Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
May 26th, 2017, 2:33 am
Shadow People series by Doug Welch (Books 1~3)
Requirements: ePUB MOBI Reader, 2.8 Mb
Overview: Although I'm a retired community college instructor, I lived another life and acquired a wide range of experiences before my teaching and now author gig. I served the U.S. Navy and my country in Vietnam. I repaired robots and automated equipment in the aerospace industry. I was publicity chairman of the California Belly Dance Association for a while, actor in a motion picture, Manufacturing Engineer and Regional Chairman of the Society of Manufacturing Engineers, and finally Professor of Manufacturing Technology at a local community college. Name it, and I've likely done it.
Genre: Sci Fi Romance

Image Image Image

Shadow Games: Have you ever felt someone look over your shoulder when you’re alone? Have you ever heard a disembodied voice shout your name in an empty room? If so, you’ve met the Shadow People.
Fraternal twins Paris and Alexandra Fox have. In fact they can see them. Who are these people and what do they want? Could it have something to do with their recently deceased parents?
The book Shadow Games plunges the twins into a sub-world ruled by Shadows and an adventure they never would have anticipated. Along the way they find their life partners and must act to protect them. But they must discover the secret their father hid. Their lives depend upon it.

Shadow Spies: In Las Vegas, where someone’s playing the odds and everyone’s playing to win, the stakes have never been higher. Paris' options are almost impossible: lose his new wife to horror beyond imagining, or endanger his Family and defy the Council.
Caught in the middle, he’s playing for time, time that is quickly running out. Who can you trust when you're all-in and it's time to reveal the cards?
Is his new father-in-law a traitor? Or a pawn in a greater game perpetrated by a master spy known only as 'Shadoe'; an enigmatic man who rules a spy network whose sole aim is to destroy the Shadow People. Why would Edward betray the Family? Is there some traumatic episode in his past that could explain it?
In the dangerous city below Sin City, Paris faces agonizing choices. With few allies, he must guard a secret so powerful the Shadow People fear it above it all else, while protecting and strengthening his new Family. Anything less spells disaster for all of them.

Shadow Twins: In Iran on a mission, Paris Fox uncovers something he never could have expected, a mystery in the form of another almost identical twin. But this twin has a fantastic story to tell, one that may reveal the hidden seven-eights of Paris’ genetic iceberg.
Unfortunately, it seems his genes and those of his siblings have become a precious jewel that several Shadow Houses covet, chief among them the Borgias.
They’re determined to steal the biological treasure trove contained in the twins’ bodies, and they’ll go to any lengths to make that happen, including abduction, rape and child-stealing.
But does something more sinister hide in Paris’ bloodline? Does he have an evil twin, one that intends harm to his Family?
What’s with his genetic heritage anyway? How did he become related to five strangers, people who are near-clones? Did the Shadows cause it?
The answers lie in the House of Borgia. To find out, he’ll have to take them down hard and make certain they never rise again. To succeed, he’ll need all his skills and those of his siblings and allies. But if their combined might can’t match the powerful Borgia Adepts, their lives are forfeit.
To accomplish the task, Paris must proceed cautiously and cover his tracks. One misstep could easily ignite another Shadow war, resulting in disastrous consequences for the whole world.

Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) (Closed Filehost) https://sendit.cloud/eta24bdd32gn

Mirror:
(Closed Filehost) https://hulkload.com/zfuw6fihqg4f
May 26th, 2017, 2:33 am

No longer active.