Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
May 25th, 2017, 4:15 am
2 Books by E N Holland
Requirements: ePUB/PDF reader 1.9 MB
Overview: After spending thirty-five years learning the craft of writing as a scientific and technical writer and editor, author E.N. Holland finally decided to pursue a lifelong dream to write fiction. She serialized two novel-length fanfiction stories online; positive feedback from readers gave her the confidence to tackle stories with original characters and settings. Taming Groomzilla is her first published novella. It was inspired by her belief that all people have the right to be married, no matter who they happen to fall in love with.
Genre: Romance MM

ImageImage

Taming Groomzilla
Joel Harfner and Luke Townsend, lovers for two years, have just bought their first home together in Scarborough, Maine. In a moment of domestic impetuosity, Joel proposes to Luke, who says yes. Then, to Joel’s surprise, Luke says he wants a wedding with “all the bells and whistles.” Joel, who never expected to be married, suddenly finds himself in the midst of planning a full-scale destination event to be held in Provincetown, Massachusetts. Why Massachusetts? As Joel says, "We can't get married in Maine -- yet -- but we are ever hopeful." Taming Groomzilla tells the story of how Joel and Luke navigate the tribulations of the six months from “Will you marry me?” to “I do.” And while they do seal their union, complete with a kiss, there is more than one twist and turn in store to complicate their journey and keep the reader hilariously entertained. A portion of the profits from the sale of this book will be donated to Protect Maine Equality, the organization that is leading the fight to keep same-sex marriage legal in Maine.

I'm Saying Yes
Jim Crane and Allen Prescott became lovers when they met as teenagers; in the years since they have carried on a furtive and secret affair, getting together only when time and their circumstances allowed. Jim has long wished to create a life with Allen but Allen has always refused. His ingrained belief that "people kill queers" has prevented him from recognizing and accepting his love for Jim. I'm Saying Yes opens when Jim, depressed and suicidal, gives Allen an ultimatum: choose me or else. After an agonizing night, Allen makes the decision to accept Jim's offer, finally realizing that a life without his lover is a life not worth living.
I'm Saying Yes chronicles their first four months together as they begin their life as an openly gay couple, in a time-1976-and place-rural west Texas-where this was not the norm. They face challenges that range from simple: figuring out details of housekeeping, to sad: dealing with the death of Hal Lawrence, an older man who becomes a special friend and trusted confidante. It is a transformational time for both men but particularly Allen, who, over the course of the novel comes to accept his sexuality and ultimately, himself.
Jim and Allen have a few rocky moments but the story ends on a happy note because, as Allen says, when you believe in yourself and are guided by a strong and powerful love, anything is possible. Their deeply shared love and commitment to each is other is proof that that is true.

Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) http://filescdn.com/4lu6y6adia7e

Mirror:
https://userscloud.com/b03un5quegcf
May 25th, 2017, 4:15 am

ImageImage