Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jun 22nd, 2017, 1:08 pm
Alien Mates Series by Ashley L. Hunt (1-4)
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 2.8 MB,
Overview:So, I am a simple curvy woman, who just loves romance, aliens, shapeshifters, vampires and much more!I get thrilled by the idea of making my heroes face a dilemma as this is when their true nature and feelings unravel! I Hate cliffhangers and cheating, and I Love full-length stories with a happily ever after!
Genre: Sci Fi Romance

ImageImageImageImage

1. Kerr - My dad decided about my future without me.
I have to marry an Alien Prince I have never seen before, and I will have to sacrifice my happiness for the best of humanity.
But how can I do that?
Kataline is a curvy, sensitive, lovely woman who has to marry the Alien Prince, Kerr. Her father arranged this marriage to bring peace on Earth without asking her about her feelings! She is the first genetically engineered woman, and she has never had sex before in her life!
Kerr is the Alien Prince of the Planet Euthenia. His mother died while he was very young and he has never met true love. He is the most handsome Alpha male on his planet, and even though he could have any woman he wanted, he arranged this marriage for political reasons. His father is against his decision, but Kerr has to follow his own path as he is to become the future King!
Those two never-loved souls have to make this work. However, one of them has a dark secret. A secret unknown to everyone except for Kataline’s father who will not say anything about it until it is too late. While they are heading back to Planet Euthenia, an Uprising starts there by Earth Colonists.
When Kerr’s father is informed about it, he imprisons Kataline.
Was this Kataline’s father plan all along? Was she a part of the scheme? Will Kerr save her or not? What will happen between those two?

2. Jasih - If he wasn't there, I would be Alone and Dead
2.514 A.D. Earth has been long abandoned, and humans have colonized the far edges of the galaxy. Yaerus, the new home planet, is the center of knowledge and diplomatic influence in the Known Galaxy. Humanity has entered a new age of space boom and thrive, and a great part of that progress is the work of the Chroniclers.
Jasih, a handsome and cruel alpha alien who crashed on a planet known as Earth has lost his memory
Eladia, a beautiful, courageous Chronicler. She has to solve the Great Mystery. Everything changes in Eladia's life when she finds Jasih.
When these contrary personalities come face to face, both turn each other's life upside down.
Will Eladia and Jasih solve the Great Mystery or some others have different plans?

3. Volistad - She was ready for anything, but not for this brutal Alien War...
Joanna Angeles is a Former, one of many young people trained after a terrible war to terraform distant alien worlds. She was told she would be securing the future of humanity against coming ever coming so close to extinction again. But her task seems much less grand when she finds herself trapped in a frozen hell. With only an artificial intelligence riding along in her mind for company, Joanna has ten years to prepare a home for thousands of people- and she’s the only hope they have.
Volistad is a Ranger, a warrior and hunter of the ever-dwindling Erinye people. Born with a savage nature and trained to destroy any possible threats to his tribe, Volistad still dares to look beyond and marvel at the arrival of a strange new god on his homeworld. If he wants to unravel the mysteries of this otherworldly newcomer, he must defy the will of his tribe’s elders and face the “god” on her own turf.
When the two worlds collide, Joanna and Volistad find themselves caught up in an old conflict, a war whose roots stretch back to the birth of the planet they are fighting over. To survive, they will both have to come to terms with ancient dark secrets, and come to terms with parts of themselves that they’ve hidden from everyone- but perhaps not from each other?
Can Joanna make a home in this hellish landscape for the people that are depending on her? Can Volistad save his people from certain doom at the hands of their own past? What connection can people so different from each other find in a world gone mad?

4. Yahn - An Alpha Alien. A Beautiful soldier. If you had to choose your race or your future what would you pick?
Yahn is a tall, blue-skinned Karkastian, an alien race widely known as enemies of the planet Earth.
Jessie is a beautiful young soldier assigned to an army expedition team. When Jessie’s team explores Karkast after it has been attacked by the evil Sarceastians, Jessie comes across Yahn, the last surviving member of his race.
Instead of capturing him, she chooses to help him. Soon, they are fugitives living a life on the run. In the process, they discover the true meaning of love, friendship, and devotion to a cause. Their adventure takes them to dangerous spaceports, exotic planets, narrow escapes from certain death and execution, a spirited defense of planet Earth, and even an adventure on the enemy planet of Sarceastium. There, Jessie discovers her talents as a liberator.
Can Jessie and Yahn escape their enemies and live through their harrowing adventures or will they get extinguished by their enemies?

Download Instructions:
https://drop.download/ae6iszcbz665
https://uploadrar.com/g1gijc0cjxms
https://userscloud.com/jc5rogeskpnr
Jun 22nd, 2017, 1:08 pm