Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Feb 22nd, 2017, 12:57 pm
Men of Virtue Series by Cait Forester, Brian C. Palmer (5-6)
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 671 KB
Overview: Cait Forester lives in the shadow of the Appalachian Mountains with her husband and one very unruly Shepherd mix! She's a firm believer that a little bit of love and hard work can fix just about anything, and the healing power of love is one she explores often in her works.Brian C. Palmer is seen here with his incredible partner Scott, who is the inspiration for every romantic word on the page of the sweet, spicy, angst driven books he writes
Genre: Romance, MM

ImageImage

5. Trust - trust: verb. to believe in the reliability, truth, or ability of someone or something
After his homophobic father dies, Trey Pierce decides to blow his inheritance on the trip of a lifetime - travelling to all fifty states, and finding a hook up in each one as one final salute to the man who'd driven his mother to an early grave. Of course, he expects to make it a little bit farther than the next state over.
trust: noun. a hope or expectation
Willow’s End, Missouri, hasn't had much going for it after the mill closed down. It's the last place you'd expect to make it as a small bakery owner, but thanks to some out of town orders and his grandmother's secret recipes, Charlie Baxter gets by. Even if being an out gay man in Willow’s End is nothing short of isolating.
When Trey’s car breaks down just outside the town limits, he doesn’t think much of waiting in some podunk little town for the necessary repairs. He’s off to see the world – not how many businesses have shuttered their doors in a once-grand Main Street. But when Trey recognizes Charlie from a flirtation they’d shared years ago, he wonders if Charlie isn’t the key to checking Missouri off his bucket list.
There’s just one problem: Charlie doesn't do casual, and Trey? He doesn't settle down.

6. Honor - "I should hate him, after everything he put me through. What's wrong with me?"
Martin Warner is barely holding his life together. His older brother Keith, who was always Martin's rock, died two years ago in Iraq. His Aunt Janey, who raised Martin and Keith when their mother died of a heroin overdose, is slowly slipping into dementia. Martin's father, Hal, is a junkie who will take any opportunity to get his fix. So when Martin is accepted as a physical therapy intern at the VA hospital, he isn't sure he can handle one of his first patients: Taggart Coulson, the bully who made Martin's life hell throughout high school. Now, Taggart is an ex-marine who lost a leg and suffers from PTSD. But does his sacrifice erase the damage he did to Martin's life? And why is Martin so drawn to a man who has caused him nothing but pain?
"I'm not even a whole person anymore; what could he possibly want with me?"
Taggart Coulson wanted nothing more than to follow his father's footsteps and join the US Marine Corps--and he did, for almost a full four-year tour. That was, until an IED took his left leg, his mental health, and his sense of purpose. The VA has offered to give him a new leg made of fiberglass and aluminum, and his therapist offers him a chance to try and reclaim his life through unconventional means--but could Martin Warner, who represents the worst part of Taggart's past, be the one to offer him a new sense of purpose in life? Taggart never imagined that he'd be forced to confront his sexuality; he was more than happy to be married to the USMC. Now that the corps has abandoned him, is it finally time to admit the feelings he's struggled to keep stuffed in the closet all these years?
Two men driven by a sense of duty and Honor, two hearts cracked and scarred, and one rambunctious puppy may make for a complicated little family--but perhaps love can heal the wounds that truly matter in this sixth entry into the Men of Virtue series.

Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) https://cloudyfiles.org/i6q13ktpx5a7
https://userscloud.com/hhjq9dq02t82
Feb 22nd, 2017, 12:57 pm