Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Mar 29th, 2017, 6:36 pm
Back to Us series by Melissa Renee (#1-2)
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 465 kB
Overview: I love to read so much that I thought I would give writing a try. I have a writing journal where I put all my ideas down on paper. I even sometimes dream about my characters and where the book will take me. If you have ever written, you know, you may start the book, but the characters will finish it. I am currently working on book four of the Back to Us Series.
Genre: Romance

Image Image

Dear Laren (#1): What happens when the person you thought you would spend the rest of your life with gives that future to another? For Laren Thompson, when Macen Turner walked away from her after graduation, her life was never the same. Now, ten years later, she is back in her hometown to help at her father's practice after he suffers from a heart attack. She is bringing with her a PhD in Pediatrics, and the baggage of an ex-fiancé. She quickly discovers Macen has moved on and started the life she thought they would one day have together. For Macen, walking away was one of the hardest things he ever had to do, and seeing Laren again after all this time ahs only shown him that he never quite got over his high school sweetheart.

Defining Love (#2): Julia: I have been living a lie for ten years, playing pretend with the best friend of the man I really want. The man I have always wanted. I've tried to make our relationship fit into my definition of love, but am I trying to change him to something, or someone, he's not? Nathan: I have been in love with my little sister'site best friend since the first time I saw her, but I knew I could never take it further than friendship. That all changed one night when I let a little flirtation go too far. Knowing I could never truly make her mine, I pushed her away and into the waiting arms of my best friend. After years of avoiding her, fate has pushed us back together. Will I be able to finally claim her as mine, or will I drive her away for good?

Download Instructions:
Filescdn

Mirror:
Hulkload

Back to Us #3: Walk a Thousand Miles
Mar 29th, 2017, 6:36 pm