Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jan 18th, 2017, 12:47 am
7 Books by Nicole Fox
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 8.3 MB
Overview: I'll give him my body. I'll bear his baby. But I won't fall in love.SARA Ever since my parents lost everything, I've been dreaming of building a brand new future.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Bearing His Baby: Fallen Knights MC - I'll give him my body. I'll bear his baby. But I won't fall in love.SARA
Ever since my parents lost everything, I've been dreaming of building a brand new future. Danny Reynolds says if I have his baby, he'll give me enough money to start over again. Sounds simple, but he's not a simple man.
He's rugged, tough, and a long-standing member of the Fallen Knights MC. I knew at a glance that sleeping with him would change everything. But I did it anyways. Now I have what I thought I wanted – I'm pregnant with his child.
So why isn’t it enough? Why do I want Danny, too?
DANNY
The last thing I need is a baby. But it was my dad's dying wish and the only way to get my inheritance.
Fine. I'll find some woman to have my kid. But I will not settle down. I've got my life with the Fallen Knights. I don't need distractions. I just need solutions. Sara Taylor seems perfect for the job. She thinks she's too good for the likes of me, which means she won't try to get too close. The problem is, I can’t stop thinking about our nights together.
Her body, in my arms. I’m not right for her in any way, shape, or form. So why am I not satisfied?
Why do I keep craving more? I bought her body. But I won’t leave until I’ve claimed her heart and soul.

Hellfire - He’s as hot as hellfire – and dangerous as sin.
Gunner Wilson is the human equivalent of a motorcycle – loud, dirty, and built to ride all night long. He’s spent a night with damn near every girl in Texas. Well, every girl except me. I’m new in town, but I haven’t even been here for a full day before Gunner saunters over and starts tempting me towards his bed. He’s hot as hell and I’m dripping wet just looking at him… But I’m not that type of girl. Silly me. I might as well have just slept with him. But how was I to know the truth? That, in just a little while, I’d be married to the bastard… And pregnant with his baby.

Bad Boy's Toy - She’s a whore on the run from her pimp.
I’m an enforcer looking for a new gig. She thinks she can use me to help her climb out of her sh*thole of a life. But I know how much her body is worth, and I’m determined to wring it for every last cent.
MICAH
Don “Daddy” Williams is a sadistic bastard. He painted a pretty picture of his business when I first arrived, desperate for cash. But it didn’t take long before I realized his house was the farthest thing from legitimate. He’s a pimp, a flesh trader – not a businessman. And he doesn’t like taking no for an answer. So when I tell him I don’t want to sleep with strangers for money, He drops me off at a rough roadhouse with no protection. I was about to get manhandled – or far, far worse… Until Ford showed up. The hired thug might be my only chance to escape. And I’ll do whatever it takes to make it to Hollywood. Even if it means letting him own me completely.
FORD
I was sick of my life. Sick of hurting people. Sick of stealing. And most of all, sick of working for an old fox like Daddy Williams. I want out. But the future seems bleak, until a little gem named Micah catches my eye. She’s in way over her head, and without me, she’s dead meat. I lend a helping hand and get her out before something bad happens. But she’s no fool – she knows I want something in return. Her body. I take her over the hood of my car, in a diner, in a filthy motel. And when I find out she’s stolen from me, I chain her up in a dungeon and make her beg for my forgiveness. But when I hear that Daddy desperately wants his best working girl back, I’m forced to make a choice. Do I sell her back to the violent sex trafficker? Or do I keep her for myself?

