Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
May 23rd, 2017, 1:58 am
Family Secrets Series by Noah Harris (#1, 3, 6-8 )
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 1.7 mb
Overview:My name is Noah Harris. I'm a 27-year-old, bisexual man (surprising right?), I consider myself to be an introvert I'm not entirely shy, I just like to keep to myself unless I find the right person to open up to.
Genre: Romance, MM

ImageImageImageImageImage

1. The Carpenter’s Secret - Dean Mathews leads a normal, if boring life. His career, his home, his social life, none of it is really what he wanted for himself, but it’s the life he has nonetheless. A small coincidence brings him the opportunity to take ownership of his grandfather’s old farm, to bring the place under his wing and careful hand. This choice will lead him from his old life to face a host of new challenges, most of which he expected. The unforeseen comes in the form of Mikael Reed, a simple carpenter… with a few secrets. The friendship that forms between them becomes more, and eventually Mikael’s secrets, and the echoes of family legends come to bear, altering Dean’s once stale life, forever.
In this paranormal gay romance novel, you will be intrigued by the mysteries behind families, the secrets they keep, and what happens behind closed doors. Sometimes it’s hot and sometimes it’s sinister, what more can you ask for? Dean gets to do a little digging and shed some light on the things that kept his family up and go bump in the night.

3. The Carpenter's Fight - The dangers of the past call Dean and Mikael back to The Grove for a final reckoning. Can they stop their love from becoming yet another victim of the battlefield?
It seems too good to be true. Dean and Mikael imagine that they’re finally in for a quiet and steady life together on the farm. Despite having faced problems beyond imagination, the two men are managing to build a real relationship together. As the days settle into blissful domesticity, they’re thrilled to find their newfound love still manages to surprise them with moments of sweet shyness and flirtation. Owing perhaps in part to Mikael’s animalistic nature, they’re heating up the bedroom just as much as before. But what else would you expect when a hunky carpenter and a stubborn farmer find passion and romance in each other’s arms?
Summoned back to The Grove, Mikael’s ancestral and endlessly complicated home, the tangles of his family’s roots rise to challenge the couple once again. With war on the horizon, Mikael and Dean must learn to trust each other and the relationship they’ve built. As old wounds demand payment, danger threatens to overtake them all.

6. A Wolf's Promise - The threat of war is gone, but the emotional scars remain. Dean and the pack have tried to move on, but soon discover they’re unable to consign the memories to the past just yet.
After losing his friend, Dean Matthews has been trying to heal the heartache by focusing on his future and training the rescued orphan, Silun.
But their peace is short-lived when the pack is forced to embark on a journey that will take them from the safety of the Grove and bring them face-to-face with darkness again.
With his unwavering love for Mikael ever-present, guilt-ridden Dean must find a way to forgive and redeem himself in the eyes of those he loves.
And that may prove to be the most difficult part of it all.

7. The Carpenter's Mate - What’s the first rule of joining the mile-high club? Assume the position and hold on tight! Dean and Mikael are about to find out how true that is…before things get bad… fast!
Dean and Mikael are all too aware that their struggles are not over. Somewhere out there the last crystal remains undiscovered. When Lucille brings knowledge of their next step, they must embark on another journey. In the heart of the desert, near the fabled Cradle of Humanity, Dean searches for answers to his druidic heritage.
With Mikael at his side, Dean will be forced to face the bloodstained past of his people. In the unforgiving desert, with a mysterious force guarding long lost secrets, the druid and the werewolf, along with Dante, Apollo, and Lucille, seek answers but they didn’t expect to be given the next step in the plan of an old enemy.
With every answer, ten questions take its place. As the secrets are unearthed, giving Dean many of the answers he seeks, a greater danger presents itself.

8. The Carpenter's Fate - In the end, there should be no excuses, no explanations, and no regrets.
It all comes down to this…
Dark forces led by Damien are amassing, threatening everything Dean and Mikael have ever loved and cared about. As the couple desperately try to save what might be the last druid child, they, along with the rest of their group, have to face down not only monsters but painful memories made into unspeakable horrors.
The Grove is the focus of Damien’s evil attention, along with Dean and the child. Everything comes down to one final confrontation in the place where it all started. As both sides come together, Dean is forced to face the last of his demons, and along with the rest of his family, come to blows with the greatest evil they have ever known.
It ends here. Dean and Mikael’s final stand against the Darkness. Is the light at the end of the tunnel worth the journey it took to get there?
The Grove is where it all started, and The Grove is where it must end.

Download Instructions:
https://devuploads.com/aliymaxaum5b
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/mh1p377evs2b
May 23rd, 2017, 1:58 am
Sep 9th, 2017, 2:20 am
added
3. The Carpenter's Fight
Sep 9th, 2017, 2:20 am
Feb 25th, 2018, 9:59 am
added
6. A Wolf's Promise
Feb 25th, 2018, 9:59 am