Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jun 2nd, 2017, 1:45 am
2 Books by Austin Bates
Requirements: ePUB reader, 655 kB
Overview: Brother of Aiden Bates, I write gay male pregnancy romance to the best of my ability. I hope you enjoy my works as I love to write this genre. Thank you for all your support!
Genre: Romance MM

ImageImage

1. Stable Secrets
Opposites attract and this alpha and omega make the chemistry explode…
Feisty and fierce, Sam Hemingway is nothing like a typical omega. As the mayor’s son, he was raised to be strong, rugged, and in control. He knows exactly what he wants—and he doesn’t want the life his family has hand-picked for him. Loving and caring for horses in the country stables is all he needs in life.
But when his mother meddles and throws a real stable hand in to take control, Sam has no idea how quickly his life is going to change.
Charming and sexy Colton Sharp knows his way around a stable. And this alpha quickly works way into Sam’s heart. As the two grow closer and assume their roles, Colton’s true identity threatens everything they’ve built. Now, with everything on the line, will Sam and Colton discover the true meaning of family and love?

2. Our Paradise
A hot romantic interlude in an island paradise sounds like the stuff of dreams… but some dreams quickly become nightmares.
Three years ago, alpha Liam Aguado made a deal with the devil to get the money he needed for his mother's cancer treatments. To this day, drug kingpin Julio Romero still holds his leash, forcing him to continue smuggling shipments to their island home. When Julio offers Liam a way out, he jumps at it–all he needs to do is deliver a package to a woman at a hotel. But with devils, things are rarely as they seem.
Dragged to the island for his brother's wedding, Simon Duncan is a lonely omega who's more interested in working on his blog than interacting with his dysfunctional family. He slips away from dinner one night and finds himself confronted with a devastatingly handsome Liam.
When a chance meeting in the lobby of an exotic island hotel brings Liam and Simon together, their hot one-night stand quickly blossoms into something more. But their idyllic new romance is soon interrupted…
As Liam's sister goes missing and an underhanded plot strands Simon on the island, the two find themselves turning the aforementioned devil for help. Now, they must work together to find a way to free themselves from Julio's stifling grasp, but the clock starts ticking when Simon discovers he's pregnant. If Julio learns their secret, he’ll surely exploit Simon to ensure Liam’s continued cooperation, and the new family may find itself forever trapped under the thumb of a vicious drug lord.

Download Instructions:
https://drop.download/1ja76ddk3ql9
https://dropgalaxy.vip/b0896fh710ok
Jun 2nd, 2017, 1:45 am

ImageImage
Aug 17th, 2017, 5:49 am
added: Our Paradise
Aug 17th, 2017, 5:49 am