Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
May 2nd, 2017, 12:00 pm
Possessing Beauty Series by Madison Faye (#1, #3-5)
Requirements: .ePUB Reader | 1.9 MB
Overview: Madison Faye is the dirty alter ego of the very wholesome, very normal suburban housewife behind the stories. While she might be a wife, mom, and PTA organizer on the outside, there’s nothing but hot, steamy, and raunchy fantasies brewing right beneath the surface!
Genre: Romance, Erotic

Image Image Image Image

Book #1 - Beasting Beauty
One taste of her sweet untouched innocence, and I’ll lose all control…
They call me a beast, though I was a prince, once. I still am, even if I’ve spent the last four years shutting myself away from the world because of the darkness inside of me.
But royal duty has left me no choice but to attend a “suitor’s ball” in a neighboring kingdom. Finding a wife is the very last thing on my mind, until the moment I lay eyes on her - the far too sweet, far too innocent, far too untouchable Princess Isla.
One look at those big dark eyes and luscious curves, and I need to possess her.
One taste of those lips, and I lose control of the beast inside.
One touch of her soft, untouched body against mine, and she belongs to me.
Forget that she’s off-limits. Forget that she’s never been touched. Forget the darkness hanging over my head and clawing at my past. I’m claiming this princess tonight.
First, I’ll take her as my queen. Then, I’ll take her in my bed.
Princess Isla’s unchained the beast, and I won’t rest until I’ve claimed her in every way I can.

Book #3 - Sharing Beauty
Twice the Prince Charming, twice the happy ever after. Right?
They’re rich, gorgeous, and dominantly possessive. Their name is Charming, and they’re actual, honest-to-goodness royal princes.
Oh, and they’re twins.
It’s every princess’s fantasy to think about finding her prince charming, but what happens when she finds two of them? Literally.
They both want me. And they’ve made it perfectly clear that they come as a package deal. Two mouths. Four demanding, powerful hands. Two huge -uh- crown jewels?
“Scandalous” doesn’t even begin to cover what the tabloids would say about this.
I was burned one time before, but maybe “one” is my problem. Maybe it takes twice the man, or men, to make this fairytale complete?
Maybe I’m about to take on more trouble than I know what to do with, and maybe I’ll just end up getting royally screwed.
No, scratch that. I’m definitely about to get royal screwed…

Book #4 - Hunting Beauty
This is no fairytale, and I’m no prince. And there are much more dangerous things in these woods than big bad wolves or poisoned apples. Things like me.
They’ll say this is wrong.
They’ll say she’s too young for me - that she’s too untouched.
They’ll say a sweet and innocent princess like her has no business being anywhere near a roughneck soldier like me.
They’re right.
But poisoned apple or not, I’ve had a taste of her forbidden fruit, and I’ll be damned if I’m not after another bite.
She should run away. She should say no. But she seems to be having a problem saying anything but yes to the things I want to show her.
Very, very bad things.
Her father, my King, wants to send her to suitor’s ball to find a husband. Royal or not, I’ll show these fancy, frilly princes what a real man is, and I’ll show her how a real man claims his woman.
Princess Adele might not’ve been looking for trouble when she stepped into my woods, but she’s about to find it.
Every inch of it.

Book #5 - Possessing Beauty
It’s time to teach this royal brat a lesson she’ll never forget.
I know the rules.
I know sweet, sassy little princesses like her are strictly off-limits to rough and tumble, non royals like myself. I know that even though I’ve made billions with nothing but these two strong hands and an iron will, they’ll sayI’m no good for her.
They might be right, but that won’t stop me.
I’ve been watching Princess Colette for longer than she knows. The mouthy little spitfire’s been tempting me, and a man can only take so much.
I’ve waited patiently, hungering for her sweet curves. I’ve told myself that she’s too young for me, or too innocent – that she’s too untouched for me to touch.
But when I find out about this “suitor’s ball” in the next kingdom over, and about some snot-nosed little prince thinks he can marry her up instead of me, I’m not waiting any longer.
F**k the rules, and the h*ll with what they’ll say. I’ve denied myself long enough, and it’s time to show this princess how a man takes what’s his.
I’ll treat her like a princess, but I’ll claim her like a queen.

Download Instructions:
https://drop.download/h6ez8vdi5e09

https://userscloud.com/v8nb63lid738
May 2nd, 2017, 12:00 pm