Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jun 22nd, 2017, 10:54 pm
Bad Billionaires series by Julie Kriss (#3-4)
Requirements: .ePUB Reader, 462 kB
Overview: Julie loves reading and writing hot, sexy romances with awesome alpha heroes. She's hard at work on her next steamy romance.
Genre: Romance

Image Image

Rich Dirty Dangerous (#3): I was a dead man the minute I inked her. I’ve spent ten years as the ink man for the Black Dog MC. When a member wants ink, he comes to me — and I always obey. Because even when you’re not a brother, disobeying the Black Dog is deadly. So they own me. And they also own her. Dani. Beautiful, sweetly sensual, temptation incarnate. The president’s woman — completely off-limits. But when she comes to me for a tattoo, and begs me to get her out of the Black Dog before he kills her, my blood starts to burn for the first time in a decade. And when I realize my own reason for getting out — an inheritance from nowhere that will make me obscenely rich — I have to decide. Stay, and we’ll both be sacrificed. Run, and we’ll both have a price on our heads. Take Dani, like she begs me to, and I might not live to see the morning. Some things, I hear, are worth dying for. Tonight is the night I find out.

Back in Black (#4): I've never been a hero. I'm the lawyer every third-rate criminal calls when he's been arrested - again. Or I was, until one of my clients became one of the richest men in the country. Now I'm supposed to clean up my act. It isn't so easy. I dress more like a biker than a lawyer, and I have friends in low places. As for women, ten years ago the divorce from hell left me scarred - I live alone, I sleep alone. Trust me, it's for the good of womankind. Then Charlotte showed up on my doorstep. Willing to work as my assistant to pay off her brother's legal bill. Beautiful and determined, even against the men trying to hurt her. She tells me I drive her crazy. She drives me crazy right back.

I hired her.
I watched her turn my life upside down.
I saved her.
I knocked her up.
And then I fell for her.

They say a bad boy can't be a good man. But they've never met me. And they don't know how determined I can be.

Download Instructions:
Centfile

Mirror:
Dropapk

Bad Billionaires #1: Bad Billionaire
Bad Billionaires #2: Dirty Sweet Wild
Jun 22nd, 2017, 10:54 pm

Sep 11th, 2017, 10:18 pm
Added: Back in Black (#4)
Sep 11th, 2017, 10:18 pm