Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Mar 7th, 2011, 8:44 am
16 Novels by Megan Hart
Requirements: ePub Reader, Mobi Reader, 10 MB
Overview: Megan began writing short fantasy, horror and science fiction before graduating to novel-length romances. In 1998, now a stay-home mom, Megan took up writing in earnest, attending her first writing conference and getting her first request for a full manuscript. In 2002 she saw her first book in print, and she hasn't stopped since.
Genre: Romance

Pleasure and Purpose - Order of Solace 01: The handmaidens of the Order of Solace are each named for the exquisite service that best reflects their true calling. Their greatest delight is giving pleasure-devoted as they are to fulfilling the desires of the mind, the needs of the soul, and the cravings of the body.
Meet Stillness, called upon to soothe the conscience of a man in need of redemption after a shocking act from his sexual past. Then there-s Honesty, whose vow of Solace is to a prince looking for a submissive handmaiden. Instead, he gets the unexpected. And finally, Determination, a handmaiden confronted with a client lost in a haze of random sex and drugs. She has just the plan to literally whip her man into shape.

No Greater Pleasure - Order of Solace 02: It was at the request of Lord Gabriel Delessan that a handmaiden of the Order of Solace be delivered to his manor house. For young and ingenuous Tranquilla Caden, it would be her new position of service - devoted as she was to fulfilling every demand of her new master, to stimulating his mind, stirring his soul, and arousing his body. Yet something happens that Quilla never counted on: she was falling hopelessly, dangerously in love with the enigmatic - and very married - man she was required only to service.

Selfish is the Heart - Order of Solace 03: To escape an arranged marriage, Annalise Marony decides to become a Handmaiden of the Order of Solace. But she is thwarted at every turn by Cassian, a teacher of the faith, who must test her dedication. Older than most of the girls, Annalise knows that she will be expected to please a patron in pleasures of the flesh-and she is not shy about teasing Cassian. And as they both play out the game of master and student, the secrets in their souls will either tear them apart-or bind them together forever.

Passion Model: When Recreational Intercourse Operative GMMA 03271971 drags a PSSN-M model Pleasurebot to an inspection station to check for a faulty ignition, she doesn't expect his lovemaking to send her over the edge into the most explosive climax she's ever had. But what she really doesn't expect is to find the handsome bot is really a man. Declan has a secret, one that could get Gemma fired from R.I.O, or worse...maybe even killed.

Lonesome Bride: Mail-order bride Caitleen O'Neal assumes the man who arrives at the train station to pick her up is the man she's agreed to marry. After all, he introduces himself as Jed Peters, the name on the papers the preacher gave her to sign. When a night of unexpected lovemaking turns Jed surly instead of sappy, Caite can't understand why. Only when they finally reach the ranch in Lonesome, Montana, does Caite discover the reason for her lover's cold shoulder. He's Jed Peters, all right. Jed Junior, and the white-haired man standing next to the woman he's just wed is Jed's father...the man Caite has come all the way from Pennsylvania to marry...

Convicted: Three years ago, Lisa Shadd's testimony sent Deacon Garner to jail. Now he's back in their small hometown, trying to make a new start. Lisa's never forgotten Deacon, but when someone begins targeting her for a series of increasingly creepy pranks, it's Deacon whom everyone wants to blame. Can Lisa look beyond the past and give Deacon the trust he insists he deserves?

A Perfect Fit: Audrey and Joel have been study partners for a year, but when Audrey spies Joel dancing in a local all-male revue, she learns a whole lot about human sexuality never covered in class. Joel knows he's got a reputation as a superstud, but he wants to do more than just study Audrey's curves. Study buddies becoming more than friends? Maybe, if only Audrey can admit that in Joel she's found a perfect fit.

Dirty: I met him at the candy store. He turned around and smiled at me and I was surprised enough to smile back. This was not a children's candy store, mind you -- this was the kind of place you went to buy expensive imported chocolate truffles for your boss's wife because you felt guilty for having sex with him when you were both at a conference in Milwaukee. Hypothetically speaking, of course. I've been hit on plenty of times, mostly by men with little finesse who thought what was between their legs made up for what they lacked between their ears. Sometimes I went home with them anyway, just because it felt good to want and be wanted, even if it was mostly fake.
The problem with wanting is that it's like pouring water into a vase full of stones. It fills you up before you know it, leaving no room for anything else. I don't apologize for who I am or what I've done in -- or out -- of bed. I have my job, my house and my life, and for a long time I haven't wanted anything else.
Until Dan. Until now.

