Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
May 23rd, 2017, 1:37 pm
Sassy Ever After: The Mate Series by Sheri Lyn (#1, 3)
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 188 kB | 152 kB
Overview: When I'm not writing, I'm at the evil day job where my sanity is tested on a daily basis. My sarcastic quips can provide a much-needed break until I can return home to Koda, Bailey, Boone and books.
Genre: Romance, Paranormal | MM

Image Image

Check Mate (#1): Tucker "Rook" Jameson is having an interesting week. First, he finds a body, then he finds his mate... the new Sheriff. Someone has decided to make the pack of Blue Creek pay, but for what is the question. Sheriff West Graelin moved to Blue Creek for a change of pace. Instead in his first week, he meets a naked man over a dead body who tempts him beyond his ability to think straight. Now the bodies are piling up and their killer is taunting them. It's time to team up in more than one way. Love, lust, laughter, friendship and murder...It’s just another day in this small town.

Tortured Mate (#3): Valac’s finally found his freedom from his brother and Hell, literally. But neither are ready to let him go. He’s on the run with only the cries of the damned to keep him company. Each day a new hell on earth is unleashed and each night a new nightmare unfolds. His time is growing short, either insanity will claim him or his brother will. Rogue’s name fits him for a reason. He’s part of a pack, but he doesn't like people. On a simple errand in town he stumbles upon his mate fighting for his life. Now it’s a race against time and the demons who hunt them. Will their love be strong enough to rescue him from the hell that awaits at his brothers hands? Love is powerful, but is it enough to battle the forces of Hell and win?

Download Instructions:
#1: Filescdn
#3: Filescdn

Mirror:
#1: Hulkload
#3: Userscloud

Mate #2: Demon Mate
May 23rd, 2017, 1:37 pm

Apr 13th, 2018, 10:06 pm
Added: Tortured Mate (#3)
Apr 13th, 2018, 10:06 pm