Over Us, Over You: Subject: Delete this message after you read it...

Dear Hayley,

I'm assuming you're still hungover, so I'll make this brief.
Last night, you slipped under my sheets (without my permission), and we almost had sex. I got the hell out of the bed once I realized it was you, and I took you home.

That's the story.
The end.
Period.

Just in case you've forgotten, you're my best friend's little sister. We will never be anything more. (We can't be anything more.) Our previous friendship is still unresolved--or "over" in your terms, so I'd prefer if we worked on becoming 'just friends' again since you're in town.

Nonetheless, I'm not a man who leaves questions unanswered--even the drunken ones, so to properly close our inappropriate conversation:

1) Yes, I liked the way your lips felt against mine when you were on top of me.
2) Yes, I do "prefer" rough sex, but I'm pretty sure I wasn't rough with you.
3) No, I had no idea you were still a virgin...

This message never happened,
Corey

Never Got Over You: Nine and a half years ago, you married a man who wasn’t me. He wasn’t even half of me…
Nine and a half hours ago, you walked through the doors of my billion-dollar boardroom for a job interview. Although every person at the table fell for your charm and applauded, I didn’t dare. I couldn’t help but notice your bare ring finger. Couldn’t help but notice that you were even sexier now than you were on the night we first met.

I honestly didn’t want to hire you, but I had no choice. (I was outvoted 16-1, but trust me, you got this job by default.) When you signed the papers and we shook hands, I didn’t bring up the fact that you didn’t “wait for me” like you promised to years ago, or that you just moved on with your life like what we had meant nothing. Instead, I insisted that we keep things one-hundred percent professional.

So, for the record: I've long forgotten about you and all the times we shared. (This includes the way your body feels under mine, the way your laughter used to make me smile, and the way you used to breathlessly say my name for hours at a time.) I'm definitely not in denial, this is all one hundred percent true. You'll never hear me say that you still have an effect on me, that you’re still the best I’ve ever had, or worse, that I never got over you...

Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) http://chedrive.com/ehego9dk12ow
https://uploadrar.com/padg7zeav7p1
Aug 27th, 2016, 6:31 pm

Nov 2nd, 2017, 1:25 am
Added: Thirty Day Boyfriend
Nov 2nd, 2017, 1:25 am
Dec 19th, 2018, 12:02 pm
Added: Late Night Kisses
Dec 19th, 2018, 12:02 pm
Jul 26th, 2019, 2:24 pm
Added: Over Us, Over You