Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jan 23rd, 2017, 2:39 pm
2 Novels by Delia Delaney
Requirements: ePUB MOBI Reader, 1.9 Mb
Overview: Writer of sweet romances, cute love stories, happily ever after, etc, whatever you'd like to call it!
Inspiration comes in many forms, from raising a family to the amazing people I've come across in my life. I love to involve myself in charities, local and abroad, and I've witnessed an array of miracles upon doing so. I'm curious by nature and never stop learning. If someone asks me a question I cannot answer, I'll research it until I can!
Genre: Romance

Image Image

Hotbox: Tyler Huntington is smart, good-looking, athletic, and genuinely a sweet guy. He's the perfect catch for the right girl--that is, when he's able to find the one who can deal with his arsenal of dark secrets.
Jayden Adams seems to be that girl. Ty's involvement with a notorious crime family has temporarily lessened, allowing him to finally fall in love with the girl of his dreams. But secrets have a way of coming out, and the better Ty's life is with Jayden, the more he has to lose. When his crime family finds out who her father is, the stakes are even higher. Ty has to protect her very life, and his past once again rips happiness from his grasp.
Jayden isn't about to go down without a fight, and while Ty is discovering more secrets that will change his life forever, Jayden is putting together her own plan of attack.
Ty is constantly stuck in a hotbox, not knowing which figurative base he should make a run for. His past has already kept him from playing professional baseball, but can he keep it from destroying the happiness he's found with Jayden?

Love Today: What's better than the perfect guy? How about two of them? --Although Taryn Hartford is less than thrilled to have them competing for her attention.
Both Zack and Jared get her heart racing, and Taryn can see herself settling down with either one of them. Her niece adores them as well, and Maggie easily wins them over.
Taryn can't even do a simple pros and cons list because both men are too different! Their careers are miles apart, their interests vary, and their families are night and day.
When death hits close to home, Taryn's world is turned upside down. The only consistency she has is the two stalwart men in her life and the niece she can't live without. But things can change so fast, and so can our choices. In order to find balance, Taryn has to let life, and her heart, lead the way. Comfortable and safe can come in different packages, and as she learns the difference between loving someone and being IN love, she experiences life in a new light.
From touring with a famous rock star to uncovering secrets that could tear her loved ones apart, happiness hangs by a thread. But there is one message she receives loud and clear, and it is definitely a choice to be made.
Love today, no matter what.

Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) http://filescdn.com/gml8fbcc1jwx

Mirror:
(Closed Filehost) https://hulkload.com/4q1beprh2221
Jan 23rd, 2017, 2:39 pm

No longer active.