Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jan 19th, 2017, 4:01 am
3 Books by J. Rocci
Requirements: PDF/ePUB Reader, 692kb
Overview: Since 2006, J. Rocci has published several GLBT romance stories, ranging from contemporary to steampunk to fantasy.

A voracious reader from a young age, Rocci currently lives near Washington D.C. with the love of her life and their furry children. She often indulges the whims of her best friend -- and Muse -- when writing, and loves giving her characters happy endings.
Genre: MM Romance

ImageImageImage

The Silver Sun Of Imaginary Day
Lord John Blakeney has been living with the curse of the werewolf for almost a year and fears that he can no longer control the beast. Exhausting his search for a cure, he is determined to attempt one last antidote at the advice of a London alchemist. He needs transportation to a crag where the sun and the moon align in a lunar eclipse on All Hallow's Eve. When a pickpocket places a note in his pocket that leads him to a pub, he's approached by Donal Gambrill, air ship captain and a man he fell in love with years ago.

Gambrill is convinced to fly him to the crag on the Totentanz, his dirigible, and during the journey, Blakeney and Gambrill find that their former attraction is still burning bright. But if the cure works, they may have more time than Blakeney can imagine.

Puppy Tax
Sky runs a doggy daycare and, in his free time, volunteers as part of a therapy dog pair with his Border Collie, Phoenix. On a visit to the local hospital, Sky and Phee share an elevator with Tony Marasutti, the hot doctor who's great with kids and loves animals. Sky doesn't think he has a chance, but then Dr. Tony invites him and Phee for coffee, so of course Sky has to invite Dr. Tony home to meet the rest of the menagerie!

Radio Love Song ePUB
Dear Author,
I have been blessed. I have only loved two guys. The first guy was literally the boy next door but we were so young. The second guy is still the one I’m with. We are happy, domestically so, just like an old married couple… if you know it was allowed. But finally! Finally! Our state passed a law that we can!
So now… WHAT IS HE WAITING FOR? I never thought in our lifetime that we would have this chance. Does he not want to marry me? Should I ask him? Help!

Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) http://uploads.to/kw7d7r73wyyh
(Closed Filehost) https://hulkload.com/97ny2um52djo
Jan 19th, 2017, 4:01 am

Just press "pm" below my topic title to include url Or NO re-up w/out link★