Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jun 22nd, 2017, 2:18 pm
5 Books by Jeannine Colette
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 2.1 mB
Overview: Writing wasn’t my first passion in life. It wasn’t my second or my third. It was the constant. When I was a kid, I used to write stories using my classmates as inspiration. The only person who ever read my tales was my best friend, Anne. She was encouraging and honest, but at nine years old, how far can that encouragement and honesty go? Later in life, I had a year that really sucked. My mom encouraged me to put those feelings into writing.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImageImageImage

Wrecked - Take one sexy bartender. Add a badass cop. A splash of sweet, that's me. One sour, that's him... and serve over ice.
That’s how you’ll get to my current situation.
You know the girl - the one who commands the scene, bottle of liquor in hand, pouring liquid fire into the willing throats of patrons as they let loose at the local bar?
That's me.
I may be known as the town party girl, but in reality I'm this close to my dream of opening my own bar - McConaugheys. Yes, it will be named after the acclaimed actor. What can I say? I’m a sucker for that sexy Texan.
Everything was going as planned until the night I had a few drinks and accepted a ride home from a friend. A misunderstanding leads to an arrest, and now I'm at the mercy of the one man I can’t stand, and trust me, the feeling is definitely mutual.
Adam Reingold is six-feet-tall and built like a stallion -- the man is the epitome of male. He also happens to be the town narc and hates my guts. There’s a story to our past and it's not a pretty one.
So, now, here I am, chained to him for the summer like a hardened criminal, doing whatever he tells me to do. Problem is, I can’t help but look at him when he’s not watching and wonder what our future could be like if things were different.
There are so many reasons why he’s all wrong for me. Even more reasons why I need to stay away from him.
It’s a cocktail of trouble. Best served shaken, not stirred.

True Abandon - Can the sins of the past be forgiven with the actions of today?
Trish Hogan's life was destroyed when she gave her trust to her high school boyfriend, Jackson, and he abused it, changing the course of her life forever.
A decade later she’s living in Manhattan -- she has a roommate, a steady boyfriend and a career. When a hurricane puts the city on lock down, Trish gets a message she never thought she’d receive: Jackson is dying and alone. In a city of millions, she is the only person who can sit by his side.
Jackson Davis was once the golden child of a senator who went against his father’s plans and became a musician. Tatted up and broken, he wakes up in a hospital only to see Trish -- the one person he needs to atone his sins to -- standing before him. He will recover from his injuries, but not from the pain he caused in the past.
Trapped by the storm, they embark on a night of reckoning that has one running away to Hawaii and the other following in her steps. As the victim becomes the villain, the two are forced to face the past, live in the present and find a way to navigate into the future.

Just Ten Seconds - Just Ten Seconds
That’s all it took for my life to change forever.
I left my posh life in Manhattan and escaped to the Hudson Valley in hopes of a fresh start. It wasn’t until I happened upon a bereavement group when I finally found a place I felt understood. I told them my husband was dead when, really, I was the one who had died inside. It was also where I saw the smoldering gaze of Dean Delgado, the single father whom I’d helped just days before.
Just Ten Seconds
That’s all he wishes he had with his late wife.
Despite Dean’s widowed status, he has a robust thirst for life. He’s a protector and a giver. A man who fixes things with his hands, is devoted to his child, and wants to spend his days with me. I try to avoid him, knowing a woman with my past has no business being in this man’s life. With every run-in, he makes me laugh. With every touch, he ignites me. And with every second, he makes me feel like myself again.
Just Ten Seconds
That’s all it took for me to fall in love with Dean Delgado.
I'm in too deep and my secrets are about to be exposed. I only hope he can forgive me for the lies I never meant to tell.

Body of Trust - It started as a typical Friday night.
I went to Villa Russo, took a seat at the bar, had drinks with my cousin, and flirted with the beyond gorgeous blue-eyed bartender, Jesse Grant.
And then bullets rained down on the restaurant.
Jesse jumped over the bar, throwing his body over mine, and lead me to our escape into the hidden underground tunnels once run by the New York Mafia.
He saved my life that night.
And, he took ownership of my body and soul.
Then, he betrayed me.
Jesse isn’t just a bartender. He’s a man undercover, but for whom he won’t say. He’s playing two sides and I have to trust he’s the saint he claims, and not the devil I fear.
My life is on the line and everywhere I go he is there in the shadows earning my trust and making me fall for him even harder.
Mobsters, and mayhem. Lies and betrayal. My world is turned upside down, and I only know one thing to be true.
Jesse Grant is dangerous… for my heart.
It’s a matter of trust that he won’t be the one to break it.

Love...It's Complicated - Anyone who says love isn’t complicated is a dirty liar. Ask me how I know…
I used to be a normal wife and mother with a perfectly happy life. Now I’m a divorced single mom who spent a night in jail after breaking into the hair salon my ex’s mistress owns.
What can I say? Not my proudest moment.
The only bright spot in that fiasco was the police officer who offered me a sexy, broad shoulder to cry on. William Bronson was a knight in shining armor. A romance novel hero in the flesh.
Then I showed up for work the next day and realized I’d be in charge of planning his fairy tale wedding…to someone else.
And that was just the start of my troubles—romantically and legally (don’t ask).
Now, I need to learn how to navigate my new reality and start building my own happily ever after. I have no idea if it will all end in love…or heartache. All I know for sure is that it’ll be complicated.

Download Instructions:
https://www.up-4ever.net/3p5lgcuoqkw0
https://devuploads.com/ayj9uejogj96
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/l2djn63z4c3h
Jun 22nd, 2017, 2:18 pm
Mar 6th, 2023, 3:26 pm
added
Love...It's Complicated
Mar 6th, 2023, 3:26 pm