Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Mar 26th, 2017, 8:14 pm
2 Novels by Avery Ford
Requirements: .ePUB/AZW3 Reader, 1.2 MB
Overview: Avery Ford spends way too much time daydreaming so finally decided to put some of her stories into print. An avid reader, she loves writing contemporary M/M romance.
Genre: Romance, MM

Image Image

Secrets: Crew Turner didn’t make his decision to leave the military lightly. He’s always enjoyed being with his brothers in arms, even if it did mean traveling far from his home and family and seeing unspeakable horrors. He’s enjoyed serving his country – but he also recognizes that the military life has taken its toll on him, and he’s ready for a change.

Mark Hartnett doesn’t go out much. Ashamed of the large birthmark that covers his upper body, and too nerdy to have much in common with the general public, he has few friends, preferring to live his life behind a computer monitor. But ever since his best friend, Benedict, has found love with a small town policeman, Mark’s been drawn slowly out of his shell.

When Benedict invites Mark to his elopement, he can’t say no – even if it’s all the way in Vegas. But when Mark loses control of his liquor and wakes up married to the most gorgeous man he’s ever met, he’s afraid of what that means for his future.

Crew makes Mark want all the things he never thought he’d have – but Crew is hiding something underneath his good old boy façade, and those secrets might just tear them apart.

Second Chance for Christmas: “I tried falling in love once. I won’t make that mistake again.”
The last thing Toby Carver wants for Christmas is to fall in love. His life in Cottonwood Falls, Kansas, might not be flashy or exciting, but it suits him just fine. And even if there was a hot guy within a fifty mile radius, (spoiler: there isn’t) Toby wouldn’t be interested. He learned the hard way a long time ago that love only leads to one thing—a broken heart.

“I don’t even know what I want anymore. I can’t trust my heart.”
There is nothing for Blake Rivers in Cottonwood Falls. Nothing he hasn’t already ruined for himself, anyway. He left town ten years ago after graduation and hasn’t looked back since. But after a messy breakup and a mostly unsuccessful slog trying to make it as an actor in L.A., Blake is back home in Kansas to get his life together.

“We’ve been down this road before. We can’t do it again… can we?”
When Toby and Blake meet again after so many years apart, it’s obvious that the chemistry and attraction between them is still as strong as ever. Will the magic of Christmas be enough for them to overcome a decade of hard feelings and take a second chance on love?

Download Instructions:
Dropapk

Mirror:
Dailyuploads
Mar 26th, 2017, 8:14 pm

Dec 9th, 2019, 2:12 pm
Added: Second Chance for Christmas
Dec 9th, 2019, 2:12 pm