Broken: My name is different every month - Brandy, Honey, Amy.sometimes Joe doesn't even bother to ask - but he never fails to arouse me with his body, his mouth, his touch, no matter what I'm called or where he picks me up. The sex is always amazing, always leaves me itching for more in those long weeks until I see him again.
My real name is Sadie, and once a month over lunch Joe tells me about his latest conquest. But what Joe doesn't know is that, in my mind, I'm the star of every X-rated one-night stand he has revealed to me, or that I'm practically obsessed with our imaginary sex life. I know it's wrong. I know my husband wouldn't understand. But I can't stop. Not yet.

Gilt and Midnight: An Erotic Fairy Tale: Word of Miracula's unique beauty is known far throughout the land. But when a dark fairie curses her with Desire, it is news of her insatiable lust that attracts dozens would-be suitors to her door, as one by one they attempt to break the curse by bringing her utter fulfillment.

Stranger: I pay strangers to sleep with me. I have my reasons...But they're not the ones you'd expect.
For starters, I'm a funeral director taking over my dad's business. Not exactly the kind of person you'd expect to fork over cash for the lust and urgency only live skin-to-skin contact can create. Looking at me, you wouldn't have a clue I carry this little secret so close it creases up like the folds of a fan. Tight. Personal. Ready to unravel in the heat of the moment.
Unsurprisingly, my line of work brings me face-to-face with loss. So I decided long ago that paying for sex would be one of the best (and arousing) ways to save myself from the one thing that would eventually cut far too deep. But Sam was a mistake. Literally. I signed on to "pick up" a stranger at a bar, but took Sam home instead. And now that I've felt his heat, his sweat and everything else, can I really go back to impersonal?
Let's just hope he never finds out about my other life..

Deeper: Twenty years ago she had her whole life spread out before her. She was Bess Walsh, a fresh-scrubbed, middle-class student ready to conquer the design world. And she was taken. Absolutely and completely. But not by Andy, her well-groomed, intellectual boyfriend who had hinted more than once about a ring. No. During that hot summer as a waitress and living on the beach, she met Nick, the moody, dark-haired, local bad boy. He was, to put it mildly, not someone she could take home to Daddy.
Instead, Nick became her dirty little secret - a fervent sexual accomplice who knew how to ignite an all-consuming obsession she had no idea she carried deep within her.

Taking Care of Business (with Lauren Dane): While attending a conference in Pennsylvania, best friends Leah Griffin and Katherine Edwards are dually tempted: Leah is pursued by a handsome hotel manager, Kate by the co-worker she's been having a secret, long-distance affair with. Passionate interludes and scorching encounters make this a meeting to remember.

Switch: The anonymous note wasn't for me. Don't get me wrong, I'm not in the habit of reading other people's mail, but it was just a piece of paper with a few lines scrawled on it, clearly meant for the apartment upstairs. It looked so innocent, but decidedly— deliciously—it was not. Before replacing the note—and the ones that followed— in its rightful slot, I devoured its contents: suggestions, instructions, commands. Each was more daring, more intricate and more arousing than the last… and I followed them all to the letter.
Before the notes, if a man had told me what to do, I'd have told him where to go. But submission is an art, and there's something oddly freeing about doing someone's bidding…especially when it feels so very, very good. But I find that the more I surrender, the more powerful I feel—so it's time to switch up roles.
We play by my rules now.

Naked: No strings. No regrets. And no going back.
I didn't think he wanted me. And I wasn't about to get involved with him, not after what I'd heard. Sure, Alex Kennedy was tall, dark and unbearably hot, but I've been burned before. When I solicited him to model for my erotic photography book, I didn't expect such a heated, passionate photo session. And now that we've crossed that line, our bodies aren't the only things that have been exposed. But I can't give my heart to a man who's so. unconventional. His last sexual relationship was with a married couple. It's enough that my ex-fiancé preferred men, I can't take that chance again no matter how much my body thrives on Alex's touch. I can't risk it, but I can't resist it, either.
Alex can be very convincing when he wants something. And he wants me.

Tithed: For most people, Arithmancy is no more than a jumble of numbers. For Somnus Keep instructor Elspeth Valerin, those numbers are her refuge, her passion. Her magic—her only magic since a painful incident from her past cripples her ability to unlock the inner power of the thrall. Today her calculations indicate change is in the air. That’s not what she smells when she enters The Slaughtered Lamb, though. She smells ale. Smoke. And when she catches a glimpse of the owner of the Lamb, memories.
Tonight there’s a new face among the regulars in Connell Byrne’s pub. The woman he once loved with all his heart—before she left it in pieces. And one thing hasn’t changed: she is still clearly—inexplicably—afraid of him.

Download Instructions:
Filescdn

Mirror:
Hulkload
Mar 7th, 2011, 8:44 am

Mar 7th, 2011, 9:41 am
Awesome collection, merry! 15x5 WRZ$ + 3 WRZ$ for mirror rewards. Category : Novels.
Mar 7th, 2011, 9:41 am

i can't reup dead links anymore