Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Apr 19th, 2017, 11:49 am
5 Books by Ash Harlow
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 2.7 MB, 504 KB
Overview: Ash Harlow loves writing dirty little romance stories, mostly set in New Zealand. Her specialty: single-shot, lick those fingers, smutty novellas.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImageImageImage

Step Boss - Four months ago, I had a one night stand that blew my mind, and literally blew my ‘you know what’. She’s the one that got away, and I’ve been craving her ever since. Just the thought of her, just a scent of the perfume she wore, and I’m hard as a rod.So how do you think I feel now that she’s back in my life? Great? Excited? Aroused? Ecstatic? Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Because having her back in my life is pure torture. Not only is she my new PA, and I have a strict hands off policy at work, she’s also my father’s spanking new stepdaughter. That makes her my stepsister. I’ve heard of keeping it in the family but come on, that’s got to be crossing the line. The thing is, everything about Carley makes me want to cross the line. I want to rip her out of her ridiculous new business clothes, breathe in hr delectable scent, throw her down on my bed, and show her what I meant to show her the first night I had her.
You know what? Screw the rules!

Breaking Stone - No one tames Stone Logan
STONE
There is no secret to my romance novels…I play hard, and I write about it. The filthier the better. If you’ve been in my bed, you’ve starred in my stories.My books are hot. Women send me their underwear, and husbands tell me they’re getting laid every night…and again in the morning.
So what’s the problem?The final book in my series is the problem. The material exposes more than usual, and the publishers want it rewritten. Lawyers are rattling their swords, threatening lawsuits. Even worse, my agent’s hired a girl to keep an eye on me. A babysitter. Katrina. An annoying, straight-laced personal assistant to make sure I stay out of trouble.But Katrina’s not like any girl I’d ever known and her sweet blush is the worst trouble ever.
KATRINA
To land my dream job, I need to deliver Stone Logan’s last book.His agent chose me knowing I won’t distract a guy whose bedpost is notched with socialites, actresses and underwear models.
But he looks at me like I’m the cherry on top of a sexy sundae. He teases me until I blush. And I can handle that, until he asks for a kiss. Just one. For research.If I’m not careful, I’ll be the next dirty story in Stone Logan’s book.

Crave: Addicted To You - He craves me, and I’m addicted to him.
But I’m walking a tightrope with no net.I arrived in this small town looking for freedom from my past, and found something better — Oliver Sackville.Heart of gold, blazing eyes, dirty mouth, and the kind of body that’s made for sin.One touch of his hands, and he owns me. One night in his arms and I’m hooked.It should have been our happily ever after.Turns out, it’s an illusion.Our pasts are entwined, and when Oliver’s catches up, it drags mine back with it.Blackmail, revenge and lies cause my balancing act to teeter.One wrong move and our heavenly match will turn into hell.

Clusterf*ck - Virginia (Ginger, Hot Spice) Hough. Starlet curves, golden hair and a crush on me like a wrecking ball.And she's my nanny.She thinks I barely notice her. Yeah, my act is that good.But nobody knows how hard it is to resist the temptation of the one woman I want, but can’t have.I don’t make problems, I fix them.I keep secrets like others keep pets.When I’m called on to fulfil a promise I made five years ago, I need Ginger’s help, and I’ll pull out all the stops to make her agree.There’s only one complication:I took charge of a little family secret of hers. A secret that’s grown every year. A secret that Ginger doesn’t know she’s helping me conceal.If she finds out, our cozy little arrangement will turn into one.Big.Clusterf*ck.

Doctor O - My bedside manner will put the Oh! into her O
By day, I'm Dr. Noah Osbourne, emergency physician. By night, I'm Doctor O, medical romance author,and master of the O-Zone chat room where fans confess their darkest fantasies.If the medical board knew about my side gig, I'd lose my license.But no one knows what I do... until Steffi finds out.She's my best friend's little sister and my mentor's daughter.And seven years ago when I left town, she was a lanky tomboy with a ponytail.Now she's all grown up, with all the curves to prove it.One look at her and something deep inside me says Yes! when I should be saying No.I fight our attraction even though we’re sharing a house.Even as she works with me while I run her parents' medical practice.Right up until she asks for help with this little problem she has.Steffi has never had an O.She needs a helping hand... or more... but if I oblige, will I lose not only my job but also my heart?

Download Instructions:
All
(Closed Filehost) http://uploadocean.com/wsxq00ck4qec
(Closed Filehost) https://cloudyfiles.org/tcsrf41y7fow

Doctor O
(Closed Filehost) http://uploadocean.com/wqws4tnikg6l
(Closed Filehost) https://cloudyfiles.org/hpvpgjpja9tz
Apr 19th, 2017, 11:49 am
Jun 25th, 2017, 1:53 am
Added
Crave: Addicted To You
Jun 25th, 2017, 1:53 am