Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
May 23rd, 2017, 1:22 pm
2 Novels by Max Henry
Requirements: .ePUB Reader, 571 kB
Overview: For as long as she can remember, Max has always had a love of the macabre and thought provoking side to life. Which probably stands to reason why each of her books takes the reader on an emotional journey that not only promises twists, turns, and suspense but a heart-wrenching journey where her motto holds true: Love never comes easy.
Genre: Romance

Image Image

Tough Love: Some secrets aren’t meant to stay buried … Eight years ago, Amelia Harris had her life ripped out from underneath her. Being the centre of the town gossip was hard enough, but when the boy who promised her forever left without so much as a goodbye, he took her ability to love with him.

After family tragedy brings Evan North back into her life, the secrets of her past have never felt as close as they do now. When the same scandal that tore them apart rears its ugly head, will history be doomed to repeat itself?

Black Whole Heart: He could be a broke artist, or a multi-millionaire mogul and he'd still be an asshole.
Roman Steele. The name itself screams "I think I'm better than you."
And he does.
Which is why when my new boss asks me to help him, my first response is no.

He needs my hand in marriage to get his inheritance.
I need his money to keep my house.

Agreeing to this madness is a risk, but surely nothing can go wrong when we hate each other this much?

Get what we want, and part ways.
Seems simple enough.
That is, until our hearts get involved.
I've never been a fool for love, but I could be a fool for him.

Download Instructions:
Dropapk

Mirror:
Mega4up
May 23rd, 2017, 1:22 pm

Sep 15th, 2020, 11:38 am
Added: Black Whole Heart
Sep 15th, 2020, 11:38 am