Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
May 25th, 2017, 7:28 pm
Man-Maid Series by Anne Rainey (Books 1-2)
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 1.1 MB
Overview: I met my very own prince charming, married him and have two delightful daughters. Raised as the only girl with three overprotective older brothers, I am constantly amazed at the wild things that a pair of sisters will do and say. I live in a quiet little town in the country where, on occasion, I slip out of this world and into the captivating world of my imagination.
When I first discovered romance books, I was awed that such a fabulous world existed. I've always loved to read, but up until I'd picked up a Madeline Baker historical romance I'd been reading only the things handed down by my mom. Talented authors such as Martha Grimes, Agatha Christie and even a few Mary Higgins Clarks.
Genre: Romance

ImageImage

No Turning Back
Sometimes you fall in love. Sometimes it mows you down.
Several beers into commiserating over their boring nine-to-five jobs, financial analyst Jensen Kershaw and his buddies come up with a brilliant idea: open their own house-cleaning service. So what if they don’t know which is the business end of a mop. What could possibly go wrong?
Getting run over by a runaway truck, that’s what. Fortunately, Jensen is knocked off his feet—and his heart is knocked sideways—by the sexy blonde who saves his life. And when he learns she’s the artist behind a line of fiery custom motorcycle paint jobs, his interest rockets off the charts.
After a bad relationship and miscarriage that left her shattered, the only way Marquetta gets through her days is sinking herself so deep into her art, her brothers are worried about her. Yet the sinfully sexy charmer who winds up in her lap begins to thaw her long-frozen emotions, and it scares the hell out of her.
A long time ago, she swore “never again”. Too bad her heart isn’t in the mood to listen…

No Letting Go
He sets her blood on fire…but is it for real? Or just sex?

The moment Jason Kershaw spots former schoolmate Emma Ryan waitressing at the local pizza place, he decides it’s time to catch up on old times. Trouble is, the pretty, sharp-witted brunette wants nothing to do with him.
With his new business venture, Man-Maid Cleaning Service, off to a successful start, Jason’s not used to being turned down over and over again. But he’s not going to let that stop him from trying to chisel through her armor.
Emma lusted after the bad boy back in high school, but at a hundred pounds overweight, she was pretty much invisible to popular guys like him. Hard work and determination helped her shed the extra weight—as well as the vulnerable teenager she used to be.
With a business to get off the ground and no desire to let another man toss her aside like yesterday’s trash, charmers like Jason are off her menu. Except the easygoing boy she remembers has become a stubborn, downright mouthwatering man. And Emma’s starving for a taste.
Warning: Contains a strong-willed woman and the one sexy-as-hell man she could never say no to. Sparks will fly as the walls come crashing down.

Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) (Closed Filehost) https://sendit.cloud/fjdynad356pb
(Closed Filehost) https://suprafiles.org/vy8c09n4z3nf
May 25th, 2017, 7:28 pm

Please follow the rules, only one re-up request per user per day, thank you.
HappyLinks286