Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jun 16th, 2017, 7:09 am
7 Books by Arlo Arrow
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 1.6 MB
Overview: Arlo Arrow writes contemporary steamy, taboo romances for your pleasure. Some of these include older man, younger woman romances. He recently graduated from Northwestern University with a degree in creative writing and loves hanging out with his dog, Rocket.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sweet Harmony - “I can’t play again, but I will make sweet harmony with HER.”
I was her violin teacher for a long time, but I haven’t seen her in 5 years.I was asked to get her out of the darkness she was in by her aunt, since she blamed herself for the deaths of her family.I didn’t want to at first, but saw her pain and decided I had to.She couldn’t play anymore. I wanted to fix that. But what was supposed to be a practice session with her ended up being much more.I didn’t know if what we were doing was right. But it didn’t feel so wrong with her.She didn’t object. After all, we were both single and adults.So what if she just recently graduated college. So what if I was over 20 years older than her.That forbidden desire has me craving her innocent side. Looks like she’s craving mine too.

Seducing Daddy's Boss - Seduction has never tasted so sweet…
Julia
I’m just a simple girl with my world falling apart at my feet. Fired by a mean
boss, I had to move in with my dad until I could bounce back. Landing a job with the company he works for, the old man I was expecting to be my boss is actually his hot as hell, yet reserved son.He makes my knees weak and my panties wet with each bashful smile he throws my way. I’ve never seduced anyone before, but I’ve always gone after what I want… and I want him.
Griff
I need a new personal assistant… fast. Running a billion-dollar company is impossible without one. With the work piling high, I give an employee’s youngdaughter a shot.Little did I know this young college grad would completely knock me off-kilterwith her killer looks and striking intelligence. And her seductive personality has me begging for a taste of her forbidden fruit.

The Billionaire's Fake Fiancée - For one week, I'm getting paid to pretend I love the billionaire Grant Blackstone.I just hope he never realizes…that I actually do.
Sophia
I can't believe it. My boss—the sexiest, smartest, and richest man in California—wants to pay me to pretend to be his fiancée.For one week.He'll pay me twenty-five thousand dollars and all I need to do is pretend to be madly in love with him.It should be easy—as long as I don't let him know that I actually am in love with him. And have been for a long time.But once we're alone together and I'm in his arms, Grant's beginning to act like maybe…he isn't acting, either.
Grant
I've kept Sophia at arm's length for years. I rescued her. I gave her a safe place to live, to work. I won't corrupt her innocence with my obsessive desires.One week.All I have left with her is one week.I can act like she means nothing to me when I keep my distance. But now that she's here, wearing my ring, sleeping in my bed—I want this. I want her. No more pretending.Sophia thinks she knows me. But she has no idea how far I'll go — to protect what's mine and to make her my own.

Office Expectations - I'm a billionaire with a lucrative law firm and an insatiable appetite.
I have certain expectations, in the office and in the bedroom.Sometimes these worlds merge. I handpick Sarah Laughton to work for me, and I expect an office dalliance as usual. Instead, she not only blows my mind when she blows... something else of mine, but she also causes me to question all my expectations about everything. When I find out she's pregnant,I don't even know if the baby's mine but I know I need to keep her in my life. What started out as a forbidden office fling just became a whole lot bigger thanks to one tiny secret.

Boss's Intern - I’m the richest bachelor in the city. Every woman wants a piece of me.
But they never last long. I’m not the type for a relationship.When Ava introduces herself, I think she’s going to be just another notch on my belt.She’s got killer curves that drive me crazy.I immediately create a new internship program.Ava’s going to be my personal intern, working closely with me in my own office.It doesn’t take us long to get to business.The only thing?I never expected she’d pull me back so hard. I never expected she’d be the one.

Lessons In Love - I’m glad you know the volume of the cylinder on the board, but you won't know the volume of mine until tonight.I’m her calculus professor.She doesn’t know the answer to any of the questions I ask.When she comes to me for extra help, I figure she needs all the help she can get.What was supposed to be a tutoring session with her ended up being much more.I knew that we could get in trouble. Her with her scholarship on the line. Me with my job.I know she was over 20 years younger than me. But I never felt a connection with anyone else.She’s the forbidden fruit that I wanted. That I needed.I won’t let anything get in my way.

The Billionaire’s Intern - “No hands. Your pleasure is mine to control.” I’m the new CEO of this company.I saw her on the way here.Her sweet, innocent face was just asking for it.I knew I had to have her.She worked as a secretory.I had no idea that she worked for my company.I needed to keep this quiet.I couldn’t let a scandal jeopardize my position.Especially when I was much older than her.But I didn’t care.I knew she would be mine.And I can tell how badly she wants me, too.I’ll show her just how bossy I can get.

Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) http://chedrive.com/9z9u2yyqye6d
https://uploadrar.com/0xdpry9ricxx
Jun 16th, 2017, 7:09 am
Jul 2nd, 2017, 1:00 am
Added
Office Expectations
Jul 2nd, 2017, 1:00 am
Aug 17th, 2017, 6:48 am
added
Office Expectations
Aug 17th, 2017, 6:48 am