Rip's Baby: Hounds of Hades MC - Rip won’t rest until he puts a baby in my belly.
Rip Harris is just like the rest of the Hounds of Hades MC – loud, obnoxious, and always looking to get laid.And just my luck – he’s now going to be working in my dad’s auto shop.He might be sexy as hell, but if I truly want to break free of this town, I need to stay far away from him.But when a star professor tries to force himself on me, there’s only one place to turn for help.Too bad the price of Rip’s protection is my mind, my body… and my womb.All I ever wanted was to get the hell out of this podunk town.It’s a dusty backwater filled with boozy bikers and washed-up losers.I’ve got bigger dreams.And when I land a prized scholarship to study design at university, I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel.Attracting the attention of the department’s preeminent professor seems like the cherry on top of a too-good-to-be-true ice cream sundae. Turns out that’s exactly what it is. Professor Ellsmith didn’t pick me out of the crowd because I was talented.He picked me because he wanted to shove his filthy old hands between my legs.And he threatens to derail my budding career if I say no.I’m caught in the worst possible position.Do I let this predator take advantage of me?Or do I give up on my dreams?I need help.Rip seems like the last person in the world I want to owe a favor, but it’s not like I have a lot of choices. There’s just one problem:His services don’t come for free.And if Rip is going to solve my professor problem, his demands are steep.He wants to strip me, own me all night long……and use me to carry his baby.

King's Baby - By the time all this is over, she’ll have my baby in her belly.
She was the star dancer at a sh*thole strip joint with plans for something grander.
I was an ex-con trying as hard as possible to stay out of the spotlight.None of this should have ever happened.But she pushed too far, and I had to punish her… The only trouble is, she liked it. On the run from the law, I’ve got to find work where I can, even if it’s bouncing at this trashy club. I should be keeping a low profile, but Christy has other ideas.The platinum blonde dancer is a thunderstorm of ambition and ego.She thinks she can shake that pretty ass and I’ll help her with whatever she needs.But she’s wrong.The only needs I’m satisfying are carnal.The problem is, when I bend that gorgeous body over, I lose control…And my past catches up with me.The old boys from the neighborhood aren’t keen on letting me disappear.They’ve found me at my most vulnerable,and they aren’t the type of guys to let me live my life in peace.Especially not when a shadowy mob boss is guiding their every move.I should drop everything and run.But Christy’s got me hooked.I want her body.I crave her taste.And I promise you this: come hell or high water, I’m going to make her mine…In the most permanent way I know how –By putting my baby inside of her.

THE HITMAN'S CHILD - She can have her choice: my baby in her belly, or my bullet in her brain.My clients want people dead.And if this man is to be believed, his ex-wife deserves her fate more than most.But I’m not so sure. Maybe she’s earned the sweet kiss of death…Or maybe all she needs is a hard, sweaty f*ck.She thought she was finally safe.But she didn’t know that I was coming to kill her.It was nothing personal.I’m a hitman, not a judge or jury.I don’t ask questions…I just pull the trigger and hide the bodies.But there’s something different about this one.Something innocent.Something pure.Is she really the monster her husband claims she is?Or is there another story hidden behind those pretty eyes?Only one way to know for sure:Force her to her knees and spread that mouth wide open.

HIS VIRGIN VESSEL: War Cry MC - I TOOK THAT NAUGHTY VIRGIN AND F**KED MY BABY INTO HER.
The police chief took something that belongs to me.So I’m going to take what’s most precious to him: his virgin daughter.I’m gonna tease her. I’m gonna taste her. And then I’m gonna f**k her until she’s heavy with my child.I’m not a man you should cross.Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth?That’s amateur sh*t. When someone wrongs me, I don’t just get even.I burn everything they love to the ground.The pig stole a document that he never should have touched.So I do the only thing that’s fair:Make his daughter my own.It’s not enough just to steal her, or just to seduce her.I have to break her completely.With every word, every touch, every command,I turn the innocent virgin into a c**k-hungry play toy.She’s mine now, from top to bottom, inside and out.And it won’t be long before she’s on all fours, begging me to put my baby inside of her.

Download Instructions:
https://devuploads.com/fr5z1cakkhc4
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/1mda97lliloz
Jan 18th, 2017, 12:47 am
May 25th, 2017, 7:27 am
Added
Rip's Baby: Hounds of Hades MC
May 25th, 2017, 7:27 am
Jul 19th, 2017, 3:39 pm
Added
HIS VIRGIN VESSEL: War Cry MC
Jul 19th, 2017, 3:39 pm