Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Dec 22nd, 2016, 6:38 am
9 Books by Dani Wyatt
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 4.1 MB,
Overview: Dani Wyatt used to feel bad about having such dirty thoughts. Luckily, one day she decided to starting writing them down. Her uber alpha heros have a wicked possessive streak and an insatiable libido. Her heroines are intelligent, quirky and worry about having too much muffin top. With her books, you can count on a heaping helping of HOT and always a happily ever after.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sweet Ride - With a sculpted body covered in jailhouse tattoos and a chain of successful gourmet donut shops, Thorne Avery is a study in contradictions. Wearing handmade suits while riding his favorite Harley, Thorne has kept his heart on lockdown and thrown away the key.
CeeCee Baldwin is done with upheaval and heartache. She just wants to be left alone to enjoy her mundane existence. Book boyfriends, the promise of a quiet weekend and the intense pleasure of eating two of the most scrumptious gourmet donuts on the planet are her Friday night highlights.
When Thorne catches a glimpse of this lush, exotic beauty standing at the counter of his flagship store, his walled off heart takes a direct hit. And the more he gets to know this sarcastic, irresistible woman, the more he knows he has to have her. But when Thorne’s former life and CeeCee’s past come crashing together, how can one obsessed hero overcome such insurmountable odds?

Valentine's Rose - It only took Tanner Valentine one look at her to know this rare Rose was his one and only. Growing the world's rarest and most coveted roses is this mountain man's obsession until he walks into her flower shop and his new obsession takes over. There's just one thing holding him back from staking his claim that ring on her finger.
Rose Everhart spends her days arranging flowers. On this Valentine’s Day, she lets it slip that although she's send out thousands of arrangements to other lucky recipients, she's never been the receiver of flowers herself. What she doesn't know, is wearing her grandmother's scratched and worn rose gold wedding band has kept the hulky flannel wearing rose grower that's filled her fantasies for months at a distance for too long.
Will these two unlucky at love introverts finally discover what it's like to discover your one and only? Only, will someone from Rose's past force her to retreat back into her solitary world just as she's beginning to understand the power of true love?

Mastering Her Heart - The night Willow Wilson walks through the doors of my private club, all my self-control vanishes. I am known as Lord Tower, master and owner of a discreet establishment where fantasies become a reality. Years ago when fate first brought Willow to me, she was my step-daughter. She called me Daddy, then. And she will again if I have my way.
In the time since we’ve been apart, she’s only grown more beautiful. Her lush curves have filled out. Her heart calls to me. And I will have her even if I have to kick down the very doors of hell to make her mine. Right or wrong.
But even Lords have weaknesses. And she is the one for which I will give everything, even if it means letting her go. Again.

Keeping Her Close - Black Rousseau has honored the code and kept his distance from the one thing in this world that means something to him. But things are about to change. Black’s just received the blessing he’s been waiting for since the moment he set eyes on his boss’ daughter.
Growing up in the biker bar her father owned, Roxie Lear dreams of getting out of Hell, Michigan. The only other thing she’s always wanted is Black Rousseau. But he treats her like she doesn’t exist. Until the day her father goes to prison, that is. And Black lets her know what’s been boiling behind his cool indifference all these years.
Will Black’s preparations to claim Roxie once and for all be too much for her? Will the darkness inside of him frighten away the only thing in this world he’s ever needed?

Parting Glass - When Riona Farrell stepped out from behind the bar with hair the color of fire and a song on her lips she shot an arrow straight through my heart. In that second, the truth of our family legend hit me like a brick to the forehead.
Since I was a little boy my father and grandfather told me in this world there is one woman for me. Seems my lack of interest in any other females before today was more than my ridiculously high standards.
Our first time will be together, but I won’t take her until she’s completely mine. Even if I have to drag her kicking and screaming down the aisle. Only, I fucked up. I didn’t tell her the truth and I may have just lost the best thing that’s ever happened to me.

KISS ME GOODNIGHT - The day I met her I was trying to decide if staying alive was a viable option for me.
Then, one look at the girl who is now mine to raise and those dark thoughts are vanquished. With eyes the color of sunflowers and a smile that tells me she needs me had me making a promise to myself in that instant.
I will never touch her. She’s too pure. It’s wrong.
Except, each time she calls me Daddy, my resolve weakens.
I can’t help myself. I ask her for something. Something that breaks that very promise.
Kiss me goodnight.
God help us both.

BABY IT'S COLD OUTSIDE - Whenever I’m within ten feet of Eve Cupid, all I can do is grunt and try to hide my erection. It’s not just the effect she has on my body. It’s the effect she’s having on my heart…and my soul.
It’s her smile. It’s the way her fingers dance on the piano keys. When she sings, the sound of her voice makes things happen in my chest I didn’t know were possible.
It’s Christmas, and all I can think of is how to get her under my tree. As luck would have it, she needs a Christmas tree and my family happens to own a Christmas tree farm.
When my holiday wish finally comes true, it’s gone as quickly as it came, because neither of us knows how to repair the sins of the past.

BIG SKY - When my feet hit the dirt at the Big Sky Dude Ranch, I have a pretty good idea what to expect. What happens next nearly shakes me out of my brand-new cowboy boots. See, I’m here to write a travel article, but in one instant my interest in saddles, horses, and the Montana sky evaporate. All I see are blue eyes, chiseled cheekbones, and a black cowboy hat.
What I find out, is the quiet cowboy who owns this land is the measure of alpha. Quiet. Controlled. He’s older but has a body carved from fresh air and decades of hard work.
I do what I can to maintain my professionalism. After all, for two days he’s barely looked my way. And yet, he’s ruined every pair of panties I brought.
One slip and everything changes. Garrett West shows me what’s underneath that calm cowboy exterior. And, let me tell you, it’s big.
Except, we are from different worlds. Different decades. And some differences may be impossible to overcome.

Selling Her Virtue - Every one of my friends says their first time sucked.
If a girl's virtue is such a treasure, why not get something for it besides a sad story? Enter one high-end auction, my stubborn need to win a bet and my virtue is for sale.
But, when I see the giant of a man in a tuxedo with the hard-set jaw and the scar through his eyebrow, there's only one cherry picker on my buyers list. Turns out, he's way more than I bargained for. He makes me feel safe and treasured and before you know it, I'm the one begging him to take what he dropped a half-mil to secure.
Only, when he shows up the day after the auction sitting at my parents' dinner table, I realize just who the man who claimed my first time really is.
Spoiler alert...things are about to get complicated.

Download Instructions:
https://www.upload-4ever.com/94yoh5dn3t78
(Closed Filehost) http://chedrive.com/bdf0e7bqxzej
Dec 22nd, 2016, 6:38 am
Mar 10th, 2017, 3:15 am
Added
Mastering Her Heart
Mar 10th, 2017, 3:15 am
Jul 27th, 2017, 4:44 am
added
Keeping Her Close
Jul 27th, 2017, 4:44 am