Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
May 19th, 2017, 1:16 pm
8 Books by Dark Angel
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 8.4 MB, 1.4 MB
Overview: Dark Angel is actually two dirty angels who got together to write some filthy words. Lana Angel, who writes under the Naughty Angel umbrella, writes dark romance under her own pen name as well as Dark Angel. Alexis Angel, writes erotic contemporary romance under a variety of names - she's forgotten them all at this point.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Gambling For The Virgin - Her body's for sale. But I want her soul...
She wants to sell her body to me for cash. Says I'm the only one with enough power and money to help her. And how can I resist saying yes? With my wealth, I can buy any damn thing I want.
And God, the things I want to do that body...I can't tell you out here how I'm going to turn her around and squeeze those delicious globes of hers and run my thick python lust muscle between her cheeks as we look out the window at the city I own.Or how I'm gonna shoot her into orbit five or six times as a warm up before I take her to levels of bliss so powerful that she can't walk the next day.But I will tell you this...She'll be coming back for more.Because she wants it. She says she doesn't. But I know she does.When she's around me, she can't control herself.But I want...more.It's not enough to just own her body.No, I want something more. Something that she can't sell. Something that she has to give.I want her heart.All of her. Everything. Every damn word, deed, and thought.Till death do us part...

Buyer's Market - All my life, women have tried to sell themselves to me.
No surprise. I'm rich. Handsome. Successful. Untamed.That is, until I meet Emmaline Travers.Her body is for sale. But there's a look in her eyes.It tells me...Let the Buyer Beware.I know though that I'll pay any price for her. And once I do, I'll defile that tight body of hers as I do ungodly things to it.I'll push her up against the wall. Rip the clothes off her hot little body.Grab that luscious heart shaped @$$ and smack it as I ride her into paradise.But is the cost too high?Everything is for sale, but will buying her bankrupt me?Just how far am I willing to go to own her everlasting love?Am I willing to sell my eternal soul?You'll just have to come inside and find out...

Two Beasts - Two beasts. One beauty.
This fairytale is about to get filthy.I was sold by my wicked stepmother to two men.Once a spoiled princess - now I'm cuffed and chained to a bed.Held prisoner by two alpha males whose very presence makes me squirm with desire.Both Nathan and Vincent are princes. They've forged an alliance with our kingdom. My people get peace. They get me.But first, they need to train me.Now, when they tell me to sink to my knees, I obey. When they kiss me, I tremble with lust. When they touch me, I moan with pleasure.So when my stepmother reveals the real reason behind giving me away, I have a decision to make in who to help.My kingdom. Or my two beasts.Which will I choose?

Dr. Single Dad - Dr. Single Dad has like no cliffhangers or cheating, but it was still a really angsty book that Lana and I wrote that we hope you enjoy. And I mean, did you see our artwork? Nuff said, right?

B.I.L.F. - Yep. It stands for exactly what you think it does...
A brother you'd like to f***.That's how I can tell Elena looks at me. Her eyes undress me when I walk into the room. Her breathing goes up when I take off my shirt. She licks her lips when she see's my abs. I know she wants to use that tongue to lick the creases of my muscles. And then move lower with that sweet little mouth of hers.Watch me then as I unzip my pants. Have her worship my pleasure pole. With her entire body. Until she's in heaven.It's taboo. It's dirty. It's dark.But when you're falling in love with a BILF like me, taboo and dirty aren't really gonna stop you, I think.If anything, they're gonna make it that much hotter.I would say buckle up, but it's too late.You've already climbed aboard, haven't you?

Girl For Rent - So Dark is where we Angels like add a little more twisty and taboo to the mix. When Alexis told me she wanted to write about a dirty widow I was like YASS!! This is a whole new adventure from Dark and we hope ya like it!!

Murder/Love - So this book was so much fun to write! We totally have so much in terms of high hopes for this! We can't think of a blurb though. So we're going to have to figure one out soon!

12 Days - On the 12th day of Christmas,
My true loves got for me. Well…it doesn’t even matter?All I want is themAnd for them to stuff their partridge in my pear tree...Alyssa Morrow. Pure and clean as fresh snow.That is…until she met us. Meet the 12 most eligible bachelors on the planet.Self-made billionaires who trade in true love.Packaged. Shipped. And sold.Our bodies will ruin you for other men.Yet no woman has ever tamed us.No woman has ever gotten close. We use them. Then lose them. And now we’re going to show her how its done. She thinks she’s going to conquer us.Maybe she can tempt one. Tease the other.But all 12 of us?No way. We’ll drive her to drink instead.And what she gonna be drinking?Just a hint...it ain’t no egg nog.

Download Instructions:
all
(Closed Filehost) https://cloudyfiles.org/7wv64zmf3cok
(Closed Filehost) https://suprafiles.org/24e68f4x71n5

12 Days
(Closed Filehost) https://cloudyfiles.org/zrhp05a5phsm
(Closed Filehost) https://suprafiles.org/zaxhb4mhe3fx
May 19th, 2017, 1:16 pm