Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Mar 26th, 2017, 6:56 pm
3 Books by Weston Parker
Requirements: .ePUB Reader | 3 MB
Overview: Hey there. I'm Weston.
I'm a former firefighter/EMS guy who's picked up the proverbial pen and started writing bad boy romance stories. I co-write with my sister, Ali Parker as we travel the United States for the next two years.
You're going to find Billionaires, Bad Boys, Mafia and loads of sexiness. Something for everyone, hopefully.
Genre: Romance

Image Image Image

Book #1 - Untapped
Some desires are better left uncovered…
Erik Bertinelli is the son of the vilest mob boss in all of New York’s underbelly. He’s the enforcer, the hitman for the syndicate, and the type of guy who doesn’t mind getting his hands dirty. His hideaway is as unconventional as they come… the New York Public Library.
With a thirst for knowledge and a grand getaway at his fingertips, he loses himself daily in the dusty tales of old. Life is too f*cked up most days of the week. Peace would be beyond welcomed.
Grace Adams desires more than anything to live fully alive, and yet, she’s doing just the opposite of that. She’s a librarian at the New York Public Library and spends her days wishing like hell that she could disappear into one of the romance novels she reads.
With an imagination that would shock her family and friends, she keeps to herself and lives in the colorful parts of her mind – alone.
Untapped.
When the same deliciously dangerous alpha male keeps showing up between the bookshelves, her daydreams quickly dive into passion that feels too good to be true. The kind that could burn anyone involved. The kind she would do anything for. Maybe even kill…

Book #2 - Stealing First
She’s saving herself for marriage.
Not if I have anything to do with it!
I steal bases for a living. Now watch me steal her v-card.
I’ll take it all, over and over, and she’ll beg me not to stop.
You don’t get in the batting cage with me and expect to leave unscathed.

The minute Terra Harmon walked back into my life, I’m hard for her.
She’s always had that effect on me.
She’s sweet, she’s innocent, and she’s my best friend’s little sister.
She thinks she’s going to take over our pro-league baseball team, but she’s going to be so busy trying to keep her virginity intact. She won’t have time to deal with anything but the tip of my bat.
One mistake, and I’ll slide into first.
One little slip-up, and I’m going deep. Balls deep.
She wants to save herself for marriage?
She’s in the wrong game.
Danny McAdams is a bad boy single father player, but his ways are about to change for the one woman that got away.

Book #3 - Captain Hotness
’m a single father. Ex-Military and now a Firefighter.
That means I’m trained to find danger in every situation.
So how did I not see Bailey coming? She’s the spark that starts an inferno. She’s the fuel for the passion in my heart. She’s been nothing more than a friend since we were kids, but fuck me, she’s all grown up now.
It’s her that I go to for comic relief after a million blind-dates, each more ridiculous than the last.
And then, without any warning, like a backdraft that kills everyone in its path, she swept me right off my feet.
Now I need her the way flames need oxygen. With a passion that leaves me aching and hard as shit.
But will I be able to convince her I’ve changed? That I’m not the player she thinks I am, but the man I know she wants me to be?
Fuck if I know, but I gotta try with everything inside of me. My best friend’s little sister is in for one hell of a love story. It goes something like this…
I’m her man, and my heart is all hers. And her innocent, virgin body is all mine.
Cause with her? I don’t put out fires. I start them.

Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) https://hulkload.com/aq625a607cdq
https://drop.download/fk51cov8rdb9
https://userscloud.com/cjelrmft1oh4
Mar 26th, 2017, 6:56 pm