Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jan 23rd, 2017, 4:05 pm
Legends of Love series by Avril Borthiry (#1,3)
Requirements: .ePUB .MOBI .AZW3 Reader |3.8 MB
Overview: I grew up in Cumbria, England, but now live in Ontario, Canada. Among other things, I love the ocean, Game of Thrones, thunderstorms, animals, and 80's music. Hey, I love life!
It changes everything.
Genre: Romance

Image Image

The Wishing Well (#1) Can the ancient power of a pagan well truly change destinies?
Two people, intrinsically linked, are at the center of this spell-binding tale of love and magic. Their lives, and the lives of those around them, have been profoundly affected by a single event. A brief moment in time that, if altered, will right so many wrongs.
Is it possible to turn back time? To change the paths of those whose hearts have been broken? Whose lives have been lost?
Perhaps. The power of the well is great, but there is another, far greater power at work in the world.
Of all the forces under Heaven, love is the most powerful.

The Sentinel (#3) Haunted by the memories of a tragic betrayal, Turi has been forced to endure a torturous existence. He is a mercenary warrior, his soul tainted by the sinful distractions of a reclusive life. When at last the promise of redemption beckons, Turi returns to the land of his birth, eager to find the peace that has eluded him for so long.
Cristen St. Clair is a fugitive. Alone and defenseless, she is easy prey for men who would do her harm - until an enigmatic warrior comes to her aid. It is a fated meeting. Turi and Cristen each have something to offer – and they each have something to hide. But before their shocking secrets are even brought to light, they are faced with another daunting challenge. The Black Death has already decimated the lands across the narrow sea. It is merciless. Deadly.
And it has just arrived on England’s southern shores

Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) https://ul.to/o3wb1dnl
https://douploads.net/1h3iv4uff6a7
Jan 23rd, 2017, 4:05 pm

No longer active.
Oct 21st, 2018, 3:02 pm
added

The Sentinel (#3)

MOBI AZW3 to first book
Oct 21st, 2018, 3:02 pm

No longer active.