Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Nov 22nd, 2016, 5:30 am
5 Books by Riley Rollins
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 3.2 mb,
Overview: I write Bad Boy romances featuring badass alpha hunks who take no shit, and who'll do anything for the strong, young women they love.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImageImageImage

My Beautiful Killer - I’m built to f*ck and kill, and I’m the best there is at both.
I had a piano wire wrapped around my target’s neck when I first saw her. Stolen off the street, she was a sweet little schoolgirl who never saw me coming. I’ve had a thousand women, but I've never had a girl like Abby. Luscious and innocent, her curves are soft and sweet against my ripped, chiseled body. One look, and I'm hard. One touch, and I'm f*cking addicted. I want her, and I get everything I want. But she's a witness, and in my world, witnesses don’t live to talk. I kill for a living and I have no regrets. It’s who I am, who I’ve always been. But when my boss wants Abby dead, I have to be the man she needs me to beA hundred men, a thousand men, I'll kill them all to protect herThey won't see me coming--not until I slit their f*cking throats.

Steal Me - I'll work my way into her mind… then I'll work my way into her delicious, passionate little body. One way or another, she's going to give me everything I want.
She's Hillyard's museum coordinator, who only cares about proving the origins of the Strastnyy Diamond.
I'm a liar and a thief who only cares about stealing it.
She's tiny, while I'm twice her size.
It makes me hot as f*ck, just thinking of all the possibilities...
She's soft and luscious. I'm as hard as the rocks I steal. Tiny, gorgeous and brilliant, she's going to be the hottest jewel I've ever stolen. And, unlike an ice cold diamond, she's going to scream my name... as I take her over and over again.
I'm in this to the end. Just don't ask me to choose Ana's heart, or the famous Strastnyy Blue?
Somehow, I've got to steal them both.

Fake Bride With Benefits - Hunter Thorne abandoned me in this small town 8 years ago.
He took my heart with him.Today that bastard came back.And now I'm marrying him for cash to open the bakery of my dreams.I don't believe in second chances. Good thing this isn't one.Hunter's ripped, dangerous arms and filthy hands shouldn't be allowed anywhere near me. The absolute last thing I need is a fling with an infuriating, sexy-as-hell, tattooed bad boy who already broke my heart once.But I don't need Mr. Right to get the money I need.I just need Mr. Right Now.And guess who's staying on my couch?I'm not the naive schoolgirl I used to be. Fake brides don't fall in love for real, and I won't fall for the inked bad boy a second time…...…... But my heart's not getting the message.Pretending shouldn't be this easy.And saying goodbye shouldn't be this hard.

Prince's Secret Baby - This dirty prince wants me in a tiara… and nothing else!
The cocky, tyrannical bastard. This ripped, pierced, and tattooed bad boy caught me sneaking into his kingdom… and tossed me into his modern-day dungeon. He can do with me what he likes…
And what Prince Charming likes is oh-so-wrong.
He's pompous, he's presumptuous, and he's a royal pain in my ass. But as mad as he makes me, I just can’t resist that chiseled body, those shredded abs, that arrogant smile, that raging hard… scepter. I hate his f*ckin' guts, but no man has ever made me feel this way.
One night together was all it took… Now I’m knocked up with the heir to the kingdom.
But if the prince discovers my dirty little secret.... OMG.

Best Friend's Little Sister - Jason
I'm the man you trust to save your life and everything you love.Ember did. But hell, she was Randy's little sister. Trouble is, she f*cking grew up. Now I can't live without her… not that she left me a choice.Ember's the only woman in the world with the power to end us, to reduce me to ashes. She gave me her body. I gave her my soul.Then I traded a life of privilege to chase down disaster, to put my life on the line. It was the one choice with the power to tear us apart. And it did. I made one wrong decision that cost me everything, and I paid for three long years.Now I'm back, and I won't stop until my ring's on her finger and my son's in her belly. She'll have to tell me to my face that she never loved me… and that she never will.But I'm praying she won't. As a matter of fact, I'm counting on it.Because I'm in the fight of my life now, and none of us will survive without one last chance.
Ember
Everyone has one moment they'd give anything to do over.Jason's my tower of rock-hard strength. A pillar of steel-cut muscle and piercing blue eyes. There's nothing he can't do. From fighting wildfires, to splitting wood and pounding… nails.Trouble is, he treats me like I never grew up. He makes decisions without me that affect our lives and our future. It's better to be alone, than to be with the wrong man. But it doesn't make alone any easier…I've loved him my whole life, I always will. Our lives were woven together the first night he took me in his arms. Take away a single thread and we weaken. Remove one of us, and the other is nothing but shreds.My body burns with a need I can't satisfy or deny. I'm alone and I'm terrified.What if there's only one way to a second chance?

Download Instructions:
https://file555.com/8gfgb4z1f8c8
https://uploadrar.com/dvr62uhimp58
Nov 22nd, 2016, 5:30 am
Apr 9th, 2017, 12:55 am
Added
Fake Bride With Benefits
Apr 9th, 2017, 12:55 am
May 12th, 2017, 12:50 am
Added
Prince's Secret Baby
May 12th, 2017, 12:50 am