Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
May 25th, 2017, 4:02 pm
Jewels and Panties Series by Brooke Kinsley (#1-9, 11-12)
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 2.8 MB, 310 KB
Overview: Brooke Kinsley has been in love with words since the day she took her first breath. She loves writing steamy, sexy stories with very strong guys who fall deeply in love with the women they flirt.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

1. Sex Prescribed - Lincoln has studied every part of the female anatomy.......and how to stimulate it!
Etta
I always thought I was the luckiest girl in the world being engaged to my childhood sweetheart. In fact, there’s nothing I love more than rushing home to him after a hard shift at the hospital. Except today I found out he’s a dirtbag, and he’s had someone else in our bed while I saved lives.
All I wanted to do was escape to my mom’s house but if things couldn’t get any worse, some asshole crashes into me and I find myself staring out through my shattered windshield at a kind stranger saving my life. But who is he? And could his eyes be any bluer?
Lincoln
I may be a billionaire and world famous biomechanics inventor but I’m a doctor first and all I’ve ever wanted to do was save lives. Making my way home after a long shift at Normont Memorial Hospital, I can’t wait to get home and relax, but when a car crash takes place on the highway, I know my help is needed. With one driver dead and the other one losing consciousness, I need to work fast. But who is the girl who survived? Despite her being injured, she’s the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen, a real life. Sleeping beauty in a smashed up sedan. All I want to do is save her, but she doesn’t know what for…

2. Jewels in the Night - Ruby, Saphir, Emerald, Diamond…Doggie, Reverse Cowgirl, Missionary, Pinball Wizard…
Etta
When it felt as though my life was torn apart, he was there for me and I’m falling for him fast. The only problem is this house he’s put me in. Full of girls with secret pasts and run by an old woman who’s more mysterious than the Bermuda Triangle, I don’t know what’s going on from one minute to the next. But with Lincoln by my side I don’t have time to dwell on the gossip that surrounds Waters House as he whips me up in a whirlwind of bliss and excitement. The only problem is not everyone in the house approves of us. Especially the wild teenager, Jet who’s harboring secrets of her own, ones that could kill her along with the other poor girls who washed up on the beach.
Lincoln
She’s too perfect, too good for me and she doesn’t even know it and her body drives me wild! I made the biggest mistake of my life letting her stay in that house and I’m hellbent on getting her outta there. But I can’t hide my secret life from her forever. With my own past filled with sinister tragedies, it won’t be long until I can’t hold back anymore and confess everything. If only that bitch, Jet would stay outta my way. If only I didn’t need her for my plan.With more girls washing up on the beach with my signature spiral tattoo, it won’t be long until Detective Berger is led straight to my door. If only people could see that I’m not evil and that what I’m doing is for the good of the city. I’m not a maniac like all the other serial killers. I’m a vigilante, a good guy, someone who’s just trying to send a message to save our children.

3. Sea Of Secrets - Confess Your Deepest Secrets
Etta
I should have known he was too good to be true. I should have guessed he’d never be interested in me. After discovering a pair of Jet’s panties in his jacket pocket, I go on a quest back to the Waters’ House to discover who she really is. She’s hiding a secret and everyone knows it and I’m sure she’s sleeping with Lincoln. Who else would have given her that ring?Meanwhile, the rumors are spreading. I catch snippets here and there but none of it makes sense. All I know is that the house is at the center of an unspeakable scandal, one that’s seeing the girls being killed off one by one and somehow Lincoln’s involved. If only I could stop myself falling in love with him.
Lincoln
I’m falling in love with her and she has to know. The only problem is that she found my secret and ran away back to the house, back to Phaedra’s lair where only the most wicked and evil acts take place.
If only she didn’t jump to conclusions. If only she realized I’ve only ever been faithful to her!On a crusade to get her back, I only have one choice. Go back to that house and reveal everything. Except she might be closer to the truth than she realizes.

4. Twisted Love - Etta
Now part of Lincoln’s deadly team, I can’t wait to get down to business but then the news comes. Another girl has died but this this time Lincoln didn’t kill her. This time, it appears there are two killers on the loose.Just when I’m starting to think I’m finally getting away from the house, the place pulls me back like I’m under its spell. And a chance encounter reveals dark and twisted secrets that show just how far Phaedra will go to get what she wants.
Phaedra
They found the little girl and now our cover’s blown apart. It’s time to call on a few favors from the people that matter, the men at the top that know how to keep a secret. If only people around here knew what I was really like. I’ve heard the rumors. They all think I’m a witch, a crazy old woman who runs the house of unfortunate souls, but they’ll soon discover the truth.
Berger
That son of a bitch doctor has something to do with all the murders and I’m sure as hell going to prove it. But with his money and status he’s almost untouchable! Not to mention the little girl we saved has started telling her gruesome story that incriminates every big wig in town. I’ve got to get to the bottom of this. Even if it kills me.
Lincoln
That God damn detective is onto me but he’s all wrong! I’m not the guy he thinks he is. All I want to do is lie in Etta’s arms and spoil her. All I want to do is make love to her, hold her and keep her safe. All I want to do is initiate her into my life, into the world I’ve create deep within my laboratory, but it seems as though fate has other ideas

