Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jun 15th, 2017, 2:39 am
7 Books by Tia Wylder
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 4.7 mB
Overview: Hey girls, welcome to my dream world where billionaire bad boys are ready to be claimed by us kitties, cats, cougars, pumas, or maybe even Tigers! My name is Tia Wylder, a plain jane housewife with a loving husband and a four yrs old son.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

The Boss & The Intern - New house. New life. New me! Everything was going perfectly until I met my new boss.I got flustered just looking at him, and he relished it. The more nervous I became, the more he enjoyed it!He started finding ways to toy with me publicly…in meetings and photoshoots. My embarrassment only made things worse. The further outside of my comfort zone something was, the more pleasure it gave him! The one thing he wouldn’t tolerate was another man giving me attention. It was like he had staked some sort of claim on me—not that I was complaining. He knew exactly what kind of effect he had on me. Every touch, every smirk, drove me wild. It was torture! And the worst part was…I didn’t want him to stop.

Dr. Single Dad's Fake Marriage - I have a bit of a dirty little secret.
When my best friend introduced me to her handsome brother, it was lust at first sight. I needed to have him, but what interest would he have in a plain jane like me? When I found out he was fighting a custody battle for his daughter…Well, my idea may have been a little crazy.Pretending to be his girlfriend was like living in a dream. The only problem was, I didn’t want to wake up. Sure, I wanted to be sure he got custody of his daughter. My desires weren’t entirely pure, however. I wanted him for my own. With the way he looks at me, it seems like I’ll get my chance. It doesn’t have to be a fairy tale, I just want him to pretend, just for a night.Except when he did, everything somehow went to hell. Funny how things work, right? As much as my body longs for him, I find my heart beginning to pine just as much. There’s no way it would work, and I should give up while I’m ahead. But if I quit pretending to be his girlfriend, there’s a chance he could lose his daughter. I’ll make this work, somehow, even if it means getting my heart broken in the end.
Like I said. I have a bit of a dirty little secret. But it’s not like things can get any worse, at this rate. Right?

The Billionaire's Virgin Fiancée - None of this is real.
At least, that’s what I keep trying to convince myself.Jackson Wethers, billionaire playboy is just short of making my list. List of entitled pricks, that is. He’s crazy hot, gorgeous and he knows it, and I’m pretty sure it’s clear that I know it as well. I’m ready to hit the bricks when he corners me with a proposition.Not a proposition like that, mind you.Jackson Wethers needs a fake fiancée. Period.He needs me to act like I’m in love with him to get his rich parents off his back. Says something about being forced to marry some bratty heiress, I don’t catch all the details. I am fully prepared to tell him NO. Until he flashes the check. I’ve never seen so many zeroes in my life. It just so happens that such a check could help me out of a particularly hard situation. All the same, I feel stuck between a rock and a hard place. The hard place being his abs, in a perfect world. Alright, Jackson, I’ll pretend to be in love with you.The only problem is, I’m beginning to wonder where the lie ends and the truth begins.

Two Brothers - Emma
As you probably guessed, my twin stepbrothers Damien and Derek have never been my biggest fans. That’s fine, who needs a couple of arrogant jerks hanging around all the time? And so, what if they’re gorgeous? They’re still But when Damien starts paying attention, Derek does too. I know it’s wrong, but I can’t help myself. Besides, I’ve always been an innocent. How could I know that the chance to really go wild with my sexy twin stepbrothers was going to lead to the most difficult choice of my life?
Damien
Derek has always been my biggest rival…not to mention, our father’s obvious favorite son. I look for any excuse to show him up. The one thing we always agreed on? Our stepsister, Emma – a mousy little virgin, with a nose for trouble. But one day, I can’t help but see Emma in a new light. She’s curvy, she’s sexy, and she would be my biggest conquest. Derek has no idea, but I’m falling in more than just lust with Emma…and this time, I can’t let him win.
Derek
My brother, Damien, never wanted to grow up. He never took the responsibility of being a man and taking over our father’s massive company. Instead, Damien preferred chasing tail and breaking hearts while spending our vast fortune on nothing. We’ve never seen eye to eye. The only similar conclusion we’ve drawn? Our stepsister, Emma, and how boring she is. Her mother’s a gold-digger, and Emma seems perfectly content to lap up our father’s money. Until she grows up, that is. Emma turned from a mousy teen into a stunning beauty with curves so fast I don’t think I can keep up. I’m falling for her, and I’m not going to take no for an answer.

Beautiful Revenge - Zachary Graham thought he could own anything, so maybe thought he could own Ava Webber’s sister too?
When sexy billionaire Zachary meets student Ava Webber, the new intern at his high-powered Los Angeles law firm, he thinks she is perfect for him, in many ways. And Zachary always gets exactly what he wants, however he wants it.
Ava is mourning the death of her sister Josie, and she blames Zachary for her death. Ava hatches a revenge plot to make the notorious womanizer fall in love with her, then break his heart, just like he did to her sister. She plans for everything, but the one thing Ava doesn’t plan for is the possibility that nothing is as it seems. Or that the devastatingly handsome lawyer may be more irresistible than she could have ever planned for…
Zachary may think he can own whatever, and whoever he wants, but Ava is going to prove that this billionaire playboy has met his match. Yet, the danger to Ava is greater than she could have ever imagined because Zachary isn’t going to go down without a fight.
And with a man this hot, it could be a fight Ava is willing to lose…

Daddy's Virgin Nanny - I can taste her name upon my tongue as soon as I see it, and as soon as I see her perfect curves and innocent lips, I know I’m going to make her scream my name, beg for more…You wouldn’t expect a rich, handsome billionaire to have lonely nights. It was just one of those that turned me to the world wide web, where I found an auction site. It wasn’t just any auction, however… it was girls auctioning their virginity. Call me a pervert, but the idea of being a girl’s first… her everything, there was something exceptionally hot about that. The girl I bid on has the most scrumptious lips, and perfect curves that go on for days. I can taste her name upon my tongue as soon as I see it. Jasmine. Oh, Jasmine, what a tangled web we’ll weave. What she doesn’t know is that she’s signing on for more than she bargained for. When I get her home, I won’t just have her as a lover… she’ll be a nanny for my little girl. Call it twisted. It’s not far from the truth.While I went into this wanting to own her body, I never expected to fall for those innocent eyes and her big heart. She’s the most beautiful woman I’ve ever met, by far. But there’s more than that… I want her for my own. I want her to love me. I’ll stop at nothing to own her, from every inch of her body to her warm spirit.Jasmine, you will be mine.
After Your First Night.

Save Me, Sweetheart - I am thrilled.
A month ago they hired me as a security guard.
Through a friend's referral, I had my first experience patrolling a billionaire’s wedding.
How exciting!
Well, I didn't expect that later a guest offered me to be his personal bodyguard.
To be honest, I wanted to refuse, but he has this charm that I could hardly resist.
So I agreed.
HUGE mistake!
Besides occasional flirting between the two of us I kinda enjoyed.
And him showing off his perfect Greek God-like body that I wanted more.
Why am I kidnapped?!

Download Instructions:
https://drop.download/tpgfxtxag5az
(Closed Filehost) http://upload.ac/fwl60jxhnsol
Jun 15th, 2017, 2:39 am
Jun 22nd, 2017, 8:01 am
Added
Dr. Single Dad's Fake Marriage
The Billionaire's Virgin Fiancée
Jun 22nd, 2017, 8:01 am
Aug 16th, 2017, 2:13 am
added