Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Mar 24th, 2017, 3:16 pm
Unapologetic series by Pamela Ann (#1, 3)
Requirements: .ePUB/AZW3 Reader, 1.5 MB | Version: Retail
Overview: Pamela Ann is a New York Times and USA Today Best Selling Author. She studied Fashion Marketing in United Kingdom and a degree in Business. She has a penchant for pastries, dogs, renaissance paintings, angst-filled novels, travelling and is fascinated with the Italian language and culture.
Genre: Romance

Image Image

Unapologetic (#1): Lovers or enemies...those two were the only options on the table. Love. Chaos. Pure. Utter. Madness. A story about two orphans who made a pact. Star-crossed lovers both meant to shine. Add a hefty dose of jealousy and betrayal, it's the ultimate recipe for disaster. Revenge...could it really be the sweetest of sins? River Ellis was my equal match when serving a cold dish of vindictiveness. We knew each other too well. We knew which spot to target and which part to make one come to heel. We exploited each other's weaknesses like the bastards that we were. We already live in a cruel world...but we were unapologetically harsher with each other. When we love, we love with every fiber within us. When we hate, we hate with every single spec of atom in our bodies--to the last drop of blood, to the very last air we breathe. Like a goddamn vendetta, it could only be settled until the opponent no longer lives and walks this earth. When together, we soar. When apart, we wage a silent war. River had been the yin to my yang. We understood that the only way to part--was to part as enemies. It's just the way of life. It's just how we were wired. No matter how we painted it, fold and unfold it, rearrange the puzzle, the truth will always resurface. It'll always prevail, poetically and tragically, unchanged.

Cascade (#3): Like the sands of time, it shifts, it's mercurial … unpredictable. I grew up stern, detached, like a person looking through glass, observing. But everything had come to the forefront, and nothing could ever prepare me for what the next chapter entailed. I could no longer be the observer but would become the one being observed. He ceaselessly watched, clutching me like a disease. His poison gradually possessed me until I was fully submerged under his twisted spell. The dark side of love-his perverse love. I was out for blood. Anyone would do.

Download Instructions:
Filescdn

Mirror:
Centfile

Unapologetic #2: Savage
Mar 24th, 2017, 3:16 pm