5. Doctor's Touch - ETTA
All I want to do is be with Lincoln. I’m falling for him harder every day but there’s always something keeping us apart. Now, looking down at Detective Berger’s bloody body, it seems as though things are only going from bad to worse. All I want is a normal life but things are getting crazier by the day. When I things can’t get any worse, my ex-boyfriend Craig shows up!He says it was just a coincidence that he bumped into me, but I know better…The hairs on the back of my neck stick up just thinking about him. He’s plotting something… but I don’t want to find out what.
LINCOLN
Would it hurt to have an ordinary day?All I do is yearn to spend time with Etta. I’d love to spoil her, take her on vacation, make love to her all night but the world around us is becoming increasingly dangerous. With the bloodied body of a cop now in my laboratory, it feels as though there’s no end to this madness.What Etta doesn’t know is that I’ve got a deadly plan to put all this to bed. As long as I don’t get killed first…

6. Puppet Master - ETTA
We’ve been captured but there’s no sign of Lincoln anywhere!
I need him to tell me everything will be okay.I need to know he’s okay!But something in my gut is telling me that something terrible has happened to him. Held hostage in a motel, it looks as though things can’t get any worse for me. Then one of my captors decides he wants to have some fun…Somehow I’ve got to escape before it’s too late.Somehow, I’ve got to discover if Lincoln is still alive!
PHAEDRA
It’s all coming to an end. I can feel it in my bones. I’ve had enough of all the pain and I’m too old to carry on. And I’m damn well sure that Judge Kennedy is going to pay for what he’s done. Tonight will be the last night that bastard lives. But I’m going to need a little help…

7. Dark Diary - ETTA
We’re together at last with nothing to worry about and no one to get in our way. Finally, I can lie in his arms and know we’re safe. When he suggests we get away from everything and go on vacation to Italy, I’m so happy I think I’ll explode. We can finally relax and have fun just like a normal couple!With his private jet online minutes away, I can barely contain my excitement. But then something catches his eye on the way to the airport and it looks like we’re about to make an unscheduled stop. One that takes us right back to where we started.
LINCOLN
All I’ve ever wanted was to make her happy.I’m going to take her to Venice, the most beautiful city in the world!We’ll dine beneath the stars and make love until the sun rises. With my private jet waiting for us and nothing to get in our way, I’ve never been happier.But then an offer comes my way and I find I can’t say no, especially when it can help me put all my wrongs to right. Then I discover Phaedra’s mysterious diaries and find something I wasn’t expecting: a familiar name, an evil request, evidence I can’t ignore.

8. Romance Suspense - Lincoln
Etta has vanished leaving nothing but her necklace on the ground and a series of questions.
All clues are leading to her ex-boyfriend, Craig, a mad man who’s capable of anything when he’s heartbroken. There’s only one person who can know where he is. An addict who’s hell bent on getting me into trouble. And she’d do anything to get her way…
Chrissie
It’s not every day a billionaire lands on your doorstep and claims your boyfriend has kidnapped the love of his life. The poor guy would do anything to find her, but what if he didn’t? I gotta make sure he’s as far away from her as possible. What if he had me instead?

9. The One - LINCOLN
I need to find her!But right now this son of a bitch police sergeant has other plans. Under arrest for a murder I didn’t commit, I find myself stuck in a backwater town miles away from where I should be and all I can think about is finding Etta. The more time without her, the more I know she’s theone. As soon as I’m out of here I’m going to propose to her. If she’s still alive.
ETTA
I haven’t got much time left. I’m being held captive by a madman who says he loves me. He’d rather see me dead than see me happy with someone else.Every second in this house is a second closer to death. All I can think of is Lincoln. I know he’s the one. I know he’s out there looking for me. But will he get here on time?

11. Forbidden Lust - LINCOLN
Sunshine and cocktails.Endless nights and nothing to worry about.
After fleeing Normont, we headed south of the border looking for refuge.
And I was sure we found it.
In a villa on the edge of town where no one knew a thing about us, I was certain we were safe.
But word travels fast and we soon discover that we’re not as anonymous as we thought.
Then the devil appears in the form of a gorgeous vixen named Lolita.
She’s as much trouble as she is beautiful and she has her sights set on me.
As well as my money.
Just when I think things are going to be perfect, a forbidden moment turns into the worst night of my life and soon my life is spiraling out of control.
Just one night, just one mistake and my life is turned upside down.
Just a split second of Forbidden Lust and our world is torn apart.

12. True Crime - LINCOLN
With my new laboratory south of the border, I’m ready to create what I always dreamed of and bring my designs to life. But Etta’s mother, Norma is sure something is wrong with her daughter and won’t rest until she returns home. Once again, I’m on a quest to find Etta but this time, I’m led down a mysterious path that takes me through the winding alleyways of San Lucrezia. An old man shares his wisdom and the mystery deepens.He leads me to the secret lair of a dangerous gangster, a man who loves women just as much as money. But will he lead me to Etta?Or am I further from her than ever?
ETTA
I won’t ever be a victim again. But will I be a killer?That girl is trouble. She’s a dangerous liar hell bent on ruining lives. And with the old man certain he’s going to hold me hostage, I only have one choice. Fight back. But my escape sees me alone and lost in the desert with a murderous vixen on my tail.She’s intent on killing me. But what she doesn’t know is that I have a bloodier history than hers. Will I fight my way out of trouble again?Maybe this time my fate is no longer in my hands.

Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) https://cloudyfiles.org/pll7cl5kaepd
(Closed Filehost) https://suprafiles.org/kn004jl0q5cp
May 25th, 2017, 4:02 pm
May 26th, 2017, 1:10 am
Added
1. Sex Prescribed
May 26th, 2017, 1:10 am
Aug 4th, 2017, 2:37 pm
added
3. Sea Of Secrets
4. Twisted Love